Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL bless ya heart! I can't buy anymore I refuse...I'm almost out :) just gonna keep on pee'ing on them til they are gone! Only like 6ish more I think!

andrea i keep saying the exact same thing!!!.... i used up loads the other week as i wanted rid of them, so there werent talking to me... but i bought more. So im just gonna give in!....

Ive just bought 30 ics for £2.50 delivered, so its not bad.. I refuse to buy Frer's or Clearblue digitals untill i need to confirm.

I wish i could just not test!, but its sooo bloody hard, it is like an addiction!, i feel like i need my fix on a morning just to see whats going on etc.... its mad aint it? The weird thing is though, im still battling with myself im still hoping im not pregnant this cycle as its the same cycle since i miscarried... but then i want a baby and so i want my BFP. I know for a Fact if i got a New BFP this Cycle i would be worried to hell!!!

blurghhhhh.... why does this have to be sooo bloody hard! im not even 100% that ive ovulated haha... im only going by when i last had EWCM and HSO cervix...

Haha I hide mine I a sock at the back of my knicker draw where luke doesn't go never!!!! I only ever tell Hume about frer tests or digi haha never the ic's he would think I was a nutter lol xxxx

I hide them in my dressing table draw... he doesnt have a clue!... but cos he works from home, he knows when im testing, although i try my best to disguise it... i.e washing the bathroom out, or making the beds etc haha

i must say our Upstairs is looking rather clean and tidy lately lol so he may just catch on :haha:

Haha I just say Iam having a number 2 lol but luke is in the army so he's only home weekends anyway so when Its testing time he's not really here but this month he's on leave till September so it's gunna be more tricky haha !!! Xx

<~is honestly done testing forever. I think we are gonna try to get our bills in order this next income tax then see about doing IVF'er :) lol....might be a long ways from now but its a TRY!

Haha I just say Iam having a number 2 lol but luke is in the army so he's only home weekends anyway so when Its testing time he's not really here but this month he's on leave till September so it's gunna be more tricky haha !!! Xx

<~is honestly done testing forever. I think we are gonna try to get our bills in order this next income tax then see about doing IVF'er :) lol....might be a long ways from now but its a TRY!

Betty - I wish!, that would be great if lee worked outside of the home, just 9-5pm would do me!, i could get lots of testing done in that time frame :haha:

Andrea - i got to that point in january and February!, in january i tested once on the day AF was due! which wasnt like me, but i was done!, we started to try in august 2009 and so i was done then, i had enough!. But come february, at 7DPO had what felt like period/ovulation pain which lasted for a few hours then went, my boobs were killing me which felt like when you just had a baby and there soooo engorged and swollen. Things felt different that cycle and so i tested at 9dpo evening and got something. Now im just bloody Hooked!!!, but i think its made worse with not knowing what DPO im on or i might not be in DPO yet... so if i knew for deffo i was only like a few dpo then i wouldnt bother testing... But i dont know. So the bloody temptation is just there constantly!!!
I think a shot at IVF deffo needs to be done! you just never know :happydance: and i shall be stalking x

Just done this!!!... (Picture quality is rubbish, my camera hates night time lol) But thats Pink Right?

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/14thaug11pm.jpg

i can deffo see something there and looks pink :D i hope this is a soon to be bfp and that its your sticky bean!! so sorry for all that you have been through :( best of luck to you xx

thank you hunnie.... im still very much doubtful, but only time will tell :) im just glad im not going nuts and someone else sees it :haha:

Wow...its darker than earlier :bfp: for sure! I'm done though I'm calling the doc in a week an telling them I went against their word this cycle an still got NOTHING....going to tell them I can't afford IVF but get all the costs etc. so I know exactly what we are looking forward to in life. I will update when I find out anything about it all!

I see the line too babee, hoping it darkens nicely! and i like when you obsess and give us tests to look at haha! I am only CD 7 so my obsession should start in about 2 weeks!
And as for going back to work, I was a stay at home mom also, for a lot of years, when I had to leave my ex it had been 20 some years since i had worked, and the way the economy is here I was scared to death! I decided to go back to school since I didn't have any recent skills! Good luck to you!

Ekkkkk I can see that PINK line very clearly I reall hope this is 3 rd time lucky for you xxx

Just tested with FMU, why i dont know as i never test with that... When i was Pregnant, i found i got much better lines with 2MU... So i shall retest lol

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/P1090272.jpg

Wow...its darker than earlier :bfp: for sure! I'm done though I'm calling the doc in a week an telling them I went against their word this cycle an still got NOTHING....going to tell them I can't afford IVF but get all the costs etc. so I know exactly what we are looking forward to in life. I will update when I find out anything about it all!

I think its deffo a way forward hunnie, i suppose once you know the full costs of the IVF etc, then you can work out how much you need to save... Not sure if ive asked before, but have you done any of those IUI's or ICSI (i have no idea what there entail, just see people talking about them lol) Have you tried Soya Isoflavones??? i tried them the cycle before i got pregnant and it made me Ovulate earlier. Ermmmm, what about the Sperm Meets Egg Plan??? or Soft cups to keep all the spermies up there??? i know it sounds strange aznd abit personal lol, but has does your cervix sit?? ive found mine tends to be on the left abit, so when i got pregnant in feb, i thought right im gonna lay on my left side (i did use to lay on my back) and Bam got Pregnant... i did it again in May and Got Pregnant :) So all that bloody time laying on my back, it wa actually laying on my side that did it!! lol

I see the line too babee, hoping it darkens nicely! and i like when you obsess and give us tests to look at haha! I am only CD 7 so my obsession should start in about 2 weeks!
And as for going back to work, I was a stay at home mom also, for a lot of years, when I had to leave my ex it had been 20 some years since i had worked, and the way the economy is here I was scared to death! I decided to go back to school since I didn't have any recent skills! Good luck to you!

Its very daunting!!!... but needs must and all. Im thinking of doing nursing, but its having the big kick up the backside to do it lol

Jelly i have no idea!!!... but ive been having BFN's before these, but i will only know in time if things progress like there did before. :) (urghh im sooo impatient lol)

my temp was even higher this morning... chart in my siggy (its the picture with a row of houses and a shoe on it!!! and my god im on CD49!!! Blurghhh)

Well re tested with 2MU, i thought i could see a glimmer of a line or something on the test, but hmmmm think its BFN

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/P1090284.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back