Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowzers!
Im feeling pretty positive myself for you! x

Can't believe it's nearly 2pm... 3 more hours to wait!... Hopefully it passes

Its almost there hunni, I can't wait to see how this pans out for you, hopefully for the good. I do agree with others though that not everyone doubles in 48 hours. My doc told me 48-72 hours usually is what they look for. Good luck, I will be checking in later. :hugs:

your progression looks great!!!! can't wait to hear your numbers!!!! fx'd for you!!! :flower:

Hey Babee! Been silently following your story (or should that read "ordeal"?!) & just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world for your betas this evening. Having seen the progress on your tests I can't imagine it'll be anything but good news. Everything crossed for you xxx

Not long now, good luck hunxxx

Good luck for your bloods huni :D praying that they have doubled for you xxx

Hope they were nice to you! will be waiting for you! good luck hun! :hugs:

hope it went well. every crossable body part is twisted into a knot for you!!!!!

I can't wait to hear how it goes!! Hoping with all my might that it's the very best news!!!

Hey ladies... Awwww bless you all for supporting me and checking in :thumbup:...

Bloods were took around 5pm, so got to ring up at 8pm and hopefully there back by then... So I shall update ASAP...

My partners niece is coming over later, cos she's 10 weeks pregnant, or there think she is (she has PCOS, but she doesn't feel pregnant) there tried to listen to heartbeat today, but could only hear her hers, and there paying for a private scan tomorrow to confirm?. So there asking me to help them! Not quite sure how I can help lol

Been following this for a while, I have e erupting crossed for you and I can't wait to hear your next results as I reckon all will be good! X

Awww hun well not long to wait for the results!
Dont know how you could help with the other thing! lol it might be well tucked up in there! I thought you couldnt hear them till 11-12 weeks but i am prob wrong about that! lol

Well, when I was pregnant in feb, I listened in at 10 weeks and what I thought was the heartbeat was actually the placenta.. As it turned out at my 12 week scan I had a blighted ovum (I had a sac and placenta, but no baby)...

She hasn't had a urine test or blood test done to confirm if she is indeed pregnant, or if the cyst on her ovary has grew and therefore causing HCG... I did already tell her to push for blood tests or a early scan, when she found out, but nope she wouldnt listen to me... So there was nothing I could do.

I think there hoping that I will be able to find it, there paying £100 for a private scan tomorrow!... I didn't know they were that expensive lol

...that seems weird. you'd think she'd want to confirm...

oh there is a thread on here and they think its about 12 weeks because its hard to find! it also depends on body shape ect! sorry thats what wobbles put! oh and also on the doppler
but you are right thought the dr would have said something to her! mind you she should be going in for a scan soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->