Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have to say is you really have gone thru a lot over short amount of time. Big hugs.

Are they going to get you in for an ultrasound here soon to make sure everything is going okay with the baby? I hope you the best and all turns out to be a positive story to tell.

With my ep's I never got lines that dark - and they took ages to come up. so that's positive for you in my view.

Hopeful faith, I keep being told my numbers are too low for a scan... So I'm hoping tomorrow there higher again, so that I can eventually get a scan

Hopeful faith, I keep being told my numbers are too low for a scan... So I'm hoping tomorrow there higher again, so that I can eventually get a scan

:hug: I hope so too that way they will scan you to check on everything and make sure all is well. Probably at this point they would only be able to see a sac. If Lucky. Will be checking in to see how it goes.

The gyne woman at the hospital is adamant, I will get a scan along as my numbers go up!...

I wish they was something I could do lol....

All I can do is keep taking my vitamins x

Just been on countdowntopregnancy and used they beta calculator...

When I've inputted my 57 and 624, the doubling time comes up at 50.69 hours which is well within the 48-72hour timescale...

If I didn't have the 486 beta in between, everything would of came up ok... So even more confusion to add into the mix lol

Just been on countdowntopregnancy and used they beta calculator...

When I've inputted my 57 and 624, the doubling time comes up at 50.69 hours which is well within the 48-72hour timescale...

If I didn't have the 486 beta in between, everything would of came up ok... So even more confusion to add into the mix lol

thats good though!!! at least they didnt come back lower your still in the game :happydance:

ive got my fingers& toes crossed that tmrod betas come back 1248 :hugs:

That's exactly what I thought BB. There is so much variety in how they go up! Hopefully you'll be over 1k by your next draw so you can get that scan xx

oh bless u hun i wish u all the luck and sending u lots of preyers. xxx:hugs:

Thank you for the well wishes hunnies :)...

I'm trying to remain positive, took a test at tea time and it's much darker than this morning, I will upload it in abit after I get my boys to bed x

Here's my test from earlier today and to me the test line looks darker than the control :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• bde266ab.jpg
    bde266ab.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 23
thats a fab test huni, ur deffo preggo good luck for tomorrow, ur mirroring my second pregnancy xxx

yes hun shes 19 months and very naughty lol, im sure you will be fine xxx

Hahaha, she's gonna be the middle child, so sounds about right...

I always use to say my youngest (he's a little devil also) was a middle child! :haha:

I just wish tomorrow would be here now, but I'm gonna have a bath and early night, so tomorrow comes quicker :)... I'm really dreading getting my blood took tomorrow, incase it hasn't doubled again.

definitely darker than the control! come on tomorrow! i can't wait to hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"