Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing alright today Hunnie..., tomorrow is the day I lost my first little angel, I've planned a shopping day out with my little men, in the hope that I replace a bad memorable day with a good happy one :)

I've also figured out I may actually ovulating today, I'm trying to win OH round to :sex:... I think he's game for it, but with no spermies... So bugger it.. Just gonna enjoy :sex: and then see what happens in the future :)

How's everyone doing? X

:hugs: i hope your special shopping day brings lots of good new memories!

Thank you bex Hunnie... How's you and baby? All good I hope x

we're doing very well, thanks! i'm having a return to my first tri insomnia, but i guess i'd better get used to not sleeping.

Awww bless ya... Just try and nap when you can :thumbup: you can still get your sleep with a newborn, it's just stretched out over the day lol

So it's great your getting prepared :haha: only joking x

Well I'm getting some niggles... This is the 3rd cycle In a row where I've noticed pain on my right pain!... Surely I must ovulate from my left? Or can you just ovulate all the time from one side?

hmmm...i don't know. i just assumed that it always alternated. i'm gonna have to google that.

i found this on some forum a doctor seems to respond to, but i don't know how legit it is...

Member question: Is it possible to only ovulate every other month? Maybe only from one ovary? I ask because I usually feel ovulation on my right side, but not my left.

Dr. Amos: It's highly unusual to only ovulate from one ovary and not the other. If your cycles are regular (are they?) then you should ovulate every month. Your "feeling" of ovulation does not necessarily mean it's just from that side.

here's the original link:
https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=54668

Hmmmm, I always thought that, one cycle you ovulate from the left, then the next on the right and so on...

But the last 2 cycles I've had have been on my right and I miscarried both times... :shrug:

I suppose I will never know, unless I got scanned to tell me that?! I've had a few scans I. The last year and abit... All said my tubes and ovaries look good... I think I'm just strange! Haha

No Hun I always ovualte from my right well don't know always but every time I've had a Scan it's being on
My right and I get all my pain on my right haha xxx

sometimes i honestly think that was doctors claim is normal really isn't all that common irl...

No Docters talk poop !!! Today she said my prog levels wasn't that low before an they was 10 !!!! The normal level is 30 they make me mad !!!! X

Oh don't get me started on doctors!...

I seen a woman doctor quite a few times after my miscarriage in April, she didn't even have a clue what a blighted ovum was, what a d&c was... When I went to her, thinking that I may of been pregnant (I knew I was) she just smirked and said nooo you need a period first to get pregnant!?

I was seriously sat there stunned! She just didn't have a bloody clue at all. Needless to say I just self referred myself to the best hospital near me.

Some doctors are good, but most I've been in touch with just haven't got a clue

Well I've sold some of my patterns on eBay... I use to make custom pram fabrics for bugaboo, stokke etc... :( I feel gutted now I've sold them, hmmm think I may of made a mistake on that one :/

Oh ladies, I just dunno...

I honestly feel like I'm battling myself lol, which isn't a good thing hahaa... Here is what is going through my mind.

A, do I do the deed, hope I get pregnant
B, what if I do get pregnant, then will I miscarry because it's too early?
C, it might be too late now, egg may of depleted
D, I should just wait, get a normal cycle and then go from there
E, but I want a baby now, and if there is a chance of getting one, I really want to take it
F, now I'm even more confused than before PMSL

Hi. Sorry to bring up doctors, but your body has been through so much...have you asked your doctor if it would be okay to try again so soon? I know how badly you want a baby, and we are all here rooting for you. I went through many years of not knowing if I would ever have one because of my disability. Do you think that you might need more time to heal emotionally and physically maybe? I hope I'm not overstepping.

I've seen quite a few doctors and not a single one has mentioned when to try or not. All there have said, is what I've gone through is "normal"... And probs the next pregnancy will stick.

At first I didn't want to try, I was sooo over it. But now ovulation is happening I feel like I should be trying, if ya get what I mean? It's hard to ignore your body and heart.

My OH is having none of it and we'll :sex: but no spermies.. So I won't catch this cycle anyways, even if I really wanted too...

Which I am gutted about, but then there is always other months... :( I just want it to be now

babybugs i can NOT believe ure female dr didnt no anything about blighted ovems or D+C i mean WTF how did she ever get her job talk about duuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Future I was shocked! Needless to say I won't be seeing her again. You should never have to go and see a doctor, and basically tell them medical things! She even googled how long hcg is in your system after a miscarriage... I was stunned to say the least. Lol

Well you would think that by now I would of leant my lesson by not testing! :dohh: I've done 2 tests today, and I noticed the line seemed to appear a lot quicker than it has done for the past couple of days.. I put it to one side and carried on tidying up, then thought ah I'll do another (I've got 3 tests left and I will get rid of them lol) so anyways again the test line showed up quicker on that one and it's pinker!

Like I say you would really think that I would of learnt my lesson by now! :dohh: I feel like I'm due on, I've got cramps going on again today, 3rd day In a row, I thought I ovulated yesterday, but didn't have EWCM? Could you ovulate without it lol

Like I say I should really of learnt by now :haha:

think i read somewher u can still O with out the Egg white stuff, im not 100% sure tho. :hugs:

Ya know ya probs right Hunnie...

My body is just 100% screwed right up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member