Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
there like my ones really dark dark is good. did u find the positive line came up before the control line thats wat mine did yesterday and today and the test line is also darker than control line. i keep testing im terrible but suffered 3 m/c so im constantly worrying. i need to chill out big time hahaha lol. masive congrats by the way. oooooooow i just had a look at ur ticker were due around the same time how cool. thats lots of feb babys on the way. be nice to keep in touch wud add u as a friend but i have no idea how to do that cuz im rubbish with computers DOH lol. i want some bump buddies hehehe. hope u r feeling well. ur 2 boys are lush x

I told her it was really early, and if the baby is laid back to back, then it would be impossible to hear anything... But I tried. I've gave her a pregnancy test, to take and if the test line is wayyyy darker than the control, then it's progressed..

Well I'm still waiting for the doctor to ring me :cry:.... I haven't a clue how far along I am, or if I'm still actually pregnant etc... It could all change tonight, when they finally RING ME :growlmad:

Also yeh, my test line comes up before the control one does :haha:

OMG i would be back on that phone! lol well you have loads of people here for you hun!

As for your partners niece hun that rule with tests goes out the window at that point, they start getting fainter again . Mines went back to fainter after 8 weeks

your in my preys hunny. i really think if ur getting lines up b4 control and its darker u r pregnant. i got my first positive last fri with ur test but it came back very faint. i then tried prediter that was a little darker. then on monday i did the asda one with the purple lid there cheap and that was really dark then yesterday and today i did the same ones as u and there darker than ever. wen i spoke to my midwife on tuesday she said that dark lines are very positve and a very good sign. and ur lines r so dark hun its got to b all good. we wasnt trying this time so i dont know en i ovulated or anything i was just late so did one. i been reading through ur thread and u have been through so much. im just sending tons of baby dust to u and preys. i ahd a chemical and with that the lines were never dark just really lite then turnd into bfn im so hopefull for u my dear. :hugs:

As for your partners niece hun that rule with tests goes out the window at that point, they start getting fainter again . Mines went back to fainter after 8 weeks

Ahhhh right... I've just told her phew.. Glad you said :thumbup:

Glad someone told me or I would have been having a canary :haha:

They still haven't rang.... My partners niece and boyfriend are still here, so I want to wait till they go, so then I can ring up?..

No news is good news? H mmmm

aww man! just go and make a cup of tea and take the phone with you! lol or go to the loo! lol they should be back by now! dont you think!??

OH MY GOSH!!!!! what is taking them so long???????????? :brat:

They still haven't rang.... My partners niece and boyfriend are still here, so I want to wait till they go, so then I can ring up?..

No news is good news? H mmmm

can't you sneak to the toliet to ring lol!!!! xx
:wacko:

ar maaaaaan cant u just shooooo em out lol just kidding. well shit they aint called u back its always the way. i had to ring my liver transplant dr on monday got through to his secutery and she told me he wud call back that was at 10am and he never called back till 8pm i was goin crazy i needed to no if it was safe to carry on with this pregnancy so i was pulling my haiir out with worry. :wacko:

haha 12 members and 2 guests viewing this thread! So popular!!

yes! shoo, shoo, people! we've got business to take care of!

ar maaaaaan cant u just shooooo em out lol just kidding. well shit they aint called u back its always the way. i had to ring my liver transplant dr on monday got through to his secutery and she told me he wud call back that was at 10am and he never called back till 8pm i was goin crazy i needed to no if it was safe to carry on with this pregnancy so i was pulling my haiir out with worry. :wacko:

:hugs: for having to have a liver transplant that's upsetting they your docter say being pregnant will be ok ? curious and you must not be that old either :( :hugs:

Well I've rang!!! :growlmad::growlmad:

I got someone else on the phone this time, the nurse who is dealing with it, is with a patient on the ward, and a doctor still hasn't looked! So she will try again In 30 mins... But if not its gonna be in the morning...

So I said look I don't really need a doctor, I just need to know what the numbers are. She couldn't tell me cos she hadnt seen.

I didn't need a doctor to see my results on the 20th, so this must be bad! My numbers must be the same or lower :cry:...

I'm soooo almighty peed off, I've waited 2 bloody days and looks like I'm gonna have to wait even bloody longer now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"