Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs: i hope your body will be able to take care of everything naturally so you don't have to go through any more medical interventions. you've been through enough already.

I'm only spotting brown now and it's not a lot....

I tested today aswell with 2nd morning urine :dohh:., it's still very very very dark...

When I tested after my d&c I tested about 4 days after and it was noticeably fainter.. Today is 8 days since my scan, when I got told. So I will test again on this Wednesday coming and my scan is on next Thursday...

My uterus still feels firm! My belly is still bloated, I feel sick, tired, boobs hurting! So there must be more... Still have no pain :shrug:

I'm sooo confused, I rang epu... And there don't want to know untill what my next scan says

Hiya I'm so sorry this is still happening to you. It's also crap when people show no concern ( EPU)

I had a missed mc at 10 weeks, I started spotting so they said it would be better to let it come away naturally and in its own time. I bled for nearly 4 weeks, some huge clots that made me feel sick when I passed them. It took four weeks for my tests to turn negative.
I had no physical pain whatsoever, even though the EPU gave me painkillers and said i would definitely need them.
I hope the scan shows your body has done it job and you dont get any pain either. Big hugs honey xxx

Hiya I'm so sorry this is still happening to you. It's also crap when people show no concern ( EPU)

I had a missed mc at 10 weeks, I started spotting so they said it would be better to let it come away naturally and in its own time. I bled for nearly 4 weeks, some huge clots that made me feel sick when I passed them. It took four weeks for my tests to turn negative.
I had no physical pain whatsoever, even though the EPU gave me painkillers and said i would definitely need them.
I hope the scan shows your body has done it job and you dont get any pain either. Big hugs honey xxx

Awww I'm sorry that happened Hunnie... I've just got a funny feeling, that's going to happen to me. I suppose naturally is probs the best way, but it's horrible seeing huge blood clots! It has made me feel physically sick, usually I have a good stomache in that sense.

I was also told to take tablets, hot baths etc and I haven't even had any cramping or any type of pain at all!.... I should be thankful, but I think I'd rather have some cramps, so then I would have a feeling of, my body is taking control and doing what it needs too... Rather than just prolonging this for more than it bloody needs too

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/2aba7f42.jpg

Here's the test I did earlier on :cry:

my word hun thats so dark i wud of thought they wud of started getting lighter a while ago. gosh makes me worry now i been testing still and im still getting darks and i was hoping that ment everything was ok in there i was gonna test till my scan on aug 14th but now ive seen this having dark tests means nothing im so worried wen i go to that 12 wk scan im gonna b told bad news ive had no bleeding tho and still got sore boobs and other symptoms. so im preying that means its all ok. oh hun i really wish this did not happen to u, or the other lady i dont think any womon shud have to go through these awfull things. i keep thinking about the baby i lost a few years back at 10 weeks that was horrible it was so painfull and so heavy i had a bleed with that one at 6 weeks they did tell me at the time id prob go on to m/c and they were right there i was at 10 weeks and woosh blood. its just horrible. my other 2 losses were chemical pregnancys there horrible to. thats why im so worried this time. its just such a shame womon have to suffer like this. then u get those womon who beat there children or hate there children and they just breed like rabits and never have m/c so not fair.:cry:

I just don't understand why it's sooo so dark... And to be honest I'm peed off.

I just want to return back to "normal" if that's at all possible, what makes it even worst is, I still feel pregnant as in the symptoms that I've still got. But I know it's impossible to be pregnant with a baby that is healthy and growing etc.

The scan was just awful, to see a lifeless little sac so close to my cervix and everything else just empty. It was heartbreaking.

I feel my grief has turned to anger! And I hate myself for feeling that way.

I haven't passed anything that I would associate to being a sac either! I wish I could have a scan now, my mind is starting to work overtime and it's awful

ah hun

i just wish this wud all b over for u i can understand u feeling angry i really can. i know wat u mean about the clots and that wen i had that m/c at 10 weeks i had all these weird clots but they never looked like anything. i dont remember passing the sac either. i just feel so sad for u hunny ure such a lovely lady as well, this sort of thing shud only happen to those people who dont deserve kids. my OH has full custody of his daughter because her selfish mother took heroin all the way through and didint give a flying shit about her baby app she even punched herself in the stomoch early on to try and cause a m/c c its people like her that shud suffer not womon like ureself who r fantastic mums and care alot. makes me really really angry:growlmad:

it's okay to feel devastated or furious or however it is you're going to feel. this has been beyond emotional rollercoaster for you. try not to be hard on yourself for what you're feeling. :hugs: praying for peace for you.

So sorry you are going through this, I've been reading your thread and was praying you'd get a happy ending.

so sorry sending you lots of love :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/5632a083.jpg

Urghh I need to get rid of these ovulation tests!

Awww huni hope your doing okay :) sending lots of (((( hugs)))) I hope your body returns normal very soon for you xxx

:( im so sorry hun, I know exactly how you are feeling ! I so desperately wanted my body to return to normal and it just took so long I went absolutely insane ! Can I just suggest something, I know you want to wait and let things pass naturally but perhaps a d&c isn't such a bad idea ? it will help things along and will give you a bit more peace of mind that everything has passed, otherwise this could just be such a long process if you end up with retained products. I think you owe it to yourself and your mental health to have a complete clear out and start over. I don't mean to upset you at all, you have just been through so much it would be horrendous if things didn't sort themselves out on there own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"