Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
they sure r hun thats a good sign thats wat mine did. oh hun i cant explain how happy i am for u its just the best news ever. :hugs:

Aww beautiful lines & progression! Congrats!! :happydance: I truly hope this is a super sticky one & you have a H&H 9 months! :) xx

:)... i feel petrified!!! i know thats only normal to feel like that....

I think the whole excitement of testing and finding out im pregnant has now fizzled out and in comes "will it happen again"... i think ill be alright once i get a scan :)

ure bound to b worried hunny thats only natural but i really think ure b ok this time ive got a good feeling about u. how has ure OH taken the news?

my parents still dont know about me im dreading telling them and there never seems to b a good time as my mum had a break down a few months back and now there marridge is really on the rocks i just know telling them my news will b the iceing on the cake for them. i always have to hold in myh belly wen they either of them come round im just shitting myself about telling them, they made it very clear they dont want me having another baby es after wat happened last year with my liver failing:wacko::wacko:

:hugs: not that it makes it feel any easier, but anyone would be scared in your situation. but this is a new pregnancy and a new shot at things. you have every reason to believe this this baby will stick and you'll take home a beautiful baby!

Gorgeous lines and todays is darke. Soooooooooooo excited for you hunni !!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

ure bound to b worried hunny thats only natural but i really think ure b ok this time ive got a good feeling about u. how has ure OH taken the news?

my parents still dont know about me im dreading telling them and there never seems to b a good time as my mum had a break down a few months back and now there marridge is really on the rocks i just know telling them my news will b the iceing on the cake for them. i always have to hold in myh belly wen they either of them come round im just shitting myself about telling them, they made it very clear they dont want me having another baby es after wat happened last year with my liver failing:wacko::wacko:

Lee erm, sort of took it ok.... He said to me the other day: "to be honest leanne, im not gonna lie, the idea of having a baby freaks me out!!!, i dont feel like i can be happy because of everything that has gone on with the miscarriages... I always fear your health also, you will always come first to another child"...

I do understand what he means regarding the feeling happy bit, i dont feel happy and ecstatic as i did when pregnant in feb! If anything im just carrying on like "normal" with the odd moment of when i go to lift something, i think ooo hang on theres a baby in there, i cant lift that... before ive consumed myself with everything baby... I just know this time it isnt going to be like that, and i really do hate myself for feeling that way. But i think if i distance my feelings away from the baby, then if anything was to go wrong, i wont break down like i have done previously... just hope i dont distance myself too much. But its like a coping mechanism that goes into automatic mode, i really just wish i had that blissfully ignorant appeal to me, like i did with my sons. But its been destroyed and i doubt it wont ever return. :cry:

i dont think i could offer any advice regarding telling parents... Maybes do a cute introduction?? i seen the other day on the 1st trimester board a woman had got her 2 kids to hold a chalk board saying, shes going to be a big sister and hes going to be a big brother, then she was gonna send the pictures out to family members as she lived abroad... i think its soooooooo cute, i may do that with my boys :)

im really hoping to speak with a midwife tomorrow morning and hopefully its the same one who i seen last time (which is should be, as i havent moved areas and there deal with specific areas in our town)... She was lovely and her husband was a doctor!... She did put me in with the best consultant in the area!!! so hopefully i can convince her to give me a scan :)

i really feel this time u will b fine hunny and im hoping that because of wat happened to u b4, they will offer u a early scan u cud even say ure really anxious and worried and u want to b monitered early this time like bloods and scans.

do u mind if i mention u on the christian thread again there all really great ladies on there and we all prey for each other and they have really been a tower of support for me.

if u dont mind id like to mention u and get all of us preying for u and ure little one. wanted to ask u permision first to c if ure ok with it:hugs:

Hey hunnie... no of course i dont mind... I need all the prayers i can get right now :hugs: so thank you x

I rang up the midwives today and the midwife who deals with my area will ring me back at some point (when i dont know) to book me in for a booking in appointment. She asked me when i had my last Period lol so told her i havent had one since i miscarried last month..

Last time my booking in appointment was 9 weeks... but then i knew my LMP etc, so thats maybes why... Im hoping its sooner than that, things are different this time around x

she will prob c u sooner hunny because i had a m/c then got pregnant strait after so like u my period was the m/c itself so i didnt have a clue on dates, think my midwife came and saw me around 6 ish weeks i know it was earlier than normol. ok hunny ill go and tell them all about ya and ill get them all including me preying:hugs:

see i told her on the phone, that this was my 6th pregnancy, but will be my 3rd baby. Told her i miscarried in april (she said oh last year? erm no this year), then told her about the loss in july...

so im hoping this will hurry things along abit

ive done it hun told all the christion ladies about u. yes i think they shud hurry it along ure have to nag them lol. :hugs:

WOW that is a DARK ONE :) CONGRATS SWEETIE STILL PRAYING stick little one stick :) and stay put :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back