Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I NEVER have eggwhite stuff EVER...hehe....but I get watery then CREAMY stuff lmao TMI hehe

More tests! Just because yup IM NUTS lol

Attachments

• 7bf03326.jpg
    7bf03326.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 22
I NEVER have eggwhite stuff EVER...hehe....but I get watery then CREAMY stuff lmao TMI hehe

Oh I had lots of watery yesterday and today so hopefully that means I've ovulated so then I can get AF soon, hopefully not while on holiday! :thumbup: that just wouldn't be good! Going away on the 10th, and I cant bloody wait!

Your tests are soooo positive still, are you sure your not still pregnant, there getting darker

No deffo not pregnant, I had a scan on the 26th of July (follow up scan, 2 weeks after previous scan which showed incomplete miscarriage) and my uterus showed clear/non pregnant... I also had a HCG blood test done that same day at 10am which was 300..

Very much doubt new pregnancy, I haven't had much of the good stuff and when I did, I bled a lot afterwards... I'd of thought by now there would of been BFN

I don't think I'm very well... Or I've got PMS I'm in such a foul bitchy mood for no reason at all! Even my OH has said to me, you sure your not pregnant?, every time he's said that he's been right.. There is no way he's right this time round though

Has your husband let any spermies in the last couple off days ??? Haha!!! I know your so not gunna let your dream off a third baby go !!!! Haha I think of you was you would off being straight off this site haha !!!! Iam do exited for you and what more months are going to bring !!! Xxxxx

Last time I deffo had spermies was the 16th, 19th and 29th of July... We've had sex aswell as those times, but he refused to deliver.

But each of those times, I've bled afterwards, so there would have to be some very good spermies lol...

More than lightly it's just concentration of urine :) as for me being all over emotionally I just don't know, I've been abit off the last few days, and I don't know why :shrug:

I've had 4 miscarriages and all at about 8-10 weeks and it never took more then 4 or 5 days tops to get negative tests. I would be emotional too if I was getting positive tests but no baby. I'm so sorry this is happening to you

Well when I miscarried in April, I had a d&c and at 5 weeks past the op I still had a positive test!... The 6th week, it picked up a lot and I was indeed pregnant.

And this time I did it naturally! And 5 weeks past Ive still got positives lol, my body is rubbish for keeping hold of HCG! Lol

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/7bf03326.jpghttps://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=415161&d=1339076975

Here's a pic of a test I took on the 7th of June, I tested later that day with a digital and got "pregnant 1-2"

Reading back on how I felt and what my tests where doing back then, it feels like history is repeating itself! STRANGE

I wish I had a digital, just to see what it would say, then I could gauge how much HCG I've still got in me :/

That's so crazy, if it were me I would live at my doctors office, I think you need another set of beta's done to see if it's gone down or up

Well the consultant said to me, to test on the 2nd of August as I should have a negative test by then.... Hmmmm I did test, but I didn't and still don't have a negative haha.

But I'm not going back to the hospital! Lol sounds daft I know but I'm sick of seeing doctors/hospitals etc.. So I'd rather just ride it out :)

But saying that...

My HCG at 10am on he 26th of July was 300

So say it declines every 48 hours just like it doubles every 48 hours.

28th = 150

30th = 75

1st = 37.5

3rd = 18.75

So technically of that's right and I don't have a clue... I would still be getting a positive test? So if that's right

5th = 9.375

7th = 4.6875

So we shall see lol... But please correct me if I'm wrong

My last miscarriage I had a beta done and it was 1100 and 5 days later it was less then 5, dont know if that's normal or not but mine went down fast

See my previous beta to my last one, was done on the

20th of June and it was 1054...
26th of July follow up appointment after miscarriage confirmed.. It was 300

I haven't had any since then... So I just don't know why my body takes sooo bloody long to get rid of it.

I never thought I'd say it, but I would sooooo love a crisp white negative test!, so then I just knew everything was ok and that I'm not pregnant! I know it would just be best if I didn't test, but it's sooo hard not too.

Also if I did get a negative and then I got a positive I would instantly know that I was pregnant, where as in June I was like hmmm am I or aren't I.

I would test too If I were in your shoes, it's been 2 and 1/2 years since my last miscarriage, I would rather get negatives test though instead of a 5th miscarriage, bfn's are depressing but miscarriages are devistating

Maureen I couldn't agree more Hunnie!.... You could hit me with heap loads of BFNs just never another MC... I really don't think I could handle another one.

but saying that, what doesn't kill you, certainly makes you stronger!

Just re tested with very diluted urine... And it's still there grrrr :growlmad:

Attachments

• fdfae1db.jpg
    fdfae1db.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics