Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was soo certain i ovulated that friday, due to the high soft open cervix, cramps on the right side and the opk i did a day or 2 beforehand was quite dark... and on the saturday temp spiked right up! so felt confident that i had ovulated...

but i must of failed to do it then, cos im sure its trying to do it again...

i used up all the opks, i felt it was pointless keeping them as we werent trying this cycle, but i wish i had of kept them so then i would of known when i was due to ovulate, so then i would of known when AF would of came :dohh:

were going on holiday soon, no tests and computers are allowed... so i wont be able to analyse anything :happydance: lol

i cant wait! lol

oh i c wat u mean now it does sound like u O friday is it posible to O twice do u think?

im off on holiday to hun where r u off? were goin to devon and ive never been b4 so im really looking forward to it. only problem is i have my scan on monday at 11.20 and were goin on holl strait after, im really worried about this scan and i dont know wat ill do if something is wrong. i dont think id b able to go away if its bad news.:nope:

future were going to butlins in skegness... we went last year and was abit boring for adults, but the kids loved it!... OH wont fly, so its either in the UK or by ferry etc if we wish to go abroad... he hardly gets time off work (hes self employed) so its nice to have a week off as a family and just get away...

im sure everything will be ok, but its tootally normal to feel anxious and worried of the what IF's... wishing you alll the best hunnie.

bex -... thank you hunnie, there both devils, but they do take a nice picture lol... that day there played for hours and hours in the paddling pool! usually they try and jump on the computers etc and we try to get them outside in the dirt, playing like kids should... so we were successful lol

AFM - I got BFN today wohoooooooooooo... ive took a pic and will upload it later on, so i keep it updated in my records haha (memory is rubbish, so i have to catalogue everything i do in order to remember lol)....
Today i may actually be ovulating!!!, cervix is soooo far up there, i need longer fringers lol its soooo spongey soft and very much open with EWCM... so i must of failed it do it on that friday... hopefully it does it today, so then in 2 weeks time (thats if my LP is the same of course) AF should get me :)... wishful thinking, on my part... but hey hoo

under normal circumstances i'd never say this, but :yipee:HOORAY FOR BFN!!!! :yipee: like you said, now you can o and get on to your next cycle and finally know which way is up again!

hahaha... i know its mad wishing for a BFN... and to feel even a little bit of excitement for a BFN is some what abit weird/strange...

but i got it and my god does it feel good!... finally im normal! lol

well i deffo think ovulation is attacking me, the pain in my left side is really horrible and only just bearable!... so finally! glad its happened today aswell, because now when we go away i wont be worrying that the dreaded witch might get me, as they will be lots of swimming etc to do :)...

im guessing my LP will be the same 13 days, so AF should be due on the 22nd :0) ooo feels strange saying that lol

Its soooo strange to see a test with only one Line!!!... hopefully i dont have to get use to seeing one line for very long :kiss:

Attachments

• d768a1d2.jpg
    d768a1d2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 24
i tilted my screen every which way and i don't see a thing!!!! bring on cd 1 so you can get back to business!!! :thumbup:

hahahaha... bex i did the exact same thing!!!.. ive even did a tweak of it, just to see if my eyes werent picking something up... but nope still BFN.. :happydance:

So now i can step away from the Tests!!!... drink mahoosive amounts of alcohol, while on holiday :haha: wait for AF to come and then get down to business!!!

i demand that you have at least one drink a day for me!

Well ive had 2 tonight (my Holiday started early) :haha:

im taking alot of wine etc with me.... just because it has to be done! lol

Yea for finally negative!!! and for ovulation!!! :)

Just a question: those hpts you use, instalert, I have looked them up but can't seem to find shipping to the states.. Do you possibly know of a site that would ship to us?? They seem to work fantastically and I want to use them w/ my upcoming IVF...

Hmmmmm mobaby, i have no idea hunnie, have you asked the ebay seller on ebay that i buy from, to see if there would ship to the states? x

well busy day today... off to clean the car, pack case wooohooo lol

you could get them shipped to my house and i could post them to you? i have no idea how much that would be though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"