Baby advent calendar?

firstprincess

Reaction score
I love advent calenders, I buy them for my friends and family and my dog! My LO will be 6 weeks ish by xmas (omg!) anyone any ideas for a advent calender for her first xmas? even if I have to make it? :hugs:

We have a little tree at home and underneath is drawers where each drawer is numbered for a day and have a tiny decoration for the tree in, You can also wind the tree up and it plays a song!

Hope that makes sense x

ummm we have had it years but I will keep an eye out for you! John Lewis is where it proberly orignally came from! x

aww that sounds lovely! i want it!!!!

can 11 month old babies eat advent calendar chocolates? sorry to hijack your thread but when i saw this one it reminded me :blush:

x

Last year my mum made a cross stitch one for Hannah and filled it with a £2 coin every day which later went into her trust fund. I just hope she's going to continue the tradition now and not expect us to do it instead :rofl:

When Levi was 11 months MIL has a calendar that you fill your self and she put money in it for him,last year she put cars in it...its a lovely personal touch I think

My friends little boy did! But she stuck to cadbury's rather than the cheap candy ones! x
can 11 month old babies eat advent calendar chocolates? sorry to hijack your thread but when i saw this one it reminded me :blush:

x

we dont get ones with chocolate in them in my house :flower: Brooke will be having a calender with pictures in it like i love-and im going to keep her first ever one in her baby book :cloud9:

hmm i dont know, maybe i should steer clear of chocolate ones for now, she has plenty of time for that!

i do like the idea of these refillable ones though that you can bring out every year, when they get older u can even put little sweets in there, or toys, or money or anything, where do u get them from? anyone know?

x

If you have a Dobbies garden cenrte anywhere near you I know they had trains and other designs in their Christmas section last year that had little drawers that you could fill for every day

:(

the nearest dobbies is in southport and i cant find one in the online shop neither

:(

I've seen some lovely debenhams with Little pockets which you can fill with what you like! I got advent calendar for Lily last year and we opened it together but she didn't get the chocolate- Mummy did! This year I'm going to let her have a few I think :)

https://www.oodlesoftoys.co.uk/index.php?page=cat&id=54&maincat=16

hmm i dont know, maybe i should steer clear of chocolate ones for now, she has plenty of time for that!

i do like the idea of these refillable ones though that you can bring out every year, when they get older u can even put little sweets in there, or toys, or money or anything, where do u get them from? anyone know?

x

im sure there in the studio book too

We have a little tree at home and underneath is drawers where each drawer is numbered for a day and have a tiny decoration for the tree in, You can also wind the tree up and it plays a song!

Hope that makes sense x

its in dobbies for £25 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"