Baby Babblings

Aww sounds like a good plan hunni :) I might buy a couple of little things but not too much until we've got a house! Need one soooooooo bad now! :( xx

hehe i nkow whaty you mean but if you like another one then get it because your gonna need more then one bedding with the way baby's sick lol. I only bought 2 and that was ok at first untill i washed one and she sicked on the over, so be ready lol. Im not saying buy them now just make sure you got them lol. x x x

Yh lol I think we'll get 2 sets before babies here then maybe one which is more gender specific once babies here :) xx

When it happens to me I reckon you ladies will have to hold me back lol.

I know theres a lot of superstitious people but...after the ectopic ive started to realise that theres too much worry. We cant stop what is meant to happen. So why spend the pregnancy worrying about the negatives when we can be enjoying the positives!

Once I know me bean is in the right place, I reckon im going to scream it to the world after what we went through last year! Ill be buying pretty fast lol.

Hun, I agree, Not to much with the buying thing's srtraight away but enjoying it and having fun, I starting buying loads when i could feel baby kicking and once i started to show, But I did buy an outfit, and then again i might have bought load's if it wasnt for my MIL worrieing me. x x x

All this talk about baby shopping is making me want to go shopping :shock: :brat: xx

Hey Ladies!

I hope that all is well with you! Thanks for the gorgeous pics Jessica! I love seeing the stages of growth! And as for shopping...Oh my...I went a bit maternity wear crazy yesterday, i bought the most amazing dresses that look great now and have room to grow in the belly! Also, I bought like 8 items of clothing for the baby. I hung them in the nursery closet, and showed them to my DH when he came home from work, he was so happy! He even went to touch and stare at them later that evening while i was at the grocery store! I also bought a ton of clothes for me two sister's little bumps. One is a boy and one is a girl! Let me tell you, I was WIPED out yesterday after all the shopping and whatnot, I mean, I was DONE.

As for today, DH has the day off, YAY! we r gunna spend the say together. but first we have to deal with this damn plumbing issue in our kitchen, there is water everywhere! ugh.

P.S.

American vs. UK words

Stroller = Pram
One-sies = Grows

What else??

Haha if we had our own place I'd be buying! Lol we've had a record bought for us and it's just shoved on a shelf cause we've got no room :( I don't want to put it in a wardrobe out the way I want to buy things and be able to hold them and see them and smell them whenever I want to.

The knitting will start soon I think ;) hehe

Sarah get saving cause your gonna be buying very very soon xxx

Aww teenah sounds like you had a lovely day :) there's not many places do nice mat clothes over here :( they're all frumpy and not fashionable lol

I've decided to buy as I need things lol

Bet you can't wait for niece and nephew now :) soooo exciting! I spent £50 the other week on 7 grows (one-sies) and matching bibs lol personalised ones but still expensive lol maybe after the next scan (in 24days!) I'll buy a little something hehe xx

Status update:

6+3 days preggers...and aside from my sore nipples I don't feel pregnant at all :( I guess I am getting used to being tired and bloated, but I guess I wouldn't mind more symptoms, bc then I would know that my baby is with me and saying, "hello, pay attention to me!" I think that I am def lucky so far to not have morning sickness...

How about you? What are your feelings right now?

P.S. I just ate like a damn pig right now, and not a cute little piglet, a fat sow! LoL.

4 am - avocado, tomato and lime salad with tortilla chips

10 am - 1 1/2 pieces of french toast, 3 bacon, 1 biscuit with white gravy

It was good though...so...whatevs!

Teenah - Don't worry hun, apart from being tired all the time, I don't feel Pregnant either, my stomach is starting to get harder but that's about it :wacko: xx

Haha same here though! No major symptoms, nausea is easing off too, I think like teenah said we're getting used to it lol

My friends about to drop and hasn't had anything all the way through! I'm sure our LO's are all 100% spot on :)) xx

6+4 and exhausted...like...DEAD TIRED...

I've gained a pound, and now I want to die, I am already a fatty, so adding weight is scaring me. I am going to watch what I eat, esp since this weekend it seemed that I lost weight, but then today I put it back on plus one?! WTF?! Anyhow, I look 6 months pregnant right now, and people are starting to ask, and also make comments like, "oh we thought you were expecting, it would explain the weight gain!" (I've gained like almost 80 lbs in a year and a half)

Ugh.

How are you girls today? How's the body image?

P.S. My little sister has just been put on strict bed rest at 23 weeks due to placenta previa (she was dx once, and then they said she didn't have it, now she has it again), she woke up bleeding the other night and had to go to the hospital...hopefully everything is ok, for now her baby is still moving like crazy, and I am praying that he can get to at least 30 weeks, so that he can survive outside of his mother.

Know that feeling hun! Could sleep for months!!

Sorry your feeling crap about your weight :( I was like that Friday, having a real 'fat day'

But somehow I've lost 4lb since finding out I'm pregnant, I can't eat as big a meal as I used to but not eating healthy at all ATM.

Providing your eating as sensibly as your stomach will let you I really wouldn't worry about it hun, for now all that matters is that baby is getting the nutrients he/she needs. Worry about your weight after! I'm already my post baby diet!

I hope your sisters ok hun, must be petrified! Just need to keep baby there for a few more weeks to get nice and strong and big. Keep us updated xx

I am so tired at the moment and have been feeling sick today, ugh!

Laura - I can't eat as much as I used to either hun, I just tend to eat less more frequent now xx

Teenah - Hope your little sister is ok hun xx

Awe Hun my nausea has just about passed now hopefully yours will too in a couple of weeks. :hugs:

Happy 8wks!!!! Can you believe it's been a month since you found out?! I can't believe it was 6wks ago today that I did! Want to jellybean again now tho not wait another 22sleeps hehe any news on your apt? Xx

6+5 weeks preggers!

I have my first ultrasound today at 2 pm!!!! Eeeeee!! My DH has taken off a few hours to be there, and we are so excited! I really hope that everything is ok, I think it will be, but you never know for sure until you see that little HB.

Currently my body image is good today. I have on a sassy new dress, and it looks cute! As for my overall feeling towards the world...it can be expressed by using the word, "acute hatred." LoL. I work for the US Government, and it's a challenge to deal with all of the politics, and everything else that influences my daily work life.

I can't wait to move away from this State.

Woohoo how did scan go? Do we have piccies?!?

Haha acute hatred! That's my attitude to work 24/7 lmao xx

Ugh that was close!! Like really close to :sick: not nice :nope:

Can't believe we see Jellybean again 3wks today!! I so hope it flies by! :haha:

But for now I wanna see teenah's scan piccie!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone's ok :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->