Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like a clot to me, hopefully it's what they saw on your scan and now it's gone. If it's two inches it's porb too big anyway for your dates to be anything else. I had a scan at 8+1 and measured 16mm, which is much smaller.

I hope that you get good news tomorrow.

xx

Good luck for your scan tomorrow hun xxx

ALERT.... VERY GRAPHIC IMAGE!... Please do not click on show, if you don't wish to see.

If you do look, please be honest with me on what you think it may actually be, because I can't find anything on dr. Google to compare it too and I'm going crackers trying to think what on earth it actually is.

This is what I passed earlier on today... It felt thick and hard, I tried to explore it further and I couldn't find anything what I would class as a early embryo :nope: it measured roughly 2"

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/56f877f3.jpg

Looks just like a clot to me. I had a mc at 9 weeks and it was like a golf ball. U would tell if it was part of baby cus it would have some white bits in

thank goodness you're 8 hours ahead of me! it makes the wait seem a lot shorter!

Thank you ladies... :thumbup:

Well tonight I have just finished reading the fifty shades of grey book, I must say it has been interesting lol.

I can't really ask for a earlier time scan, as I need to take the kids to and from school, there finish just after 3pm. Also my mum is working from 9am-3pm... So it's the only time she can come... Or otherwise I would have to go on my own, which I don't think would be a good idea...

Omg I feel excited! I think it's the first time in this pregnancy that I've felt some excitement! Maybes it's because, tomorrow will finally give me some much needed answers!

And I hope it's positive news, Babee. It very well could be...wierder things have happened!

Oh yes wookie, I can imagine stranger things have happened..

In my head, I feel like I'll be contented to whatever they find tomorrow as anything is better than limbo land...

But my heart is holding and praying onto hope that somehow, just somehow there is our baby in there kicking away without a care in the world...

I know I'll just feel 100% better after this scanning having more solid concrete evidence shown to me of what's actually going on...

Don't know if I will be of any help.. But I work in an OBGYN/Infertility office and I have seen images/pieces of tissue looking almost identical to that.

The majority of the patients that I have seen that happen too has been a result of a few months after d&c or a severe history of endometriosis/bleeding disorders. It looks very much to me like a blood clot. I have never seen anything like that with the results being a passed embryo/fetus/baby.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and I am here if you have any questions! :hugs:

Good Luck Babee!

I'll be hanging out and patiently awaiting your update.
FX for nothing but good news hun!

Thinking of you today hun, holding out for your report. I have everything crossed for you xx

Thinking of you hun, and I think you're right - at least you will rpobably have an answer today and not be in limbo anymore, which is a positive even if the news is bad iykwim? Whatever the outcome, there's nothing you can do, or could have done, and not knowing is torture. Fingers crossed you have a lovely healthy baby in there, you've more than earned it.

xx

morning babee i have just got up to date with whats been going on! man this is some rollercoaster you have been on! i think you past a clot! and i am hoping and praying this scan will show your little bean nice and cosy in there! good luck later hun :hugs:

Thinking of you today hunny!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"