Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats definitely just a clot :) The first one though that had some clear :( I think that was the twinner :( But the recent one JUST A CLOT THANK GOD :)

Definately a clot. Like others have said, I bet it was the blood they saw on your scan coming out. That blood could have been the result of getting pregnant so soon after a D&C. Can't wait to hear the news about your scan on Wednesday. I think it will be good news.

Well another day and another clot, today it was almost black in colour :wacko:

It's a good job I don't mind the sight of blood! Because this morning was very gory :sick: although the nausea I've experienced these last couple of days, hasn't been helped by my findings in the toilet.... YUK YUK

(so sorry to share it all on here, I'm just dumbfounded at how a woman can bleed and loose clots like this, whilst pregnant! It sort of defies the logic)

Oofta, I'm sorry. Tomorrow is Wednesday, and I'm sure it feels like half a century off for you in your position. Hang in there, and I'll keep praying.

I can't believe it's Wednesday tomorrow!! I wish it was today lol

I'm at the stage now where I just want to know either way, of course I want good news... But if it's bad, then I'd rather than compared to limbo land....

One minute I'm trying to keep positive and think nooooo baby is going nowhere!, then I go to the toilet and see blood so I'm like :cry: urghhhhhhhh

Hoping today goes quickly for you! I dont even know you sweetie, but I am so routing for you!

ohh babee i have just got up to speed with what you are going through! this is some rollercoster! i think what you lost was like what the other ladies said just a clot! i know its hard but keep on going my love! x x :hugs:

:hugs: Hunni that looks like a clot. I had medical management for my MC, so saw everything that was passed and the nurse told me what was what. I passed loads of those, and much bigger, and they were all clots. Anything that is related to the baby looks very different to that. Please stay positive, it could just be the blood working it's way out of your uterus. Sending lots of love and sticky dust x x x

Oh hun i passed something EXACTLY the same as that just after having my daughter and it was infact just a clot! Good luck for tomorrow xx

Thank you ladies for your words of encouragement and support....

I just can't understand why this happening? Why is it happening to me? Surely my recent miscarriage, which wasn't too long ago was enough to leave me devastated... I had all wonderful expectations for this pregnancy at the beginning, hoping it would lift me out of my grief and depression. But sadly it's done quite the opposite, my current loss is all too close to my heart and with everyday that this pregnancy has some "glitches" it becomes even more to the fore front of my mind.

I can't wait Wednesday is literally just round the corner and so I should have more news on what is what. But now the time is here, my mind has switched to what if it's good news tomorrow, but I still have this clotting issue going on? Will I get a further scan in 2 weeks time, or will that be it...

My mind is starting to work over time... I'm trying to keep my mind occupied, but hmmm that's not working lol

Hi babee, yes i agree with the other ladies that it is just a huge clot of old blood, if there is blood still in you then it has too come out one way or another hun and the bigger your baby is growing the more likely it is that it will be getting pushed out! My m/c tissue was always greyish in colour, along with severe cramping then really heavy bleeding. Ive got everything crossed for you for tomorrow hun and look forward to seeing a picture of your little growing beanie baby xxx

I'm just so torn... I really want this baby sooooo much! And I try to keep positive, but then every time I'm at the toilet there is blood or clots, it just reminds me that how this can all vanish in a split second...

So as soon as I try to talk myself round to thinking everything is fine blah blah, I'm met with the dreaded toilet to remind no no no :growlmad:

Tomorrow can't come quick enough it really can't... I mum is coming with me tomorrow as my partner won't be able to come :( due to working and his boss being a tosser and won't let him have an hour off! Not much to ask really is it grrrrrrrrr

So it's gonna be a very emotional day which ever you look at it x

Is your scan in the morning tomorrow or will it be later on in the day? Perhaps your little bean is growing and therefore the blood is making its way out? I think and I hope that is the case. I surely agree you've been through enough with the previous miscarriage but sometimes our bodies cope very differently then our emotions do and I think maybe your body is just fighting to sustain this lil bean.

The scan is at 4pm... But it's quite a journey away I referred myself to the best hospital in the north east of England, so I will need to pick my boys up from school at just after 3pm and heading straight through... So tomorrow is just gonna drag! Lol

Good luck today Babee! I'll be thinking of you and crossing everything that you get good news this afternoon.

Now I have to figure out what our time difference is [I want to say that you're +7 from EST???

Stucki I'm still in Tuesday it's 14:55 where I am :)... Scan is still tomorrow for me :(

So you're just +5 from EST :)

Sorry, it's been a long week already, for some reason I swore [hoped] that it was wednesday already!

deffo a blood cllot that am certain...good luk 4 tomoz..well all b ere 2 chat good or bad news xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe you could call the scan place and see if they had any cancellations earlier in the day that you could have. I always do that if my scans are later in the day and sometimes they do have earlier ones for me. It's worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->