Baby Babblings

It arrived today Natt!! And we got to hear jellybean for about 3seconds! Well I did after trying for 20mins Simon had gone to move my car so my dad could get off the drive and bam there she was! Lol was amazing! I just held y breath tried not move and videod it on my phone to show Simon lol

Teenah my nips have eased right off! Just every now and then they're sore, I do worry about my lack of symptoms but like Natt says I think we're the lucky ones :) we should be celebrating not feeling like death and enjoying our pregnancies :)

OMG WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xx

Yay!!!! Really glad to hear your doppler arrived!! :happydance: Omg yay! Bet that was amazing hearing JellyBeans heartbeat :cloud9: I'm still trying to decide wether to get a Doppler or not :blush: xx

Got our 12 week scan appointment through this morning!!!! 29th May :happydance: Not long to go! Woop woop!!!! :happydance: :yipee: xx

Woohoo that's ace news hun! 2weeks yesterday!!!!!!

Can't wait to see YLM :)

And only 5days after jellybean's next photoshoot :)

It was amazing! Can't wai to be able to find it straight away and listen for a fees mins :happydance: I'd say do it but wait until your scan, we struggled at 11+6 so 12+ should be alot easier :) xx

Doppler!!! YAY! I want one so bad, but the place that I would rent mine from is out of the Digital ones, since it was featured on TLC's A Baby Story, their supply and demand shot right up! I guess it's good to wait though, as Laura said, 12+ weeks is an ideal time.

7+6 weeks preggers!!!!!

Symptoms:Very little appetite, bc of nausea, food is just YUCK right now. I stand in front of my cupboards and just get disgusted trying to decide what to eat. Yesterday this is what I ate:

Breakfast - Since I don't get sick directly in the morning, I pigged out on 2 egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches and hashbrowns. INSTANTLY REGRETTED IT ONCE THE NAUSEA STARTED, MOMENTS AFTER CONSUMPTION!

Snack - nothing, just sucked on sour candies to help with the nausea, it works!

Lunch - cheese nip crackers

Pre-Dinner - mini dill pickles (4-6)

Dinner - plain spinach and herb salad with lime and olive oil with a mini V8 veggie juice drink

Ok, so aside from breakfast, each item that I ate was a STRUGGLE.

TIRED

BLOATED

Backache

Overall, feeling like crap, but so happy to have my baby with me!!!!!!

Aww it is a good feeling :) I can't wait to get home and try again! Glad I bought mine tbh, can use it to listen to hiccups and kicks later on :)

That's what I keep telling myself, id feel like death everyday just to get jellybean! Theyre the important ones now :) started back at the gym Monday, didn't do much but it's better than sitting on the sofa!

Was gutted this morning! I weighed myself and I've put quarter of a pound on!! Only quarter but was still gutted lol xx

8 WEEKS PREGGERS!

But...I am a little nervous right now, since I feel really good today...Like, little to no nausea...less sore nips too...and not as tired...Hmmm...

Hopefully it's just a good day and not anything else...

P.S. My baby loves music, bc since I have been pregnant, I can't stop listening to music, and I am always singing. Currently, I am consumed by Sia's song I'm In Here...look it up...it's GORGEOUS...

Don't worry hun, my symptoms started to go around 8weeks too then nausea kicked back in and now pretty much nothing other than backache and tiredness.

Some days will be less obvious than others :) we're the lucky ones hun :)

Heard jellybean's heartbeat again last night, much easier to find and we listened for ages such a beautiful sound I love it :)

I seriously recommend buying/renting one in a couple of weeks :) xx

Hello girlie's,

Sorry i aint popped on this wonderful thread for while while been so busy and tired. Glad all is well for you girlie's, cant wait to see more scan pic's and when your beautiful little bundle of joy's are here. :D x x x

Defo feeling different this cycle cant explain why. Still not symptom spotting but Feeling quite sick. I know it's very early and I shouldnt have but I tested yesterday DPO8 and got a very very very faint line. OH said he can see it and it isnt the same brand test i got a faint positive with a few month's back so gonna wait untill next week monday and test again but not getting hope's high. x x x

FX'd i'll be joining you soon. x x x

I so so hope you get your BFP hun!

