Baby Babblings

Hiya ladies, sorry I didn't update last night, I was sooo tired! Had a long day!

As for our scan, it was amazing and Our Little Miracle is perfect! The Sonographer said everything is measuring as it should do and everything is Perfect. Our Little Miracle is due on 12/12/2012 :happydance: They dated me at 9 weeks and 2 days so I shall change my ticker :thumbup: xxx

*EDIT* We saw baby's heartbeat and we heard it! :D

Attachments

• DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0013.jpg
    DSC_0013.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
Beutiful hunni congratulations! So chuffed for you :) I told you everything would be just fine ;) xx

Beutiful hunni congratulations! So chuffed for you :) I told you everything would be just fine ;) xx

Thank you so much hun! You sure did :hugs: It was amazing! Will definetly be going back there, got to watch the scan on a big flatscreen T.V :D xx

Oh wow! How amazing!! We're booking the 4d this weekend! Eeeek! Lol

Just got some groswaddles for jellybean and a grobag courtesy of my nan hehe xx

Still waiting for this bloody Doppler to arrive tho :(

Oh wow! How amazing!! We're booking the 4d this weekend! Eeeek! Lol

Just got some groswaddles for jellybean and a grobag courtesy of my nan hehe xx

Still waiting for this bloody Doppler to arrive tho :(

Ooo yay! Bet you can't wait! We are going to have a 4D scan done at the same place, I think they do them from 28 weeks + :D

I'm not sure what groswaddles and a grobag is hun? :blush:

Aww, hope your Doppler arrives soon hunni, bet it will be amazing to listen to baby's heartbeat whenever you want :D xx

We can have ours between 20 and 32 wks, gotta be before 13th August tho so I'm thinking either last wk of July or first wk of August cause I'm off work then lol

Groswaddles are like wraps for the baby, you use them instead of swaddling them with a blanket cause it's safer for them, them when they're a bit older say 3 months they have a grobag, basically a sleeping bag lol

Me too :( not checked the post cause we've just walked in, I'm shattered! Lol my nan also bought us some hooded towels a grow and a fleece blanket lol I think she's a bit excited! Xx

We can have ours between 20 and 32 wks, gotta be before 13th August tho so I'm thinking either last wk of July or first wk of August cause I'm off work then lol

Groswaddles are like wraps for the baby, you use them instead of swaddling them with a blanket cause it's safer for them, them when they're a bit older say 3 months they have a grobag, basically a sleeping bag lol

Me too :( not checked the post cause we've just walked in, I'm shattered! Lol my nan also bought us some hooded towels a grow and a fleece blanket lol I think she's a bit excited! Xx

Ooo not too long to wait then! :happydance:

Oh I know what you mean now hun, thank you for explaining hehe :blush: Aww bless :D

Hopefully your Doppler will arrive soon then you can test it and let us know how you get on :winkwink: Aww bless her, I must admit, it sure is an exciting time! :D xx

Haha no worries :) I'd not saw these groswaddles until today, I think they're great! Especially we have a winter baby on the way :)

I just want to make sure jellybean is ok and hear their HB now :( I'll be really pissed off if it doesn't arrive Monday!

I fell asleep and didn't get to book it :( think ill print the voucher and details off tomorrow and give them a call tomorrow cause they open Sunday nights, might ask if I can extend it a few weeks too so jellybean'll be bigger! Might have to pay extra then tho, we'll see :)

Got a mega big belly tonight, bloated to buggery again! Xxx

Laura - Oh yeah definetly! Might be trudging out of the hospital in the snow :shock:

Aww hun, I can imagine how frustrating it is :(:hugs:

Aww no way, that's a shame, you must have needed the sleep though! I'm sure you will get an appointment soon chick, can't wait to see pictures hehe! :D

I think I am one of the lucky ones with minimal symptoms :blush: xx

Haha I hope not! Snow needs to stay away lol

And there's no post on a Sunday :(

Yh I must have lol didn't even feel tired lol I'll print the voucher today and get the opening times so I can call them :)

Sooooooo hot today!! Like melting! Xx

Haha I hope not! Snow needs to stay away lol

And there's no post on a Sunday :(

Yh I must have lol didn't even feel tired lol I'll print the voucher today and get the opening times so I can call them :)

Sooooooo hot today!! Like melting! Xx

Haha hopefully it will do like last year.

