• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! i love watching your progression!
how have you been feeling?

I feel alright, i had a bit of a bad belly lastnight, i rolled over and it felt like all my muscles had pulled in my pelvic area!!! it was Painful!..Lee gave my belly abit of a rub aswell awwww

Midwife just rang me back... Shes booked me in for the 26th September at 1:45pm (i should be dot on 9weeks then), In the meantime shes going to contact Sue (maternity assessment) to get me in for a reasurance scan, not before im 6 weeks though... she wants to make sure i go after 6 weeks as any earlier wont be of much reassurance... she asked me how i was etc bless her.

So now just gotta wait :)

Praying they get you in ASAP! Someone needs to check your hormone levels to try an make sure that the :( bad thing doesn't happen again though is there any way you can get those checked? Like progesterone and stuff? I have a good feeling about this one though :) Its how I conceived my oldest...never had another "period" after my miscarriage bleed and was WHAMOOOO pregger again LOL an he's almost 9 :)

There dont really do Beta Blood tests, unless something is wrong! lol.. i only got some done before, because i was fed up and bleeding, so i went to a&e and wouldnt budge untill someone seen me.

To be all honest though, i dont really want Betas done, i know there can be helpful, but ive found them just something else to worry about. Im not bleeding, my tests are progressing so that will do nicely for me :)

Hopefully should have a scan sorted for the next couple of weeks. Then ill be able to breathe :)

i retested today (was a little bored haha) and its even darker than earlier :happydance:

I wish i could get some optimism from somewhere

Attachments

• P1090844.jpg
    P1090844.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 18
Sending you gallons of optimism!!! And baby, if you can hear me, hold on tightly little bean!!! Your mommy deserves you so dearly :)

Awww bless you hunnie :hugs:.... I feel like ive been pregnant for AGES haha.

so far everything seems to be going ok, i havent had any bleeding etc, having more symptoms than ive had previously and hoping this is good :)

Aww hunni I know it's such a worry for you and it's totally understandable how anxious you are! For now just try and concentrate on those lovely darkening lines and take each day as it comes hun. I'm not even religious but I am certainly praying for you sweetie xxxx

thank you hunnie... Thats exactly what im doing, thats the only thing i can do really.

I know ive got a due date, but well i havent thought about it too much, before i knew all dates of when i would of been 12 weeks, 20 weeks etc etc.... This time i just dont want to know, not because im being cold hearted. But the less dates i have in my mind the better, because when you miscarry these dates tend to stick like superglue!.

It also helps that were really busy doing things in the house and in the garden, so im not just sat over thinking haha

just caught up on the last couple pages. i'm so glad you're getting an early scan. i can't wait til september!

Retested today (ive only got 3 ics left!) i wont be buying anymore lol

I got my other set of digitals today and i took one hahaha, i knew it would say 2-3 and it did, i prised open the digi as per usual and i noticed that there is 2 bright lights inside that reads the strips!!!.. i never knew it did that, usually when i open them no light shows :haha:

Attachments

• P1090866.jpg
    P1090866.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 24
  • P1090861.jpg
    P1090861.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 26
Oh my goodness that is so cool!! Maybe when I get PG this time I will splurge on one of those!

this is the first time ive ever seen a digital with lights inside!, i got a shock when i seen them lol

I looked at the link you sent me for those IC's but it seems they are UK only for shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"