• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Babblings

Incase all is not well with jellybean, just gotta keep really busy so that it keeps my mind off it. I have no reason personally to worry, I thinks it's some of the things you read on here that people have gone through.

I might be in need of some stats! Lol xx

Yeah I totally understand where you are coming from hun, it can be very worrying at times :( You read a lot of stories on here about..yeah..I won't say it. I try not to read too much into the 1st Tri section as it worries me even more. My lower abdomen is still tender so that's my que that our little miracle is still comfy in there :) xx

TBH, ill stay off first tri. It caused me so much stress and its just full of people that panic about everything :) You are both growing perfectly fine little babies...all will be well! Enjoy the pregnancies lovelies...no need to worry about anything! x

Thongs are just clothes...they wont cause any issues :D High heels should be avoided because of the ability to fall over, and plus youve got enough back ache that you dont want to add heel aches to it too lol.

As for the sleeping, i think i read that youre meant to sleep on your left side as it increases the blood flow to baby and doesnt restrict it.

Maternity pillows are going to be your friends :)

Sarah - Yeah I try my best to limit the amount of time I spend reading the 1st Tri threads because of that reason..lol! I think I'm doing better this time round though as at this point last time, I was having cramps and spotting, not had any of that yet, apart from the odd cramps every now and then but that's normal :D

Uh oh, I have got some heels for my birthday! Actually, they are platforms :dohh:

I also heard that sleeping on your left side is the best, I sleep either on my tummy or on my left side although I do switch from left to right throughout the night, hmm..I need to get used to changing the way I sleep! :haha: xx

Yh I only go on there when I'm bored lol pretty bad really! :blush:

Feel more positive about it today :) had a lovely day out just shattered now! I came back home, put my pjs on and got back into bed :haha: managed to get some mat jeans today :thumbup:

Laura - Glad you feel more positive today and yay for Mat jeans! :happydance: Nothing wrong with PJ's and back to bed, need all the rest you can get at the moment! :D xx

I hated the first tri forum! It's such a scary place! 2nd tri is so much more relaxed!

Thanks Natt I slept for about 2nd half hours again lol woke up and my chests not good tho, asthma's playing up :(

Hi Angel, glad to hear 2nd tri is much more relaxed, can't wait to be over there!

Just had big cuddles with Frankie, she's loads better and didn't wanna go back in her viv lol but considering she pood on me I thought it was about time she did :haha: xx

Laura - You're welcome hun. Oh dear, sorry to hear your Asthma is not too good, hope you feel better soon chick :hugs:

Aww bless, how rude of Frankie having a poo on you :haha: Glad to hear she's feeling much better though, that's great news! :thumbup: xx

Asthmas still playing up today :( think it could be from cleaning the lizzies out this morning tho!

Thanks hun I'm dead pleased she's better, we lost her friend at Christmas and I thought I was gonna loose Frankie too :( but she's all good now :)

Well done chick :) dead chuffed for you :happydance: xx

Laura - Sorry to hear your Asthma is still playing up hun :( Must be awful! Yeah it could quite possibly from cleaning your lizard out.

Aww bless, sorry to hear you lost your other lizard. R.I.P :) She's a fighter hehe :D

Thank you hunni, was so pleased when the 3+ popped up, make it feel so much more real when you read the words Pregnant :happydance: xx

Such an amazing feeling isn't it :)

I was hoping a shower would help but it hasn't :( grrrrr lol FXed it'll pass soon xx

It was a complete shock to loose riff-raff :( they're such cute lizzies too! Frankie hasn't got a tail so is classed as a frog butt cause her butt looks like a frog :haha: when she hatched and was picked up to be moved to another tank she shed her tail in defence so consequently had no tail bless her! Xx

Sarah - Yeah I try my best to limit the amount of time I spend reading the 1st Tri threads because of that reason..lol! I think I'm doing better this time round though as at this point last time, I was having cramps and spotting, not had any of that yet, apart from the odd cramps every now and then but that's normal :D

Uh oh, I have got some heels for my birthday! Actually, they are platforms :dohh:

I also heard that sleeping on your left side is the best, I sleep either on my tummy or on my left side although I do switch from left to right throughout the night, hmm..I need to get used to changing the way I sleep! :haha: xx

Yup you do..YLM will not be happy if mommy is sleeping on him!

Awww hugs hun. Its hard when youve been through a trauma and go on to the next pregnancy. Its natural for the old concerns and worries to surface.

HOWEVER....the most important thing to remember is that was that pregnancy. This is this. Every pregnancy is different, and this one has no reason to follow the same route as the last one did!

I know its hard. Ive been there too. When they told me i went from a 1% chance of ectopics to now having a 20% it felt like id be forever worried. But like the doc said to me just a few months ago...each pregnancy we have is a completely new set of rules. We cant think or worry about the same things happening...no reason to assume that. YLM is going to be totally fine! x

Yh I only go on there when I'm bored lol pretty bad really! :blush:

Feel more positive about it today :) had a lovely day out just shattered now! I came back home, put my pjs on and got back into bed :haha: managed to get some mat jeans today :thumbup:

You should wear those jeans now for every bump picture you do so you can see the progression!

Talking of which....tomorrow is 8wks...we due for a new pic :happydance:

Oooo that's true lol I might do that! I thought that this morning lol time for another pic to or row! Can't believe I'm 8weeks pregnant tomorrow!!!! Means I'll get to see jellybean at around 9+3! Can't wait now! Today I'm excited about it. Lol I woke up and thought 10more sleeps!!!!

Can't wait for you to join us too Sarah!! I wanna see your bump grow too!! Xx

Laura - It sure is hun. I rang into the bedroom to show OH and he had a nice big smile on his face, bless him :D Hope it passes for you soon hun, must be awful feeling crappy and not being able to enjoy your Pregnancy as much as you should be doing! :hugs:

Aww poor Riff-Raff :hugs: Frankie the Frog? :shock::blush: Bless xx

Sarah - We can't have that now can we. :blush:

Aww thank you hun :hugs: I have actually been quite positive this time round, I thought I would be a nervous wreck but this Pregnancy feels a lot better! That's exactly what I was advising other ladies before I got my BFP, as they were worried, I advised them that no pregnancy was the same, I couldn't tell them to think positive and me be a nervous wreck :haha::thumbup:

I can feel your Rainbow Baby on it's way soon then you can join us :dance: xx

Sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:

Aww bless ya :)

Yep lol Frankie the frog butt :) but also riff-raff and Frankie from the rocky horror picture show lol

Glad to hear your feeling good about it hunni, PMA goes along way! Xx

Laura - Aww bless, I don't think I have ever seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show :blush:

Thank you hun, it sure does! :D I'm sooo excited! :dance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->