Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!! :) Thank God for PRAYERS an lots of HOPE/FAITH :) we got this girl! Can't wait for Monday for ya!! Just chill for a while put your feet up relax....and Monday will be here before ya know it :)

ur b fine babe. im now shitting it just been reading about my seizure meds and its not looking hopfull:cry:

some said low birth weight thats not so bad but then a few said m/c , fetel adnormalities and even still birth:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i was so happy but now im filled with dread i really dont wanna lose my baby but if im goin to id rather it happened now rather severel months down the line and i have to give birth to a still baby:cry: really cud do with everyones preyers rite now. plz.

also my gp said i have to still take them because i had 2 seizures earier this year. i dont know wat to do:nope:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah babee!!!!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

such great news!!!!! i can't wait for your scan!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

i wish we had a smiley that was someone's head exploding with joy!!!

Wooooooooop woooooooop wooooop!! So made up for you babee! Ecstatic :-D Can't wait to see scan piccy! xxx

awe babee - so excited for your great news!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SCAN!

Been silently following this whole time and i am so happy for you!!! Congrats!!!! Please keep us updated :wohoo:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Over...the....moooooooon!!!!! I am unbelievably relieved for you, and more excited than I can say!! YAY BABEE!!!!

WOO YAY! super happy for u hunny! Knew evrything was ok! good luck to you Have a happy and healthy 9 months :) :hugs: xx

Lol this thread got to 100 pages! We're all keeping an eye out for you Babee xxxx

just got back from hol n read this thread...so so glad 4 u :) have a happy n healthy 9months...which im sure u will :p xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow a 100 pages :rofl:

I really hope come Monday I can update with a lovely scan picture :thumbup:

Congrats hun, I am so happy for you. Can't wait til Monday to see your results. Praying for you. Congrats again :hug:

Can't believe I'm getting a scan tomorrow! Think it's just sunk in :haha:

You've got loads of us who will be in the scan room with you, in spirit if not in body!! So excited for you :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"