• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Babblings

That was my plan once we get the house but I might aswell stick it out now, only 6minths left max :) xxx

Morning ladies!

How are we all?

Natt I hope the extraction goes well today and your not in too much pain afterwards. Let us know how you get on hun.

Jess I'm glad you can go out now chick, get some fresh air, mind you it's pissin it down here today!
Well I knew that our next door but one neighbours daughter was expecting again, turns out she's due 26th October which is the date the docs gave me! FXed it's not the same now lol We grew up with Nicole but don't speak to her parents anymore loooong story! She already has twins so was relieved to find out she's only cooking one! Seeing her pic makes me even more excited to see ours :happydance: only 8more sleeps :happydance:

Xxx

Lol thank's laura, i was happy to but it's pissing down over her to, now i dunno what will happen lol. x

Awww hun well it dont matter as long as you and OH are happy and baby is well had has a H&H 9 month's right. x

lol you make me laugh happy to no she's only cooking up one. hehe x

It's nice here now, can't enjoy it while at work tho :(

Yh that's true :) can't wait! Need to call the midwife actually to book my next apt with her!

Sooooo hungry lately!! Xx

Well it turns out I can't eat enough plums ATM!! Lovin um! Lol

Laura - Very true hun, 6 months isn't long at all. Thank you hun, the Extraction went well thank you chick, was difficult to remove the tooth though, was a lot of pushing and pulling involved and my dentist seemed to struggle but she got there in the end. It's quite sore at the moment but I have some paracetomol to ease the pain. It was one of my back teeth so the root was massive! I didn't see it but OH did, she wants to monitor my teeth for a while seeing as I'm pregnant, I need some fillings and she also wants to spend a couple of sessions cleaning my teeth, I think she meant polishing them etc :) Yay! 8 more sleeps! :happydance: xx

Jess - yep lol

Glad it went well Natt, it's good that she wants to up your care :thumbup: I really need to book in for a check up, been a couple of years since I went :blush:

Booked my next midwife apt for the 24th May :)

Sooooo can't wait for next weds!! Xx

Laura - Thank you hun :hugs: It's giving me a bit of grief right now, hope it's less painful tomorrow :( I'm really glad she wants to up my care to be honest, none of my other Dentists have been this caring! Better get yourself an appointment lady, healthy gums and teeth are essential throughout pregnancy :haha:

Yay for your next Midwife appointment and roll on next Wednesday :happydance::yipee: xx

Yh I'll give um a ring tomorrow on my lunch :thumbup:

Might book in for the day of the scan if they can get me in, might help time pass then lol

I wish it here now and one more sleep!!!

Have you got one of those wheat things that you heat in the microwave? If so try putting that on the side of your face, supposed to be good for tooth ache :thumbup: xx

Laura - Hope they give you an appointment soon hun :D

Now that is a good idea! I never thought of that lol.

I know the feeling hun, I'm like that and it's only a brief Midwife appointment!

We haven't got any of those hun, just got some tissue thing to put on it to bite down on if it starts bleeding again and had to get some paracetomol. It's awful! Glad I don't need anymore tooth extractions :thumbup: xx

Thanks chick :thumbup:

Not long till your apt now :happydance:

FXed it eases off sonn and doesn't give you too much grief! Xx

Laura - You're welcome hun.

Yay! I can't wait :happydance:

Thank you chick, it's not too bad at the moment as I had some paracetomol. Suffering from heartburn now aswell :( Bedtime soon I think, I'm shattered :( xx

Good that the pain has eased, not so about the heartburn :hugs:

Aww get plenty of rest hun, simon's at football tonight and it's like I can't sleep without him being here :( xx

Aww get plenty of rest hun, simon's at football tonight and it's like I can't sleep without him being here :( xx

My mouth is so sore today! :(

Aww I know the feeling hun, the bed just feels so cold and empty without them there :hugs: xx

:( FXed it's just as its healing. Have you had some more paracetamol? Xx

Lmao!!! Sarah you do make me laugh!!

I have no sex drive at all ATM!! Xx

yup...ripped em off. And im now going to say that IF by some miracle..this was the month...im blaming it on the pants! xx

Hope you ladies are all well?

Your sex drive will come back with a passion im betting :p x

Haha def blame the pants!!

Good thanks hun just knackered! Only managing to eat what I fancy again too :( nevermind tho lol

I don't actually mind not have a sex drive lmao

How's you? Xx

My mouth is so sore today! :(

Aww I know the feeling hun, the bed just feels so cold and empty without them there :hugs: xx

Im like that. Even when matt gets up in the mornings before me...be buggered if i can fall back asleep :(

Haha def blame the pants!!

Good thanks hun just knackered! Only managing to eat what I fancy again too :( nevermind tho lol

I don't actually mind not have a sex drive lmao

How's you? Xx

Im good thanks honey! Dont know yet if i OVd tho...le-sigh!

I reckon as well we get to the point where we have so much sex to make baby that when baby comes we need a holiday lol!

Cant believe its time for scan soon...cant wait to see bubba!! EXCITING!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->