Baby Babblings

Sarah - They are absolutely useless, they lied to us, told us the repairman had been informed yet he came and put a to let sign up, which wasn't even meant for our house..and he knew nothing about the repairs! Really p***** me off! :growlmad:

Yeah it's quite painful in 3rd Tri hun, well, it is for me, can't speak for any of the other ladies hehe!

Omg omg omg omg!!!! Lovely scan pictures! Glad everything is well with Snooky, soooo happy for you chick!! :hugs: :happydance: xxx

Laura - Thank you hun, I'm hoping we do find somewhere before Tyler is born, wanted to make him a nursery soooo bad! Don't know if we are going to get that opportunity now! :(

Yay for Simon agreeing to let you see Blue again! Can't wait to compare pics hehe, when are you going to book it for? :D :happydance:

Happy 30 weeks hunni and lovely bump! :D xxx

Think I am going to be left with a nice bruise on my arm, it's already started to show and it's swollen, didn't want to part with my blood again! Managed to get some eventually though. I may also have a water infection and there was Protein in my wee so I may need antibiotics and also I have had to put in for some Iron tablets as my Iron is a bit low. Tyler bump is measuring 29cm and has a nice strong heartbeat as always though! :D

I am also de-hydrated! Need to drink more water :shock:

Sarah lovely scan pic hun, and Dont worry pic is great, honey was like 1 little and 1 big pea stuck together at my first scan lol. P.s Could Be Twin's :D x x x

Laura your bump is growing lovely hun. Beautiful little baby in there pretty much fully developed now. Wow not long. Cant believe time has fly'ed since your BFP. Bet your both so excited and cant wait to meet your little man :D x x x

Natt hope your ok hun, Did you tell your midwife? it's quite dangerous being de-Hydrated. Glad baby is measuring a lovely size. x x x

I cant wait to see all your LO's when there born girlie's bet they will all be very Cute. :D x x x

I'm sure you will do Natt, is there not anyone you can go to for advice on how to deal withe landlord? I don't see why you should pay for shit! I know what you mean about a nursey, I was the same at our old house cause we couldn't decorate, mind you it wouldn't have been big enough! I'm sure you will do hunni :hugs:

You gots your 4d today!!! How exciting! Can't wait to book ours now :D will be great to compare pics too :)

Thanks hunni :) he's growing nicely :)

Aww bless ya Hun the de-hydration is probably why it was difficult to take the blood. Fingers crossed it is just a water infection and not the start of pre-e, I'm sure protein in your water is a sign, I maybe wrong tho.

Thanks jess can't wait to meet him and have my first cuddles with him :) soon it'll be you again :hugs:

Swelling has started :( I now have cankles fat feet and had to take my engagement ring off, when I did it was literally cutting into my finger :( in a way I can't wait to get my body back to just being mine lol xxx

Haha I thought ours was pink but nope lol all blue! Can't wait to see him again :D

Thanks hunni :) here's bump this morning!!

https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary_zps49625e6a.jpg

Awwww Laura your bump is so lush!! :cloud9: x

Sarah - They are absolutely useless, they lied to us, told us the repairman had been informed yet he came and put a to let sign up, which wasn't even meant for our house..and he knew nothing about the repairs! Really p***** me off! :growlmad:

Yeah it's quite painful in 3rd Tri hun, well, it is for me, can't speak for any of the other ladies hehe!