Welcome back! Lol

Natt how you doin Hun? Feeling any better? Xx

Thx hun and lol yer its been a while iv missed out on alot. But all should be back to normal now, just fed up with getting involved with silly family member's stupid behaviour. That's why iv been so busy. x x x

Oh dear doesn't sound good hun! Hope alls well x

I'm goons take a pic of bump tomorrow and post my first bump pic and now to see the difference lol xx

Thx hun, but wouldnt really say better just gonna see how it goe's of to MIL's again tomorrow to see my AIL as she's got some knitting needle's and wool to teach me how to cast off and that. :D Cant wait. Just hope all goe's well why im there. Cant be dealing with the shit anymore. Just incase i am pregnant. Dont need the stress. x x x

Woooo Hooo hun cant wait to see. :D x x x

Jessica!!! Eeee! Faint lines are good! My first two BFP's were faint lines (no color, but there when I tilted the sticks, one at 10 dpo and and another at 11 dpo...then 12 dpo I got a faint colored line that could be seen standing up and looking! Eeeeee! Fingers crossed!

Laura - I ORDERED MY DOPPLER YESTERDAY! I got it from heartbeatsathome.com and I got the top of the line Elite 200 DIGITAL fetal doppler - it has an lcd screen which displays the heartbeats per minute, as well as the function of plugging in to my computer to record the heartbeat! I rented it for 1 month...as buying it would be over $1000.00...Oh, and since it's medical grade it detects at 8 weeks, and also is the best to use on women with a bit of extra fat!

How I am feeling today:

Woke up feeling fine...no nausea...took advantage of it and got a bagel sandwich and a pastry like bagel for breakfast, PIGGED OUT...now I am FEELING LIKE POO! Ugh...so nauseous!

I am 8+1 today!!!!!!!!

Woohoo for Doppler times! :happydance: when does it arrive?

I'd upload jellybean's heartbeat but don't knot to do bids :( xx

Woohoo for Doppler times! :happydance: when does it arrive?

I'd upload jellybean's heartbeat but don't knot to do bids :( xx

It will be here Monday evening! But I have a question, or rather a complaint...Everytime I tell people at work or even friends/family about getting a doppler they give me dirty looks and tell me not to get it and just to wait to see my doctor, and that I am going to freak myself out if the baby moves and I dont hear its heart one...Honestly, I believe that I will learn to understand that my baby's heart beat can be hard to find at first, but it's only like a small area of space to search, ya know? it's not like finding a needle in a hay stack! and as time goes on and he/she gets bigger, it should become easier, unless of course something is wrong...

Ugh...people piss me off! This is my pregnancy! Also, they act shocked that I planned my baby and that i just didn't get knocked up on accident...

This is the reason I was adamant I was gonna get a doppler to prove everyone who said I wouldn't find the heartbeat until much later on that they're wrong! And I did!

I knew it would be hard to find, I really did and it was, then I remembered the advise I'd read on here, really (and I mean really) full bladder, press quite hard, start at you pelvic bone and move the probe very slowly stopping every couple of centimetres and angle the probe up down left and right and if nothing move it again, and it worked! There was jellybean!

Bit pissed of now tho cause my SIL whose due in 5weeks wants to borrow it next time her parents are down so they can hear the heartbeat, yet she was dead against me gettin one and telling me not to! I felt like you fucking hypocrit! You told me not to get to one and now it's not 'wow it's great you managed to find the HB so early' it's 'I want to borrow it'. Maybe I'm over reacting and I havent told anyone else I'm annoyed I'm pushing it away, but it's the principle of the matter!

Any who.....found JB's HB even easier last night (just above hairline, slightly to the left under my belly button) and listened for ages :) such an incredible sound it takes away all the stress of people being negative towards things!

People haven't really asked us if we were trying or not, my nan asked if its what we wanted and I said 'yh we've been trying since we got back from venice' (we went end of June/July last year) and she said 'oh bloody hell' implying 'wow that's took a long time' lol a fair few people knew we were trying tho so close friends wouldn't ask anyway lol

Woke up with back ache today :( and a sore belly, not low down, more ribs to belly button, think its as everything's starting to move up a bit now!

How are you doing? Xx

Here it is then ladies!

8wks
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/3ae5dc42.jpg
And 12+3
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/3c6befaa.jpg

Gonna see if the video works too!
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/749a2ce6.mp4

Awww hun bump is defo getting bigger how cute :D x x x

Teenah I do see why you want a doppler but i also see why people question it, I do think its wrong for them to give you face's but when I was pregnant with honey it was never easy finding her heart beat and very worrying. And as she got bigger the harder it was. You know you cant just exspect to put it to your tummy and hear the heart beat when baby gets bigger and its hard to get to the chest with his or her arms and legs in the way. Im not judging just letting you know so dont panic if ypou dont get babys heart beat straight away just keep moving around. :D good luck x x x

Do we have a pic of this faint BFP?? Can't all be evaps Hun ;) :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->