baby always hungry

lovescrisps

Reaction score
the last few days my little girl seems to always be hungry. she will have a 8oz bottle then 2 hours later want another 8oz bottle. she has been having 5-6 8oz bottles a day but she has started to be sick a little bit after her feeds. do you think she has too much milk and maybe i should start giving her some baby rice to try and fill her rather than her being sick cos of too much milk. any advice x

Mmmm u spoke to your HV? 'They' say 17 weeks minimum to start on any solids but its down to you at the end of the day. When u say she has 8oz then wants another 8oz 2 hours later, what makes u think she wants the extra feed? She teething maybe?

Really that shud fill her up...my baby is a little older has 4 feeds of 7oz hungrier baby & just started on few teaspoons of rice.

See what advice u can get hun...good luck xx

never thought about the teething thought she was a bit young,but she does dribble a lot and had rosey cheeks lately.maybe she is!

but at the moment the only way she will settle and stop crying is by feeding her,she attacks the bottle as tho she is hungry.

great choice of name too :thumbup:

Your baby is probably having a growth spurt - she's the right age for a massive one! Lots of people confuse this with a need for weaning, but it usually passes and your baby's eating habits return to normal. I'd hold off weaning if I were you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->