Baby Babblings

21+5 Ultrasound UPDATES with PICS:

Overall, the scan went well! Dionna is still a little girl! hehehe (see potty shot pic) Also, she is in the 54th percentile for growth, which is normal. She is measuring right at where I am at and weighs 1 lb! We have another scan in 4 weeks to double check her heart because it was hard to see it since she is so small still...so YAY! I get to see her again soon!

I've enclosed my fave pic of her, which was her perfect little leg/foot...I didn't notice until I showed the pic to a co-worker but it looks like my little girls face is showing in the same pic. I circled the area on another pic to show you...what do you think? My little sis says that it's nothing...but I am not sure...you be the judges!

What cute pictures!!! Bless her :D Bet its amazing seeing your babies on cam like this :) xx

That's what im thinking, only 6wks and 3days left lol

Looks like the house'll be next week now too :( but we're gonna go get the nursery bedding this weekend instead, if we don't move that is lol xxx

Thats good chick...cos then atleast that way if one doesnt go ahead then you have something else thats exciting to look forward too!

x

How are my ladies today?

Well in now 26wks so only one more week left of 2nd tri and I'm officially in my last trimester :happydance: canny wait!!!

So to celebrate here's bump at bang on 26wks :)
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-15.jpg

We've now chosen the nursery furniture too so Simon's mum will order that once we figure out which is the best mattress that they do :/ and as the house looks like it'll be next week we're off to get the bedding on Saturday :) roll on the weekend!!
https://classic.next.co.uk/homeware/nursery-furniture/3

Oh and the a-z pic on the wall is the one Simon bought me for our anniversary :D

Update please Natt ;) xxx

Ohhhh Laura! Look at you!!! Youve changed shape I think since the last piccie...and you look wonderful :D LEMME RUB IT!!! :grr: :D xx

To be fair Laura the time is flying so he will be here in no time :D

Happy 26wks chicken!! :) xx

Thanks hunni :) my nan gave us the money for the bedding last night too :) bless her, she's not happy unless she's spending money on someone else!

Haha it does look rounder now than before, hugging Simon is batting harder lol we're further apart and I just bash him with my belly lol I can't believe I've only got 14wks left! Soon be your turn :happydance: xxx

Laura your welcome hun,

TBH I shit myself about Labour was so scared but only because other people mad me feel like that, But Truthfully it wasn't to bad cause once's it's over Labour jump's right out the window. Just like that lol, all you can think is I just had this little bundle of joy and it's quite unreal at first lol but not for long. You'll be fine and so will baby. :D x x x

Yh I think because my end goal is my baby I don't really look at what happens in between lol can't wait now! 14wks hopefully! Xxx

Laura - You are opposite to me then lol! I'm slightly worried, to be honest, I think the main thing I am worrying about is pooping when pushing him out! :blush: Everything else can be worked on like pain relief etc :) I feel like I have a tiny bump for 24 and a half weeks, I'm hoping it pops soon then I actually have something to show off :blush: xxx

Laura that is great positive thinking not many women think like that, look at me and natt, shit a brick's lol, and natt you wont pop lol, I struggled to push honey out because I had a epidural, which releaved alot of pain but cause's bad back ache after baby's arrived. I had eveythink lol, But truthful I wish I didn't know and know I could have done it. Natt hun dont be scared when I had trouble pushing honey out (TMI alert) they snipped me vagi lol. Wish I just got on with it cause that was painful after, the stitches dig in, no very nice. but dont worry it goe's quicker then you think and I was in there for 3 day's in labour. :D x x x

Hoping it sticks this time...no denying it this test i think!

Attachments

• IMG_20120823_162259.jpg
    IMG_20120823_162259.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 5
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! You're PREGNANT!!!!!! That is EXACTLY WHAT MY 3rd TEST LOOKED LIKE! You're gunna have a baby!!!!!!!!!!! Approx. 32 hours after my 3rd test that looked like yours i took another and it was WAY dark and a total BFP!!!!!!

Drink lots of water, and rest! Call your doctor ASAP and say that you want to check your progesterone levels ASAP to ensure that the levels are high enough to sustain pregnancy. They will act annoyed and tell you that it doesn't matter, but it does.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Haha Teenah... :hugs: Im not yet accepting that its a possible pregnancy...considering its still early days :D I might give the fertility dept a call tomorrow though to find out if they can give me the check because I did ask if my chemical could have been down to low progesterone the first time but they didnt seem interested in looking into it.

All I do know is I HOPE that I atleast make it to af due date. Im having such strong cramping atm im not sure I should hold out much hope of that happening atm. Roll on the next few days :p

x

I thought that this would be fun for us to do, and share with eachother if you want:

Write a letter to your baby. You and your child will treasure this gift for years to come. Go with your heart and follow your inspiration. If you need help getting started:

Describe your feelings toward your baby and what it's like to know she's growing inside you.

Imagine a perfect day with your baby and what you'll do together.

Write down your hopes, dreams, and wishes for your baby.

Think about what being a mother means to you and your definition of what makes a good mother.

So hoping and praying for you Sarah, I seem to recall you telling me cramping was normal ;) sit tight and relax hun, you need to now more than ever!

Natt that's a lovely idea, think I would sob the time whilst writing it tho :haha:

Love to my ladies xxx

I thought that this would be fun for us to do, and share with eachother if you want:

Write a letter to your baby. You and your child will treasure this gift for years to come. Go with your heart and follow your inspiration. If you need help getting started:

Describe your feelings toward your baby and what it's like to know she's growing inside you.

Imagine a perfect day with your baby and what you'll do together.

Write down your hopes, dreams, and wishes for your baby.

Think about what being a mother means to you and your definition of what makes a good mother.

Thats such a lovely idea Teenah :) Hope to be able to join in with this in the hopefully very near future! x

Thanks Laura :) True that! I think ill relax about the cramping as long as I see some progression on tests :p xx

Jess - I mean my tummy popping lol, not me personally :haha: Ouch! That sounds painful! I know they have seen it all before but we still have those worries in the back of our minds lol, thank you for your support though chick :hugs: xxx

Sarah - Cramping is totally normal hun, it's your little bean snuggling in, I had cramps for quite a few weeks after I got my BFP and every time I went to the toilet, I expected AF to be there but she never came, same will happen to you :happydance: xxx

Teenah - That's a lovely idea chick, I wrote a poem for Tyler James this afternoon :winkwink: xxx

I noticed today that I have been leaking colostrum! Time to start wearing my breast pads I think :blush:

Aww yay for tylers poem! :)

Seems like im behind on the colostrum front! :( my boobs don't work lol xxx

Ladies im a lil bit worried, not felt lil man yet today :/ this is unusual :(

I know its easier said than done but dont worry chick. Hes probably just sleeping :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->