Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive just Dr. Googled it. It doesnt look like any of the "sac" pictures posted. Surely its just a clot. Please try to hang in there until Wednesday!!

Did you pass it after lying or sitting for a while? If you're bleeding it can 'pool' in your cervix and then you pass it all in one go and its scary! I panicked when it happened to me but the midwife explained its totally normal x x
Big hugs - thinking of you AND your little beanie xxxx

This is what I lost on the 14th of June, which looks completely different to what I passed today... I went for a scan on the 25th of June and there was a sac with a yolk sac visible... So god knows what this was either :wacko:

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/254f982a.jpg

Did you pass it after lying or sitting for a while? If you're bleeding it can 'pool' in your cervix and then you pass it all in one go and its scary! I panicked when it happened to me but the midwife explained its totally normal x x
Big hugs - thinking of you AND your little beanie xxxx

Well I took the boys to school, so I walked there and walked back... Then I came home and sat since 9am till 11am, went into the kitchen and made some crumpets and that's when I just felt wet down there... So I raced to the toilet as I knew something was happening.
So went to the toilet, wiped and noticed blood, glanced into the toilet and saw this clot :(

I've had a pad in since 11am (so I could keep a eye on how much blood I've lost) but again nothing has come out on the pad, it's only when I go to the toilet and it trickles out... I'm hoping it stops very soon hopefully

Have been silently rooting for you for awhile :hugs: but HAD to stop and say that I have had/have a TON of clots like that during my normal AF - that is really all it looks like, a clot :flow: After I had DS I had ones the size of an egg - or a little bigger even :shock: and during AF since having a baby I get ones between marble sized and golf ball sized (not that big usually, but every once in awhile) and that pic looks pretty much just like them.

Hang in there sweets, I think you'll have good news at your scan.

Thank you Hunnie...

It's just sooo freaking scary to see something like this when your pregnant, I'm praying it's just a clot x

It doesn't look like anything I've miscarried...and I've had a couple myself.

I have to agree love, that looks nothing more then a clot to me. The other picture certainly looks like it could be a sac, but not this one. It is scary to see that anytime, especially when pregnant. I had those after having my kids.

If you are really that scared, tell them you are in pain with bleeding. They don't have to know your not lol. I did that with my daughter as I thought something was wrong too, and nope nothing thank god, but it might put your mind at ease. Just tell them you all of a sudden started feeling some pain in your abdomen and see what happens.

If you don't want to do that. I wish you the best for Wednesday, it will be here before you know it. :hugs: hunny, stay strong and positive. I agree that you will be pleasantly surprised with your scan :)

I'd say it's a clot too.

Praying so flipping hard that you get good news on Wednesday!

Wit both of my MC the clots were grey in colour, since my last MC I have had very clotty periods, with large clots like yours, I believe this is your retained blood :hugs:

Me too! Sending lots of prayers and thoughts your way! I know how agonizing that wait must be!

Wow very brave of you hunni to post pics of your blood clots/whatever they could be. I can sooooo understand how scary it must be, I had the tiniest bit of brown spotting at 7 weeks with my first DS and got so upset went straight to the Gp who kindly referred me for a scan the next day. All was well and was prob implantation bleeding but gosh it was nothing like your pics. You are seriously one amazing lady, and I am so hoping and praying this will turn out fine. Your tiny bean has already proved she's a sticker after passing that first clot so yep... I believe you will see a heartbeat on Weds.

Sorry I can't offer more words of comfort except to say you are fab and strong, hang in there lovely xxxxxxxx

Hun, it just looks like a clot to me! I'm crossing everything for you though, I know how scary any kind of blood is when you're pregnant.

Def looks like a clot hun, i wishing wed will hurry up for you xxxx

ALERT.... VERY GRAPHIC IMAGE!... Please do not click on show, if you don't wish to see.

If you do look, please be honest with me on what you think it may actually be, because I can't find anything on dr. Google to compare it too and I'm going crackers trying to think what on earth it actually is.

This is what I passed earlier on today... It felt thick and hard, I tried to explore it further and I couldn't find anything what I would class as a early embryo :nope: it measured roughly 2"

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/56f877f3.jpg

I agree that its a clot. And clots can sometimes harden a bit. I've seen the remainder of a miscarriage around 8 weeks and its a greyish matter. I think you've had a clot come loose likely from your d&c which is very normal especially if you didn't get a proper AF to pass the leftover tissue and blood. I have clots the size of golf balls during a regular AF and up to tennis ball size with a bad AF. And if you aren't in terrible pain that's a good sign. I think you'll be just fine ;) I'll be thinking about you hun :flower:

That is defiantly a clot :) I have passed 'retained tissue ' and it it doesnt look like that it's more grey yellowy and sponge like this is a purple rich blood clot praying that this is the rest of that unwanted blood just clogged its elf up and come out good lil for weds not long now xxxx

You poor thing. I wish Wednesday would hurry up and get here for you. I wish i had something comforting to say but all of these other lovely ladies have seem to have said it all. Don't lose hope. :hugs:

Since the scan showed a pocket of blood it could have sat up there for a while and formed a clot since blood that pools clots rather quickly.. If it was inside you for a while it certainly would have time to form a big clot.. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

Thank you all sooo much for your very kind words :thumbup:.. I can't tell you how much it all means to me!

I am praying sooo hard that it's just a blood clot and that everything is fine with baby.. I shall report my scan findings ASAP with you all x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->