Omg omg omg omg!!!! Lovely scan pictures! Glad everything is well with Snooky, soooo happy for you chick!! :hugs: :happydance: xxx

Laura - Thank you hun, I'm hoping we do find somewhere before Tyler is born, wanted to make him a nursery soooo bad! Don't know if we are going to get that opportunity now! :(

Yay for Simon agreeing to let you see Blue again! Can't wait to compare pics hehe, when are you going to book it for? :D :happydance:

Happy 30 weeks hunni and lovely bump! :D xxx

Well look at it this way natt...its gunna be a lot of hardwork if you end up moving right before Tyler is born. And you want to be taking it easy right before not painting walls and being up ladders etc. Tyler will have an awesome nursery...even if mum and dad make it for him after he is here :) xxx

Think I am going to be left with a nice bruise on my arm, it's already started to show and it's swollen, didn't want to part with my blood again! Managed to get some eventually though. I may also have a water infection and there was Protein in my wee so I may need antibiotics and also I have had to put in for some Iron tablets as my Iron is a bit low. Tyler bump is measuring 29cm and has a nice strong heartbeat as always though! :D

I am also de-hydrated! Need to drink more water :shock:

Drink more water lady!! Hope that the protein goes away quick! :hugs: x

Sarah lovely scan pic hun, and Dont worry pic is great, honey was like 1 little and 1 big pea stuck together at my first scan lol. P.s Could Be Twin's :D x x x

Laura your bump is growing lovely hun. Beautiful little baby in there pretty much fully developed now. Wow not long. Cant believe time has fly'ed since your BFP. Bet your both so excited and cant wait to meet your little man :D x x x

Natt hope your ok hun, Did you tell your midwife? it's quite dangerous being de-Hydrated. Glad baby is measuring a lovely size. x x x

I cant wait to see all your LO's when there born girlie's bet they will all be very Cute. :D x x x

Matt wanted twins :p

BUT...defo only looked like one heartbeat on the screen :) Cant wait for the 12wk one now! xx

Sounds like both you ladies need to get drinkng more :) Dont let Teenah catch you!

Im sure the swelling will go down soon Laura :hugs:

Natt good luck today cant wait to see Tyler! xx

Thanks hun :) he changes shape so often! I look different every hour somedays lol

Twins would be awesome :D

Sarah I hope it does but im not convinced, ankles and feet have got worse :( my feet burn so much I had to get Simon to put his cold pint on them when we were at a party a couple of weeks back :( roll on mat leave lol xxx

Jess - I'm ok thank you hun, got a nice bruise on my arm now where they struggled to take my bloods, just waiting for my other results and prescriptions to be ready now. I told my Midwife about everything that was concerning me yeah xxx

Laura - We went to the housing office, well, we thought it was the housing office but they only dealt with council properties, not private landlords :wacko: Hopefully we'll find somewhere better by the time our Tenancy runs out anyway, fingers crossed! We are not living there so it's just an empty house until November lol.

I sure have hun, going to be setting off in about an hour, can't wait! Eeekk! Can't wait until you have yours then we can compare pictures :D

I have always been tight for parting with my blood but I think you might be right, being dehydrated can't of helped :shock: I hope it's not the start of Pre-E hun, will hopefully know in a few days.

Eeeks! Sorry to hear you are suffering from cankles hun :( I had to take my rings off a while ago as my fingers kept swelling up! Got myself some Maternity trousers and also a Maternity belly bar which says "It's a boy" on it :D Got a few gifts for Tyler aswell, handmade, might upload a picture for you all to see :D

Sarah - I didn't look at it like that hun, you are right though, doesn't matter when his nursery gets decorated, as long as he does get one in the future, right? :winkwink:

I have been making sure I drink a lot of fluids, I knew something wasn't right as it was darker than usual and I had a lot of discharge :blush: Thank you hun :hugs: Really excited to see Tyler today, will upload pics and maybe a video as soon as we get home :happydance: xxx

Can't wait to see him :D I bet you cry! Lol I did hehe

Aww sounds lovely :) yes please for piccies :) im hoping to book the scan tomorrow if we can :D

im sure you'll find something chick and yh it doesn't matter when his nursery gets done as long as he gets one :) I think its such a big part of having a baby!

My feet are soooo sore today :( I keep taking my shoes off but they still hurt then :(

Lil mans doing some strange things today! I can feel where his bum is and he keeps moving it lol love it :) xxx

Can't wait to see him :D I bet you cry! Lol I did hehe

Aww sounds lovely :) yes please for piccies :) im hoping to book the scan tomorrow if we can :D

im sure you'll find something chick and yh it doesn't matter when his nursery gets done as long as he gets one :) I think its such a big part of having a baby!

