Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
im soo sorry about all you are going through :( big hugs...wish i could come give you real one.

Thank you for your kind words... This is the first time I've been on bnb, since the scan.

I believe lastnight and today I passed whatever there could still see on the screen. I don't know how to feel about it. I feel a whole mixed of emotions, relieved it's come out and so my body should return to normal soon... But also upset, because I should still be pregnant! I shouldn't have to be bloody going through this.

Hunni :hugs: :hugs: you are a very strong lady and we are all here to support you :hugs: you take the time you need we are all here :hugs:

Babee bugs my lovely.... you are a strong amazing lady and you will never forget but you WILL get through this. We are all here for you hunni xxxxxxx :hugs:

millions of :hugs: i'm just so sorry for everything you've had to endure throughout this battle. i know healing will not come easily, but i hope that peace will find you. :flower:

Babee, as you know I'm going through the same shit grieving honey, if you need to chat I'm here :hugs:

no one shud ever have to go thru this at all..the world is such an unfair place but the sad and annoying thing is ther aint a damm thing we can do about it...at times i hate the world...ppl hu dont deserve kids hu abuse them etc have em like rabbits..and theres kind loving ppl hu cant...so so unfair and i hate it so so much...rant over...thinking of u at this hard time...keep friends and family close hunni they will help u thru xxxxxxxx

Thank you for your kind words... This is the first time I've been on bnb, since the scan.

I believe lastnight and today I passed whatever there could still see on the screen. I don't know how to feel about it. I feel a whole mixed of emotions, relieved it's come out and so my body should return to normal soon... But also upset, because I should still be pregnant! I shouldn't have to be bloody going through this.

It's good to see you on here. I've been wondering how you've been doing.

I agree that you shouldn't have to be going through this...one loss is devastating, and two in a row can feel crippling. Stay in touch with people, and don't allow yourself to alienate, as much as you may want to right now. People care about you, and right now is the best time to allow them to care. :hugs:

Thank you Hunnie...

I'm actually going through all of this naturally... I went to the hospital, then the turned round and said after looking at the scan further, it would be best if I did it naturally and considering I was bleeding already, it shouldn't take too long.

I feel like I've been bleeding for ages :(... Just want it to all go away

I'm so sorry you have to go through this hun, I hope the bleeding ends soon, so you can start to heal xx

Me too Hunnie... Emotionally I'm doing ok though! It's just when I'm going to the toilet that it's there and it reminds me, but I'm still needing the toilet like every 5 mins I was before, so I can't avoid going.

It was really heavy lastnight to the point that I honestly thought I would of had to go to hospital. But thankfully today it's not so bad.

What I find most strange is that I have no pain! I don't even have any mild cramps, nothing... I honestly thought I would be doubled over etc :shrug: or is this the calm before the storm?

:hugs: I have heard of people miscarrying naturally without pain. Although I had medical management, I didn't experience pain whereas most people are in agony. I hope you're ok x x

With mine I was in horrible pain and my best friend had one and the same.....so I've no clue....but at first when I was bleeding it didn't hurt til about the 5th day then thats when it all happened :( I was doubled over screaming and crying in pain.....I'd get them to check it or call and make sure its not normal to have pain...maybe everything isn't coming out naturally like we'd all hoped for you? I duno :( PRAYERS YOUR WAY for sure though. Lots of :hug: !!

ah sweety u have really been in my thoughts. i was so so sad for you. wen i had my m/c s i was in alot of pain and bleeding really heavy, u really dont deserve to b goin through this. i just want u to know im also hear for u as a friend:hugs:

We're all here for you Babee xxxx It really is so unfair. I hope that this shitty bleeding is over quickly for you and without any pain. Lots of love xxx

Well I've been bleeding non stop since the 9th July....

I have passed some serious sized clots, I've lost count now, bleeding has now gone dark...

I've got another scan booked on the 25th, to make sure everything has come out, but I just have this horrid feeling, that I'm gonna go and there find everything is still there....

When will this nightmare end :(...

I pray that you're seeing the tail end of the worst, dear. I'm hoping there won't be anything left by the time you get checked out next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"