Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, babee...i'm so sorry. :cry: we all really wanted this for you. if i had words to comfort you, i'd use them, but i'm sure nothing could possibly make you feel better. i hope that, in time, you'll find some comfort and your forever baby finds its way to you. :hugs:

aww huni im so sorry xxx sending lots of hugs to you and your family xxx

I'm so sorry this has happened, especially after having to wait for so long, you poor thing, sending lots of :hug: xxx

I just feel relieved that, now I know!

There is no more what ifs... I knew it wasn't good and so I listened to my body and again I proved myself right :cry: which no woman should have to feel like that.

But now I know, I can start looking to the future and move on. I feel really deflated, down trodden the lot. I've had enough of cycles, bfps, BFNS, testing, opks, SEX!, ovulation, charting, temping, babies!, pregnant woman, hospitals, doctors, paper work, those frown downed looks....

I'm sooo bloody fed up with it all... I have resided myself for the very near future that I won't be trying again... I can't take anymore pain and heartbreak :cry:

I'm so very sorry. I know I'm mentioned it a couple of times before, but I too have had two losses in the past year. Really, it's bad after you lose one baby...and the world can feel like it's imploding in on you from the grief of losing two.

I don't blame you for needing a break. You'll need it as much for your heart as for your body...perhaps even more for your heart and emotional stability.

Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. Only you will know if or when you're willing and ready to try again at some point.

Please take care, and feel free to stop by at my journal or PM me if you need someone to talk to. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and lots more to you Babee. I really can't find any words to express how so sorry and gutted I am for you. It's so weird, I have been following your posts for weeks and really you are a total stranger to me in one respect, yet I was driving hone from stupid work today and thinking about you and feeling so anxious and praying that it would be alright for you. You at least can stop all the worrying of what if and everything that has gone on you won't be wondering 'what the hell was that?' 'was it my baby?'. This little bean will always be in your heart and you will look at your boys and see how amazing they are and know how strong and brilliant you are as their mummy and now I am totally waffling but I am so sad for you... but I just know you will be ok hunni
Take care of yourself and rest up and cry buckets if you need to. Lots of love sweetie xxxxx

Oh sweetheart I am gutted for you, I really am. You have huge support here on the forum and that won't change xxx

Am really sorry I kinda know how you feel I had 2 miscarriges straight after each other just like you it was the worst feeling ever !!!! This wa before I had my daughter I took 1 cycle off trying then when I didn't feel any better knowing that this wasn't going too happen I tryed too think positive really positive all my friends were pregnant I endend up being my best friends birthing parter and that was it I was not giving up my problem is cysts & Krazy hormones including low progestrone levels no gp wanted too see me becoz I was young they said basically come back in a few years time I was (18) felt 30 tho :) anyway I researched an researched and found some really good private clinics I bought medically insurence so it didn't cost hardly ought but then he put me in mess an bang I was prgnant finally with a very healthy pregnancy Iam saying this becoz that feeling off giving up is very well known to me I feel like that now :/ but am sure when you have come round you may feel you want to try again :) sorry if this is total bull crap too you but I just know that words really really don't take the feeling away :/

Have the Docters explained why this has happend xxxxxxx

I am so, so sorry Babee... I don't know what to say, but that I hope now you can have time and space to grieve. Do whatever you need to do to feel better, and we will all be here to support you in any way we can.

A million gigantic :hugs:

:hugs: to you and yours. There are just no words when things like this happen. Thinking of you :flow:

Well unfortunately my little fighter, sadly couldnt fight anymore :(

The sac was deflated and lying very very low in my womb, there checked my cervix it's slightly open, but it's not dilated and so I need to go back first thing in the morning to receive tablets, for medical management. Then go back on Saturday to stay all day untill everything comes out :cry:

I am so sorry hun :(

I am so sorry Babee, I was so hoping it would be good news. Massive :hugs: x x

I am so so sorry hunni :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I really had hope for you I am so sorry :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back