Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs: I'm so sorry, I really hoped it would be good news for you :hugs: xx

gosh i was so hoping high for you!!! prayers and hugs love

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be saying a prayer for you tonight. :hugs:

BIg hugs, my heart breaks for you hun. No one deserves to go through this heart ache. xx

Oh sweetheart i cried my eyes out reading this. Im so sad and so sorry i was preying on good news. I just cant believe it. Im so sorry:cry::hugs:

oh hun. that is just heartbreaking. I am so sorry.

I am so sorry. I can't imagine all you have been through. You are a strong woman. :hugs:

I'm so sorry hun, was really hoping for good news for you! Big hugs xx

:hugs: I'm so sorry I was really hoping for good news for you as well :( xx

So sorry, at least you know now and I think you're right to give yourself, your heart and your head a bit of space and time.

xx

Back in to give you more :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

We are here. Focus on getting through TODAY, and don't be afraid to indulge yourself a bit. Sometimes chocolate, wine, and too much television can be therapeutic. Distractions are good!

Hope your okay today Hun try spoil your boys with loads off goodies :) that's one good distraction :) x x xhugssssss

Awww Babee I'm so sorry to read this, I hope you find the strength to get through this :hugs: x

:(...so so sorry...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh noooo babee i just read the whole thing, what a terrible thing to go through :( much love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"