• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Babblings

I love it lol seen the stage show twice aswell :)

I stil exhausted, like I've hardly slept, maybe that because of the constant baby dreams lol

Laura - Wow very nice :D

Aww bless, it's awful not being able to get a full nights sleep isn't it? I keep getting up in the middle of the night to use the toilet.. :( xx

6 weeks today :happydance:

Happy 6 weeks!!!

Happy 8 weeks!!!

My happy of the day...happy sexy new urban coloured combat trousers for matt that im going to rip off him in a horny rage later on day...WOOHOOO!!!!

Lmao!!! Sarah you do make me laugh!!

I have no sex drive at all ATM!! Xx

Sarah - Thank you hunni and sorry but your comment made me :rofl:!!!! :D xx

Laura - Me neither! Have done it twice since finding out we were Pregnant but pfft, no more yet I don't think :blush: xx

We're down to about once a week lol our poor oh's ey!! Lol

Sooooo tired again! Xx

Laura - Aww bless, it's not even once a week for us :blush: It's as and when I feel like it :dohh: Early night for someone I think? :hugs: xx

I don't feel Pregnant today, the "bruised" feeling on my lower abdomen has disappeared :wacko:

Although I keep getting fluttery feelings down there :thumbup:

Oh and Natt mines just fat too!! Lol bloated fat at that! I've got an app on my phone that tracks your pregnancy and it tells me my uterus is the size of a grapefruit now! Lol xx

Def an early night! Lol

I'm sure alls good chick, my cramps came and went in stages like my uterus was stretching for a day or 2 then resting lol xx

Laura - Yours actually looks like a little bump is forming :D Wow! The size of a grapefruit? No wonder Pregnant ladies get bloated! :shock:

I was shattered yesterday, was in bed for 10pm, I did want to go at 4pm but figured it was too early :haha:

I hope so hun, it's awful when you feel something and then all of a sudden it disappears! Just waiting for it to come and hit me with a vengeance now :rofl: xx

Aww I hope it Turns into proper bumpage soon :)

I know the feeling lol didn't have my nap yesterday :haha: didn't sleep well neither

Haha FXed we won't get it too bad! Xx

Laura - It will do eventually hun :D

Aww bless, hopefully you'll sleep better tonight :thumbup: I hope I do as I'm at the dentist in the morning for a tooth extracted. Not looking forward to it! :cry:

Fingers crossed we won't :haha: xx

Thanks chick, I don't envy you! Mind you tooth extracted or work?!? Hmmmmm lol xx

I hate my job. Can't wait to get out of there. Get treated like absolutle shit! Since I told them about jellybean it's the nicest they've ever been to me!

Not long till I'm out of there! :happydance: xx

I hate my job. Can't wait to get out of there. Get treated like absolutle shit! Since I told them about jellybean it's the nicest they've ever been to me!

Not long till I'm out of there! :happydance: xx

Omg, work should be a friendly environment, I wonder why they treat people like shit? :wacko: Pfft, I would ignore them as they only want to know you now as your Pregnant :growlmad:

Yay! :happydance: xx

I just keep thinking your paying for my house and baby :) :haha:

They're like it to everyone, the staff turnover is unreal! Not long left :) xxx

Laura - Well yeah, that's true hun :haha:

Omg, that's shocking to be honest! I would look for another job and then when I found one, tell them where to shove it :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->