Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
no--don't give up hope and feel down. there's no reason to think anything is wrong. :hugs: i'm so frustrated for you! what could they be doing that's taking so frickin long!?!?!?

Dont worry just yet she might have been a trainee and doesnt know what she is looking at! or just the good old receptionist !
well i will wait up with you and if not then i will be up first thing with you! xx :hugs:

just phone them back if she doesnt call and tell her you want the results nurses can tell yo on the phone so dont know what there playing at !!! plus she will be sat infront of the computer it will take 2 mins for her to put in your name and bring them up the stupid dingbat !!!! some people are just soo inconsiderate she wont even think that your waiting anxiously for them !!! grrrrr

My partner said he will ring, if I want him too, but I know they wouldn't give him them!

I feel like there hiding something from me now, like I say maybes there low and so thee thinking, ooo best a get a doctor to put a plan of action down before they tell me.... But I couldn't care less where the numbers are, I just want to know either way! I hate all the waiting around and the not knowing...

I'm sooo tired, I just want to go to bed :(

hellllo its cool to be curious

im 32 years old hun i had liver failer in 2008 and was really ill on life support and needing a transplant, however my own liver kicked in again a few hours b4 they were gonna do the op. but i didnt need it in the end and i truley believed i was touched by god. now last year i have to thank my OH .2 weeks after giving birth to our son jayjay on the 2nd feb i became very ill i was bein sick and talking wierd and seeing things that wernt there. my OH grabed me took me down stairs in his arms with me screaming (leave me leave me im to ill) he put me in the car and took me strait to A+E. i dont remember much because i was i was goin in and out of consienceness (excuse my spelling) but it was there they realised my liver was failing again. i was put in a coma on itu, and 2 days later had only a 2 hour time slot to get to birmingham queen elizibeth hospital. wen i got there my liver had comp failed and i didnt have very long to live, my parents thought they was 4 sure gonna lose me this time, i had the transplant the following morning my poor OH and pparent had to wait 8 hours while i was in theatre. well to cut a long story short i pulled threw and proved doctors wrong and here i am today. i think my liver was still week from the first time and in my oregnancy i developed severe spd was on crutches and in agony severe agony. was on 8 parecetamol a day for a long period of time and thats wat they put down as causing my liver to fail. i never taking the normol amount cud do that but app paracetamol is really bad for organs and can cause failure i cudent believe. something u can by for 20pence down the supper market cud do that. i ahvent toutched it since and am now on codiene and tramadol.
im on anti reject meds also seizure meds which i no can b harmfull but my dr says i still have to take. my pregnancy is high risk and ill b consultant run instead of midwife. also wont be able to go term i dought. prob b induced. just cant cant wait to get to that point so i know me and my baby will b ok. my new liver is doin great and im so thankfull for my new organ and organ doners. and now to have this little miricle growing inside me i know god is taking a big part in this. i just prey that my miricle wont b taken away and that he or she will b healthy a little small but healthy. so thats my story.

has she phoned them yet and shhooo shhhhoooooood them out lol xxxxx

Riiiiiiiing and tell em ur ringing cause u don't want the phone to ring and wake the kids :haha:

if they don't give you those frickin results the next time you call, i'm swimming over there and storming the hospital with you!

oh gosh babe how awfull i hate it wen they do that is so bang out of order. i got it all crossed fingers toes the lot. keep ur chin up chick xx

How frustrating chick, when i was getting betas for my pregnancy i was always kept waiting and told a doctor needed too see them first, it was so bloody annoying! My heart was jumping out my chest in anticipation each time i was waiting for them! Keep ya chin up hun, like i say i had too wait for a doc too see my results before i was told them and my avatar pick is the result of my waiting!!! xxx

Nightmare!! Get pestering, this is rediculous, they must know you are waiting!!

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

I hate waiting!, there's nothing bloody worse :growlmad: I can see me waiting till the morning for these blood results :(

Try them again its been over 30 min! do you still have your guest's?

it is the mosy anoying thing hun. im preying there gonna bloody call u asap like now x:hugs:

just call them back and say u want to know cuz ur really anxious. there arsholes if they wont tell u. xxx

^ wss!!! if they're not going to call you, you call them!!!!! don't settle for waiting another night!

i think you should try 1 more time! lol i will ring them for you if you like! lol dont know if i will be able to pull off the accent though! lol i know this must be really hard for you! great big :hugs: coming at you!

I've rang again, got the first nurse,... It doesn't sound good.

There are refusing to tell me the numbers and telling me the doctors are too busy to right out a plan and wanting to tell me int he morning, there will ring me in the morning for deffo...

So I said well its gotta be bad then hasn't it, cos I got told the other day and she was going on about it's pointless giving you just random numbers as there won't mean anything and I've said this is the 4th beta I've had, I just need to know the number, I know if it hasn't doubled etc... I said look I've had weeks of this, I came in at 5pm to get the blood drawn! It's been hours and hours since... Then I just started crying on the phone and all I got was, I'm sorry doctors have said I can't tell you!

But she insisted that a doctor needs to speak with me and go through a plan! :cry::cry:

I knew it!

OH just asked me what this plan actually means and I said its probs to say I need another d&c or whatever to get whatever is left out of me etc.. I reckon I'm just gonna have to try and go to bed, so tomorrow is here quicker, I can't take anymore emotion for today.. I know it's not looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"