Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything...but I have horrible line-eye. :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear that your relationship with OH has taken this direction.

Have you considered therapy/couples counseling?

You know, you may need to take a vacation of some sort. ALONE. Without kids, without hubby, just YOU. Even if it's just for a two days, or a weekend. You could shop, walk around, just spend time with yourself, and have a break from all of this...it may do you a world of good.

Gosh 9years ago lol !!! Iam on summer break now being off a month and am pulling my hair out haha!!! But I've got ants in my pants can't sit down for 2 mintues lol but I do wish that I had tune off when. I had my daughter had her by c section on the 15th September and I went back too uni the 23rd probly stupid hahaha

No I hope that test does get darker 3 rd time lucky !!!! Xxx

oh wookie, i just dont know anymore... this year has been the worst by far!!!

January my father in law had a heart by pass... so i chauffered his mum to the hospital 4 times a day as she doesnt drive.. and it was quite a stressed time...

january 16th, whilst i was driving the father in laws car and taking him to the doctors for his check up, some one came out of the junction and went into the side of me!!!... couldnt believe it

february 4th, my OH's brother aged 39 died in bed of a heart attack... that was a big shock! and was devastating..

february 16th OH's brothers daughter moved in with us... so had to moved the kids around etc to fit her in...

February 21st, found out i was pregnant, but my OH wasnt too happy as his brother had passed away...

March his niece moved out,

April 25th scan revealed i had miscarried

May OH's mum had a break down and was sectioned under the mental health act!.. very very stressful time... which she still hasnt recovered from till this day

June, found out i was pregnant again... but again he wasnt happy.

That was short lived till July i was told i had miscarried again!!

July his niece and her partner who is my OHs good friend, have been bickering to my partner... She also kicked off with my 7 year old son, i wasnt allowed to say something to her, because of the way the Mother in law is at the moment.... so i removed her off facebook, and now im this and im that and there have washed there hands of my partner... theres been fighting and alsorts etc

and that brings us too now :(

urghhhh now im sure AF is starting to come... My belly is pained :( and bloated :(

lol... to be honest i think its the antibody strip...

i tried a tweak and a invert and nothing :(

nevermind

something keeps catching my eye, but it doesnt appear pink to me :shrug:

Ive retested :dohh: which i need to stop, its becoming an obsession again, which isnt good!!! :blush:..

Now this one looks like its got a white line on it!!! :haha:

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/14thaug7pm.jpg
https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/14thauginvert7pm.jpg

i actually dont like these tests lol i bought them and there were rubbish theyre sye is really faint and it take ages before the background goes whiite last month with the chemical on the day when my lnes were the strongest this test had the greyish little shadow onit :( xx

these have usually been really good for me!... but i think i just need to stop testing and hopefully when i do test ill have a blazing dark positive line lol haha if only!!!

i dont know whats going on with my body today, all day my stomach low down, has been bloated and feeling heavy/dull... it feels very similar to when i had implantation/early early pregnant... but tests arent saying the same thing...

so i was wondering if it was AF, but i checked my temp this morning and it was HIGH!, usually dips the day before AF is for me.... i checked abit later on, and it was 37.18! which is very very high and was a symptom of when i got pregnant the last 2 times...

blurghhh im sick of my body, anyone want to trade places with me :haha:

LOL not sure u wanna trade with me I can't get pregnant and I don't wanna trade b/c I duno how you deal with the loss :( I guess we are both up the creek without a paddle!

awww andrea, we should split us into 2, ill send you one half and you send me the other....

then we should be working :)

(sounds silly i know, but sometimes you just have to have a giggle)

well so much for me thinking, well i shouldnt test... but im browsing ebay for my next fix :haha:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ULTRA-EARLY-10mIU-HCG-URINE-HOME-PREGNANCY-STRIP-TESTS-/150816771107?pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&var=&hash=item231d614c23

ive never tried these before what ya reckon???

yeah get them get them !!!!!! haha ive just ordered some off those another i think dan-o was using them and it gave her a great pink line early on !!!!!!! xxx

oh fab... im off to buy them!!!, there cheaper than the instalert ones aswell... :haha:

ive ordered 30 of them :haha:.... now gotta find a way to hide them so lee doesnt know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"