Oh yeah, darn :(

Aww bless, yay :happydance:

Really? It was warm here yesterday but today it's dull :growlmad: xx

FXed ey!

Better come tomorrow!

It's clouded over now but I'm still baking lol even been walking around a garden center and I'm still hot lol

Well we may have got our steriliser today (£56 instead of £129.99) and ordered a travel system in to try out :blush: :happydance: :) :haha:

Well we may have got our steriliser today (£56 instead of £129.99) and ordered a travel system in to try out :blush: :happydance: :) :haha:

Yay! That's great news hunni :happydance: I think we may be going buying some bottles today on the off chance I don't breastfeed :D We already bought a baby starter pack of sleepsuits, vests, scratch mittens and a little hat :happydance: xx

Aww hehe soooooo exciting!! I've started rubbing my belly now too lol

We've got a right collection going on now lol just need the bloody Doppler to arrive so we can make sure jellybean is ok! Xx

Hey Dolls!

EX - OMG! Look at that BABY!!!! I am so glad that everything is ok, I never doubted that it would be! You are so lucky for having little to no symptoms, as mine are kicking in hardcore...

Symptoms:
NAUSEA...OMG...I want to puke and die all day long, but I never actually puke, I just feel HORRIBLE ALL DAY. This weekend I hardly ate at all, as I felt like I would die if I did. UGH. Thank God for the yolk sac, which is giving my baby its nutrients for now...Amazing little thing eh?

TIRED...slept, slept, and slept some more...

BLOATED (I look 6 months preggers)

ACNE FROM HELL...went and got a facial, and some Murad products, spent almost $200.00 and I am still suffering.

*New Symptom Starting Today* I feel like my uterus is stretching...interesting feeling.

Laura - Your nan seems like a sweety! Isn't it nice to have baby items in the house? It makes it feel more real!

Aww I came closer still to :sick: this morning, brushing y teeth was a nightmare!

Gotta love the bloat too lol it will pass though :)

Hope your feeling better soon hun xx

I love it! Wanna buy loads but if I do that we'll have everything by the time we're 6months gone lmao gonna have to ration myself lol especially with my nan's spending!!

Feel quite gassy today :/ xx

7+5 weeks preggers! Eeeeee!

**Symptoms**
EMOTIONAL (screaming at DH, cursing at DH, SOBBING AT DH) :( I hate being mean to him, but once I get pissed (mad not drunk LOL) I can't stop from saying horrible things! I love him so much, and I hate hurting him. :(

BLOATED

TIRED

Slightly less sore nipples (hhhhmmpph...I don't like this, as I worry about my baby, and my nips are my go to symptom for knowing that I am still preggers)

Fullness in lower abdomen, aka right above my vajayjay

Stretching in lower abdomen, nothing crazy, but def happening

VIVID DREAMS

Nausea has just kicked in as of an hour ago...I wake up FINE and then it hits around 9-10 am! WTF?! UGH...UGH...UGH...

How are you all? Am I the only one with symptoms? Or do I just dwell on them because I am dramatic?! LoL. DO TELL SPECIFICS LADIES! WE HAVE BABIES IN OUR BELLIES!!!! EEeeeeee!

Laura - Aww bless hehe, we bought some bibs, different coloured rims on each one. We got 10 for £3! Bargain! :D Has your doppler arrived yet hun? xx

Teenah - Hehe thank you hun, was such a relief to see baby and hear his/her heart beating :D I still haven't had many symptoms, I think I am one of the lucky one's, for now anyway, I think it might hit me with a vengeance soon lol! xx

It arrived today Natt!! And we got to hear jellybean for about 3seconds! Well I did after trying for 20mins Simon had gone to move my car so my dad could get off the drive and bam there she was! Lol was amazing! I just held y breath tried not move and videod it on my phone to show Simon lol

Teenah my nips have eased right off! Just every now and then they're sore, I do worry about my lack of symptoms but like Natt says I think we're the lucky ones :) we should be celebrating not feeling like death and enjoying our pregnancies :)

OMG WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"