Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay so happy for you. Thats the news we were waiting for :) xxx

see i new u wud b ok hun. so made up 4 u. sadly i got to wait 4 more weeks till i have a scan that seems like ages and im such a worrier. i c my pregnancy consultant up the hospital on the 3rd july (im consultant lead and not midwife cuz this is a high risk pregnancy cuz of my transplant last year) anyway she has a portible scanner in her room im hoping she will use it just to put my mind at rest a little. think im gonna worry the whole 9 months cuz its high risk im so scered something is gonna happen to me or my baby i just want us both to b healthy, im trying to stay positive but its hard. :huh:

Fantastic news babee! Yaaayyy! Roll on monday! Now sit back and relax a little coz you got a sticky beanie in there chick! So happy for you xxxxx

Oh ya beauty! Great news!

Yay I'm so happy for you!! Good luck for your scan on Monday! :) xx

Thats is fantastic news hunny!!!! So pleased for you xxx good luck for the scan x will be stalking ;)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you sooo much ladies.... I still cried when I got off the phone, I think it was just sheer relief!

I will also be a high risk aswell.... In my last pregnancy, there put me down as high risk not for pregnancy but for me... As I had a subarachnoid brain hemmorage caused from a neural aneurysm in 2009, so I was consultant led and also I've had 2 previous c-sections so anymore children I have, will need to be delivered by a section :)...

No idea if this pregnancy is classed as a high risk, or it's just me again :shrug:

I suppose I shall know more son

congrats! what a roller coaster you have been on!

ah babe im so sorry to hear that u really have been through it. im high risk and the baby cud also be high risk cuz im on anti reject meds seizure med and bipolee meds. i only had my liver transplant last feb only 2 wks after our son was born. i wasnt high risk last time and wasnt really listened to wen i kept complaining about pain also my liver failed in 08 so feel they really shoud of listened i was also forced to go the whole hog and went to 40 wks i had 17 and a half hour gruling labour it was awfull. i was m/w lead last time to so this time its all different being consultant lead. dont know if ill have to have a setion this time all i got told by my midwife who did all my notes with me on tues was that id more than likely b induced early, but that will b up to my consultant. dont want them to force me to go term again cuz i really dont want that stress on my body and my babys arnt the smallest im a really tiny girl to. my anti reject meds can make the baby smaller than averege and it may be prem. i just dont care as long as he or she is healthy and i stay healthy to. its so scerey babe. i cant believe wat u been through also u poor thing. b good to keep in toutch cuz were only one or two days apart and both have simular storys. all i can say is well. :hugs:

what a rollercoaster hun! at least its good news. good luck for monday!! xxxx

WOOOHOOOO!!!

aaw love, i'm so so made up for you!! congratulations on getting your scan booked! :D i hope you remember to post some pics! :happydance:

I will of course be posting pictures :)... Hopefully it's not another blighted ovum :)

Well finally!!

BETA RESULTS ARE: 1054

Previous one was: 624

She said she is happy with that, as it's more than 60% and usually doubling is 48-72 so if there had maybes of waited a few more hours I would of gotten a spot on double...

But anyways she said I'm happy with that... To me it's doubling nicely and therefore I'm booking in for a scan on Monday at 2pm...

:happydance::happydance:

Omg omg omg I was starting to get worried for you who they was adamant they needed the Docter too tell you !!!

CONGRATssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ekkkk am soo exited for you hopefully you will see beanie on the scan when do you go ?? Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back