• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you due in April like me then? :D :yipee:

With my ovulation day, internet reckons 1st May.. But i will have to have another c-section and so that will be done about 2 weeks before due date :)... so due date is may but technically due april lol

Yaaaay!! :dance: Maybe there's two beanies?! xx

Hahha Lee would have a fit!!!, although we did have 2 last time, so ya never know :thumbup:

i thought mabey 2 ;) haha. congratulations hun :) xxx

I would love 2!... but im happy with one lol

Woo hoo fertile myrtle!

I hope this is a good sign! You and I usually get pregnant together!

Stick bean, stick!

Are you in the 2WW hunnie??? yeh we usually do fall together, which is strangeeeeeee lol

Are you going to have a beta ran?

I had betas done last time and i found it the most stressful thing ever!!! so i wont be getting any done :)

I've been stalking for awhile. I am sooo happy for you!!! Congrats!

thank you hunnie.... cant believe its happened again, just really hoping this is the last and final pregnancy where i get a baby at the end of it :)

awww there loads of family members born on 5th of may! lol... STRANGEEE so ive along with other family members mothers have conceived around the same time hahaha

Ill never make it to my due date though... because ive had 2 previous sections anymore babies i have i have to have a section... which im gutted about as i would love to get those contractions again and go all the way!

but nevermind

I knew the feeling I had a VBAC with my youngest :) I had Csection with my first...it was so amazing to get to push this past time :) I never had that option before :) LOVED IT! Will they let you do a VBAC or attempt one? I didn't ever have an emergency CSection mine was kind of "planned and relaxed" because after 23 hours I wouldn't dilate. The 2nd lil man came out in about 5-6 hours after I had my first pains :)

first one was an emergency c-section... i was in labour for 3 days!!! and only managed to 5cms... he started getting distressed heart rate dropping low etc, so i was whipped down for section... he was an awful blue/black colouring it was such an awful experience...

second was planned.... my first labour wasnt easy and soo i was petrified of losing my second baby, everything of my first labour came flooding back at me etc...

when i seen my midwife with the pregnancy i had from feb-april she told me because ive had 2 now there wouldnt allow me to have a VBAC, and so i would need to have a section around 38 weeks, apparently its just procedure.

i dont mind c-sections at all, but i dont know any different. But would of been nice to just do the whole hog and say Yay i did it lol

Just read your great news hun. Wishing you the best of luck this time as you truly deserve it. xxxx

I totally gotcha...I heard when they do emergency the cut is different. I almost had an emergency one with my youngest. :( his heart rate went to 23 at its lowest but apparently I was squishing his umbili. cord an they tossed an turned me for around 10 mins. Was kinda scary DH went down I had told him to go get my bag OUT of the CAR lol...down stairs...so he goes down an I'm dilated to a 6...he got back up an the room was FULL of docs an nurses prepping me for a C-Section b/c of the baby's heartrate....he was flipping out so much that he threw the bag an ran in the room LOL...I told him it was okay but he saw my tears an knew it wasn't. He came in an about that time Trysten's heart rate came back to around 140...they said it was fine...an I could proceed, so the nurse checked me again I was an 8 cm...she said in a few minutes to an hour or two you will feel pressure....she said just ring the station an I'll be right back. She had JUST got out of the room an hadn't got to the nurses station before I had pressed the button...My water had broken an I told her I pee'd myself LOL..she said no darling you have a catheter in that was your water breaking and checked me an said YOUR A TEN! I said LOOK LADY I GOTTA PUSH an I started pushing an shes like stopppp...and I was like YOU DONT UNDERSTAND...I've NEVER done this before an I can't stop. So she called the station an got another couple nurses an about 3 pushes later my lil man was out :( an he was PURE PURPLE :( and BLUE... they said it was from his heart rate dropping so low just minutes before this happened....Anyways :) I JUST PRAY YOU HAVE A HEALTHY LIL DARLING THIS TIME :) PRAYING for a STICKY ONE!!!!!! Lots of love darling :) Little one got his color back in an hour or so after I had him...I didn't really get to hold him or see him much because they were too busy sewing me up with over 50 some odd stitches :( was TERRIBLE! But he was SO WORTH IT ALL :) an I can't wait to see your next pee sticks :)

the cut there did on my emergency section was very neat!!!, just above my pubic hair line... you cant even see now!!, when i had my second son, there just cut along the same place, chopped out the old scar and just sewn me back up...

i was joking with them with my second saying cant you just chop abit more off :haha:

My mother in law, had to have Lee my partner byu emergency section and shes showed me her scars and my god!!, there went from bikini line right up to her ribs!!! and then across!! it looks awful... i remember her showing me whilst pregnant with my first and was bloody petrified when there wheeled me down lol

Yaaaaaay yaaaaaaaay and yaaaaaaaaaaay babeee i am sooooooo happy for u:happydance: heres to a sticky bean this time:thumbup:

Sending loads of huggs :hugs:

BFP BFP BFP PG176 WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyVIvmm4nMW0GOicvmQQpOWTiN3ScxU4jIkHlJVE4jHQbjYQqb&t=1

hahahha.... I know i cant believe it!, it still hasnt sunk in at all!!!

Heres todays Test :thumbup: i think today ive plucked up the courage to take my urine to the doctors to get tested lol

ive put on yesterdays aswell, because i totally forgot to do it :dohh:

Attachments

• P1090826.jpg
    P1090826.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 25
  • P1090789.jpg
    P1090789.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online