Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also remember that hcg leaves your urine last with miscarriage so seeing as they are that faint there is a good chance that your blood is clear or very close to being.

It's doing my head In lol....

But I'm not going to stress over it, as it will go EVENTUALLY haha

i can't imagine your frustration!! i would be going bonkers! oh wait i am Hehe..
wish i had some good advice and honestly i really think all that hcg should have been long gone!!

awwwww hun there deffo alot lighter now almost a bfn so hope thats the end of it for u. i just can not believe how long the hcg has stayed with u, i always thought after a m/c ure levels wud just plumet. sadly i never tested after my m/c so i wudent really no. :hugs:

it does look like it's almost out...hope you'll be back to normal in no time at all.

well i took my last IC this morning and still a glimmer of a cling on line haha... but seriously if you werent us, you wouldnt even of noticed the line.. just looked greyish.. sooo wooohooooo :happydance:

im finally back to normal!

me and OH :sex: and i had some of the good stuff :blush: early hours of today... ive still got watery CM... but cervix feels firmer and more closed than it did the other day...

so i deffo reckon im not in with a chance at all this cycle... but come next cycle i will be getting serious and so will OH! :haha:

Good attitude babee! I thought mine would drop fast as well and I had a deadline for TTC due to work and I drove myself INSANE with waiting, every week was agony but you do get there in the end.

i feel confident that im still very much fertile... and its probs a good thing, that im not in with a chance this cycle.. in hindsight thats probally best...

so i shall be trying next cycle!!! :haha:

i think that's good. ttc and conceiving this cycle would have just put you back in the same stressful situation you were in last time. at least when you conceive next cycle, you'll know you're pregnant and you'll know how pregnant you are.

i think that's good. ttc and conceiving this cycle would have just put you back in the same stressful situation you were in last time. at least when you conceive next cycle, you'll know you're pregnant and you'll know how pregnant you are.

in hindsight its probs the best scenario right now...

your right bex, last time was hell! i had no idea if i was indeed newly pregnant or testing for old hcg... then i didnt know how far along i was etc... so yeah very stressful...

plus when AF comes all up there should be fully flushed out again and a new fresh lining will replace it.

i bought some more hpts to make sure i get a BFN... ill be content once i get that, so then once it becomes positive again i will know 100% that its a new pregnancy... i wasnt going to by any, but the tempatation to buy some from a shop was really getting to me and i refuse to pay those prices lol :haha:

once i get my BFN (which im hoping ill have by the time these new tests arrive) i shall be putting them away

is anyone a good expert on CM...

when checking it today, its stretchy abit, but its like the shade of skimmed milk where its almost see through but with a hint of white.

im trying to mark it down on my chart, but i dont know what to mark it down as, would you say sticky?

I would say egg white hun it's not sticky till its like white paste lol if you know what I mean lol !!! Hahahaha!!!!

urghhh yeh i know what ya mean... i hardly ever get that!...

see i wouldnt say it was EWCM'y enough just yet, if ya get what i mean... but its certainly got abit of a S-T-R-E-T-C-H to it, than it did yesterday lol

well i dont think ive ovulated yet :coffee: ive got watery stuff going on, cervix has been pretty high up in there, slightly open and slightly soft :wacko: for like days!!!!

ive got twinges and crampy stuff going on for the last god knows how many days...:coffee:

where the hell is it grrrr lol... i want that so then i can get to AF.. i just want AF so we can start a fresh blurghhhhhhhh

haha im so impatient!

hay hun all i remember with mine was its like dry after a/f then goes watery then u get coulour to it like slightly white and stretchy thats the egg white stuff. then it goes sticky. if u google it it will tell u more.

im with everyone else on the waiting front wait till those tests go negative then u will no if u get a BFP its a new pregnancy, and do u know wat i got such a good feeling about u i think u will get ure new BFP and it will b a sticker.

ure still in my preyers hunny:hugs:

love ure new avater ure boys are gawjus:hugs:

see i felt i was pretty clued up on the whole "CM"... ive been tracking everything for the last year.

but i think its gone all screwy with the MC's, so its sort of not following its usual pattern... i had EWCM over 2 weeks ago, then i started bleeding alot!....

i thought i may of ovulated friday just gone, but usually i get creamy CM straight after ovulation.... but its still watery/EWCM... so im wondering if im due to ovulate? my temp is low aswell... so hmmmm urghhhh confused very much..

i just keep getting stupid twinges/aches/cramps here and there lol im trying not to think of it, but its hard not too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back