• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! You are SO talented! Thank you so much for posting the pictures.

oh my gosh! everything is so adorable! and totally professional too!!! fabulous!

Omg your items are adorable. I wish you were still selling :(. Massive congrats on the bfp!

Amazing Babee!! I don't have a crafty bone in my body. I have the desire to be crafty though, lol. Which makes it all the harder to NOT be.

I wish i still sewed, i do miss it ALOT!!! but it was too much stress and sometimes just not worth the money :) especially when i would have to work nights and weekends so i would miss out on the kids.. just wasnt worth it...

ive got lots and lots of fabric left so i shall be making alsorts!!! oh and will also be making nappies! :) (try and keep costs down abit)

well just waiting for lee to get his butt downstairs so i can go and test!!!... lazy bugger :haha:

OMG, you have amazing talent!!! I'd buy any of that in a heartbeat!

You should open an Etsy shop!

babee u r so talented ive just had a look at ure pieces and there amazing. also saw ure tests and im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for u:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

So happy i got this today.... Today isnt a best day for me, 3 years ago today, i nearly died due to a Subbarachnoid brain hemorage caused from a ruptured Anuerysm. So needed to have emergency surgery to stop the bleed.

Glad today ive been able to add some happiness to a crap day :)

Attachments

• P1090790.jpg
    P1090790.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 24
Yippie!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! In so happy for you!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! that is so fabulous, babee!!!! i am just so happy for you!!!!

i think im about 13DPO today.. cant believe ive got a 2-3 digi!!! hoping its a bloody good sign :)

Wowee!!! Your hcg must be super high this time!!! stick stick stick!!! :wohoo:

Woo hoo fertile myrtle!

I hope this is a good sign! You and I usually get pregnant together!

Stick bean, stick!

i realy realy realy hope this is ur sticky bean!! or beanies!! :p u deserve a happy ending :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"