Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of u to flower. I said my preyers last night and im sending u lots of positive vibes xxxx:hugs:

Well still no phone call! :growlmad:

I've just been playing battleships with my oldest, so gonna ring in abit

Here's a test from today... I've also added the 20th one that my HCG was 624...

I think it looks the same if not fainter :cry:

Attachments

• 173bdc4f.jpg
    173bdc4f.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 26
  • cffca7a7.jpg
    cffca7a7.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 29
Just rang, doctors have just got on the ward!... They haven't had a look at my blood results yet, and they with patients on the ward, so I need to ring back in an hours time!

Don't worry Hun them tests do look the same but they would look the same till the end of your pregnany I did one at 6month for fun and it was just the same colour as control line they don't get much darker I would do your digi !!!! X

There the same hun and mine are the same as that that cud not b more positive if u tried. I think ur b getting good news and u so deserve it babe x

I think the tests look the same and dont worry about it too much! if the dr hasnt looked at it that i (me myself only!) would think well they cant be bad cause if they were worried they would want you in right away! i still have faith that everything will be ok!

Thinking of you sweetie, the amount of time you have been kept waiting is ridiculous

wish they wud bloody hurry up with the ward rounds u been waiting long enough now its a joke x:growlmad:

I do see what you mean about the tests, but I'm hoping and praying that everything is okay. Massive hugs:hugs:

I can't believe they still haven't told you :wacko: everything crossed for you XXXX

Well finally!!

BETA RESULTS ARE: 1054

Previous one was: 624

She said she is happy with that, as it's more than 60% and usually doubling is 48-72 so if there had maybes of waited a few more hours I would of gotten a spot on double...

But anyways she said I'm happy with that... To me it's doubling nicely and therefore I'm booking in for a scan on Monday at 2pm...

:happydance::happydance:

Yay!!! At last!! That's fab news hun!! xx

Yah!, great news! At least the wait was worth it! XXXX

now try and relax a little lol see we all knew it would be ok! massive congrats hun! :hugs:

Yay!!!!! I'm SO SO happy for you! Wow. That is wonderful. You must be over the moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"