Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats so cool i really want one but have to wait:growlmad:

ive just tested again and still really dark so thats a good sign. just cant wait to have a scan should b in about 3 wks time. just prey everything is there and normol.

are u getting any symtoms yet hun? my left boob hurts but the right one is ok lol. thae last few days been feeling sick but it goes wen i eat something but returns wen tummy gets empty again. also keep getting tired but cant get off to sleep itd driving me crazy, im walking around like a zombie today:wacko: cant believe u got a 100 pages u r one popular lady:happydance: i think ur scan will go great tommorow ive been preying for u alot and i just know ur b fine. xx:hugs:

thats so cool i really want one but have to wait:growlmad:

ive just tested again and still really dark so thats a good sign. just cant wait to have a scan should b in about 3 wks time. just prey everything is there and normol.

are u getting any symtoms yet hun? my left boob hurts but the right one is ok lol. thae last few days been feeling sick but it goes wen i eat something but returns wen tummy gets empty again. also keep getting tired but cant get off to sleep itd driving me crazy, im walking around like a zombie today:wacko: cant believe u got a 100 pages u r one popular lady:happydance: i think ur scan will go great tommorow ive been preying for u alot and i just know ur b fine. xx:hugs:

At first I had some very horrid pregnancy symptoms, then when my bleeding started, there seemed to die down.....

But at the minute, I'm peeing like hell, thirsty all the time, I've gone off sweet foods, my sense of smell is very high. Nausea all the time, but as soon as I drink water I'm ok... :), boobs are very veiny, and don't hurt as much as there did when I was pregnant last time... :)

I'm getting anxious, I must say....

The last time I had a scan to check for a baby, it just showed a empty sac, and it was just the most awful experience of my life :(... So that's starting to creep in, but I'm trying my best to remain positive.. My HCG has doubled nicely so surely something must be there :)

Will be intriguing to find out how far along I am... I'm anywhere between, 4-8weeks.

just remember that if you're on the 4-6 end, a sac might be it...but i know we all hope that you're a bit farther along than that. either way, your hcg has been rising nicely and you have about a gazillion people praying for you!

Just don't panic if all they see is a sac again for now. I was 5 weeks and 5 days and all they could see was a sac and a yolk. Went back at 7 weeks and 5 days and saw a baby with a heart rate. Congrats though babee ! I am so happy for you and hope that this all goes smoothly after your horrible rollercoaster ride !

aww hunni it just taken me 2 hours to read this whole thread and ive never laughed cried adn sqinted(at the begening) so much in mt life!! so happy for u hunni adn praying that ya lil bean is a keeper!! good luck with ya scan 2moro cant wait to see a piccy!!

Is it weird that I can't wait to go to bed so that I can wake up and see how Babee's Scan went??!!! :D

just remember that if you're on the 4-6 end, a sac might be it...but i know we all hope that you're a bit farther along than that. either way, your hcg has been rising nicely and you have about a gazillion people praying for you!
Yeh I'm guessing just a sac will be seen, just hope there might be a yolk sac aswell, just so I know that things may just be ok :)

Just don't panic if all they see is a sac again for now. I was 5 weeks and 5 days and all they could see was a sac and a yolk. Went back at 7 weeks and 5 days and saw a baby with a heart rate. Congrats though babee ! I am so happy for you and hope that this all goes smoothly after your horrible rollercoaster ride !

I'm also thinking that's all I may see... Hopefully I get to see that x

aww hunni it just taken me 2 hours to read this whole thread and ive never laughed cried adn sqinted(at the begening) so much in mt life!! so happy for u hunni adn praying that ya lil bean is a keeper!! good luck with ya scan 2moro cant wait to see a piccy!!

Wow well done lol.... I'd hate to have to re read back through this, it's been a hell of a time... But it will all be worth it :thumbup:

Is it weird that I can't wait to go to bed so that I can wake up and see how Babee's Scan went??!!! :D

Awww bless you mammag, I wish it was in the morning, but I've got to wait till 2pm :growlmad:... But it could be worse! Lol x

I shall update ASAP after my scan... Could be around 4pm though, as scan is at 2pm but is in a different town which is about 40 mins away, then need to collect the boys from my mums house and then get home, bribe the iPad off my oldest so that I can update you all lol x

Off to figure out the time differences :D......

It'll only be 11 AM here!! I will have just gotten my coffee and gotten my brain turned on :haha:

Good luck today Babee!! Can't wait for your results hunni! Fingers toes and everything crossed xxxx

i'm off to bed...can't wait til morning! good luck!!!!!

Good luck today x x Thinking of you and your snuggly bean xx

Hahaha... Ya all bonkers :holly: :haha:

Well lastnight I got some good sleep, as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out!, thank god! I honestly thought I would be laid there twiddling my thumbs.

Feeling really positive today!!! When I was pregnant before and going for my scan, the night before I had dreamt that I went to my scan! And there couldn't find anything and said nope your not pregnant and never were!... Well I was pregnant, but the baby didn't grow :cry:

I've been feeling like there will find something, if not a baby just yet, but at least a sac maybes yolk sac (hopefully). :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"