Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mom has said the same since she was born lol, the waiting game is crap hopefully your numbers will have risen, actually pma they will rise hun, i will be stalking tomorrow huni xxx

I'm really hoping tomorrow it's doubled, so then there will give me a scan!... I think I'll be alright once I get one done and see a baby with a heartbeat, untill then I just don't feel pregnant! Trying my hardest not to get attached, excited, happy etc :cry: which is awful....

I wish today was already tomorrow lol... But it could of been worse I could of had to wait weeks like my first GP suggested :gun:

Good luck for tomorrow, once again I will be in work so will be logging on as soon as I get home :flower: :hugs:

Here's my test from earlier today and to me the test line looks darker than the control :happydance::happydance:

was anyone thinking vanishing twin theory????

My GP and Gyne doctor at the hospital, have both mentioned this, but have said its very rare to miscarry/expell one twin out and keep hold of the other... It's usually a vanishing twin, whereas it starts out as a twin pregnancy, and it doesn't develop and therefore your body reabsorbs it.

There are both saying because my numbers didn't double from the 486-624 then it's not a good pregnancy :(... But I have kindly pointed out that my hcg from 57-624 with their dates, that's perfect doubling rate! It's only this 486 that was took in the middle of them that is conflicting things... So I'm hoping the beta I get done at 5pm today has doubled, so I can eventually get a scan and see what actually is going on... To me numbers don't mean a great deal, I think the scan will hold more answers

I learnt yesterday that my platelets are low yet again, there not very low but lower than "normal". This shouldn't affect anything should it?

Here's today's test along with yesterday... Just for comparison... I think today's looks darker?

Attachments

• 00567010.jpg
    00567010.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 04406107.jpg
    04406107.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 17
I agree - todays look darker.

Hoping for good news today too! xxx

your lins are taking all the dye form the control! lol deff getting darker! good luck tonight i will be here waiting for the outcome! Glad you stood up for your self on the phone this morning! dont let them push you around into anything! big :hugs:

I'm listening to what they say, but I haven't come this far just to go "oh well I give up!"...

See when she said oh numbers are 624, I felt gutted and thought oh no it must all be over.... But my tests are getting darker, to the point the test line is getting darker than the control one, so surely things must be progressing! So it's gave me abit of hope and positivity that things might just be ok

I would feel the exact same way hun! and it takes a couple of days longer to show up on urine test (from what i have read!) bloods will be great today! but gonna make up a flask of tea tonight waiting for your results! lol and will be on most of the day if you want to chat! xx

Baby, today already feels like its dragging..... But I got to get blood done at 5pm again, then probs wait till about 8-9pm to find out what the numbers are.... Then probs ring up in the morning to speak with the doctor and see what the plan of action is... It's such a long drawn out process, I'm gonna re-double check on what the numbers have to be, to be considered for a scan... She did initially say above a 1000... But I've read it has to be 1500... So I will re ask them :)

Today's test deffo looks darker! I think numbers have to be 1000 to see anything on a transvaginal scan. I had a scan when my numbers were around the 400 mark, and they saw absolutely nothing! GL x x

I bet it does!! it always did for me when i had to keep going in for bloods! They would scan me and my levels were only in the 300 but i think that at a 1000s and they should be able to see something they even looked to see if there is any blood vessles! thats what they did with me! xx

I think the only thing that's keeping me going, is knowing that a scan is just round the corner... Oh please let my numbers be high enough lol...

I had a scan done the 13th and my hcg was 57, so obviously there seen bot all lol

well i hope they have 2 do you think when you go in you could push them a little into giving you a scan?? i would just ask! lol

Fingers crossed for you hun. Did you do the other digi?
Really hope you get a scan ASAP xx

No I haven't done the other digi... Don't feel there's any point in doing it.

I doubt I could push for a scan today, because I'll get sent home when the blood is too, and then I'll be told to ring up later on tonight... So if it's gone up I may be lucky enough to get a scan tomorrow? Or I hope lol

well see what they say! lol but from your test getting soooo dark i would say your levels will be great!

Just been to check on the test I did today.. My initial thinking was :happydance: lol.. So I thought I would share x

Attachments

• 50148f43.jpg
    50148f43.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 24
So dark and pretty today!! Cant wait to see what your numbers are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->