Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I would of wanted it confirming!... The scan tomorro is to check that she's pregnant, before there move in together etc.. There have only been together for 4 months! It's all very messy...

She's also a little bit on the plump side, but I haven't said that, I just said oh it's probs just too early lol

ohh right so she fell right away! yeah sounds messy! if she is then it prob wont work till she is 12 weeks! they are hard to find! lol is she gonna bring it with her to see if you can find it! lol

personally i wouldn't move in with someone after only 4 months even if i was pregnant, but to each his own i guess!

Oh you don't know the half of it! Lol

Yeh she's bringing this Doppler thing with her... But I think it's pointless, she might aswell wait till tomorrow to have it confirmed propperally... See I dunno, the things I do for people lol x

personally i wouldn't move in with someone after only 4 months even if i was pregnant, but to each his own i guess!

I fell pregnant with my first within a month with my partner and we didn't move in together untill he was 18 months old... Even then i felt it was too early, but ya just gotta keep out of it though :)

especially since she's on the bigger side. all that's going to be good for is causing panic if you can't find anything. silly girl!

LOL well you are just a good person! as long as she doesnt end up on jeremy kyle we will be fine! lol just amuse her you never know your secret calling might be a midwife! lol

I always wanted to be a midwife! :thumbup: but the responsibility of it all looking after newborns and new mums, I don't think I could handle if something went wrong

if you can handle all of this you can handle anything!!!!

I have alway wanted to do from when i was young but made the choice to have babys first nothing worse than someone looking after you that has never had a child before! i am still looking into doing it! the only thing that put me off is how long it takes! lol

I was a size 18-20 and found the hb at 9+1 but it was tricky to find tucked under my pubic bone x fingers crossed for her too! Xx

no patience on this end!!!!!! huuuuuuuuuuurry uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!!

Babeeee!! Any news!! Am back from my hols now so with proper wi-fi coverage I am back up to full speed!!! Hanging on for an update on those numbers xxx

Well I rang at 8pm and there weren't back just yet, but once there get back a doctor will look at them and then she will ring me back!... So I could be waiting awhile...

Also couldn't find my pregnant nieces babies heart, all we could find was a slow heartbeat, but it was beating in time with her heart :shrug:

oh my gosh! i hope they call soon!

i'm not surprised you couldn't find a heartbeat besides your niece's it's early yet. they'll be able to tell her more tomorrow.

On the Doppler thing at 10 weeks it's super early, I found mine at 9 weeks with my second , but I am a size 10/12 and spent about 45 mins. I was getting super cranky and almost booked a scan , then I heard it.

Waiting patiently for some good news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back