Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if I will be of any help.. But I work in an OBGYN/Infertility office and I have seen images/pieces of tissue looking almost identical to that.

The majority of the patients that I have seen that happen too has been a result of a few months after d&c or a severe history of endometriosis/bleeding disorders. It looks very much to me like a blood clot. I have never seen anything like that with the results being a passed embryo/fetus/baby.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and I am here if you have any questions! :hugs:

Awww thank you very much Hunnie :thumbup: that's made my day! X

Thank you ladies... :thumbup:

Well tonight I have just finished reading the fifty shades of grey book, I must say it has been interesting lol.

I can't really ask for a earlier time scan, as I need to take the kids to and from school, there finish just after 3pm. Also my mum is working from 9am-3pm... So it's the only time she can come... Or otherwise I would have to go on my own, which I don't think would be a good idea...

Omg I feel excited! I think it's the first time in this pregnancy that I've felt some excitement! Maybes it's because, tomorrow will finally give me some much needed answers!

I wish u all the look for later hun and ill be watching out for a update

Awww thank you ladies, for your continued support...

I can't believe today is HERE... It's been a whole 16 very very long days!

I couldn't sleep at all lastnight, everything kept whizzing around in my mind basically everything that's gone on in the last 10-11 weeks.. So then the what IFs started and that was that I couldn't switch off :growlmad:

Rolled over to OH and he's sound asleep typical!

So I reckon I'll be having a nap today or otherwise I'll be dropping come 4-5pm x

Today's the big day, where you finally find out where you stand on this! I'm wishing you the very best, and I'm keeping my fingers cross that this has a good outcome. Preparing for the worst is always advised, however...

Today's the big day, where you finally find out where you stand on this! I'm wishing you the very best, and I'm keeping my fingers cross that this has a good outcome. Preparing for the worst is always advised, however...

I couldn't agree more wookie... I think I've prepared myself a lot for the worst outcome.. Ive already been there before, going into my scan thinking yes I've hit the 12 week mark and I've had no problems at all etc... And then the scan showed no baby just a empty wobbly lined sac :(.. I didn't prepare myself for that and it was the most harrowing experience of my life!

So this time! I'm prepared...

Although I must say I'm not prepared if there do see a baby in there etc.. So if there is, I think I'll be more shocked about that one...

But we shall see x

Good luck for today chuck wishing it all goes well 4 you xxx

good luck for later hun, im wishing the day will hurry up til 4 for you xxx

Urghhh when will this blood stop? It was like a water fall earlier. Im scared to move.

Haven't spotted anymore clots, but the blood is running out so I doubt it has time to clot up.

Hi I'm new on here. I've been silently stalking your thread. So sorry to hear about your previous loss sounds like you've been on such an emotional rollercoaster the past few weeks. Fingers crossed for you today, it's about time you heard some good news!

Just two more hours hun and you'll know :hugs:

All the very best this afternoon for you, I really really want it to be good news for you after what you've been through xxxx

Gosh I cant believe how much im stalking this thread. Really want some good news for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"