My feet are soooo sore today :( I keep taking my shoes off but they still hurt then :(

Lil mans doing some strange things today! I can feel where his bum is and he keeps moving it lol love it :) xxx

It was such an amazing experience hun! :cloud9: :D

Yay! Fingers crossed you get a scan booked for tomorrow :happydance:

Oh it is, need to decorate and make it homely for baby!

Hope your feet ease up soon chick, sounds awful! :( xxx

Our 4D scan was amazing! Tyler was asleep most of the time but we had some movement, a couple of smiles, a wave and a yawn! :D :cloud9: He's head down with his bum on my left side and his feet in the middle of my stomach if that makes sense? Lol :D Here are a couple of photo's, I have uploaded them all onto Facebook so if any of you have that, feel free to send me a PM and I'll add you then you can view them all :)

Attachments

• BABY NATALIE_38.jpg
    BABY NATALIE_38.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
  • BABY NATALIE_37.jpg
    BABY NATALIE_37.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
  • BABY NATALIE_39.jpg
    BABY NATALIE_39.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
OH MY GOODNESS!!! They are so clear!! Hes absolutely gorgeous hun! I bet youre on cloud 9 today eh? :D Amazing...I want one! :D

And yep..hes gunna have the bestest nursery :D And i reckon as well..when baby comes, youll be glad of that extra help around you hun for a bit :) xx

OH MY GOODNESS!!! They are so clear!! Hes absolutely gorgeous hun! I bet youre on cloud 9 today eh? :D Amazing...I want one! :D

And yep..hes gunna have the bestest nursery :D And i reckon as well..when baby comes, youll be glad of that extra help around you hun for a bit :) xx

Thank you so much hun, we definetly are on :cloud9: It was such an amazing experience, would definetly recommend a 4D scan to anyone! :happydance:

Can't wait to make a start on his nursery, can't wait until he's here now after today! :D That's true chick, as the saying goes, every little helps :haha: xxx

super busy just saying OMFG! Natt!!! He's a doll! so perfect!!!!! I say that my dionna might just have to date both Tyler and Blue at the same time! They are too cute to choose between!

How beautiful is Tyler! So amazingly cute hunni :) bet you can't stop looking at them can you! Did you blub? Lol

We can either do this weekend or the weekend I finish work as Simons folks are away next weekend! :growlmad: so I might see if they can book us in for this weekend :) I wanna see him even more after seeing Tyler!

It's unbelieveable how incredible they are! Sarah its a must in my eyes, something you have to experience! And lovely keepsakes too. The place we went too had one on a canvas and a picture of the baby once here, I was amazed at how close they were, hardly any difference at all.

Oh and pm coming your way :) I wanna see more lol xxx

Laura Thx sweetie. x x x

Sarah I bet he does, Who wouldnt after so long of trying hay. I wouldnt mind twins lol but cant even get a single egg up the duff lol. :D x x x

Natt sorry to hear that hun and glad to hear you told midwife. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute. It's like looking at a new baby. His so cute sweetie and the pics are really clear. Bet that made you even more excited and more impatient to meet your little man. :D x x x

Well Im so ill today. I ov'ed yesterday and only got a round in, in the morning but leaked out cause DF been helping MIL paint SIL's bedroom. Sorry if TMI lol. Me and honey have got a horrible cold. Feeling real crap. Hopefully it will hurry up and go but you never no with a cold. x x x

Thank you so much hun, we definetly are on :cloud9: It was such an amazing experience, would definetly recommend a 4D scan to anyone! :happydance:

Can't wait to make a start on his nursery, can't wait until he's here now after today! :D That's true chick, as the saying goes, every little helps :haha: xxx

MAtt doesnt want one :( :cry: he says that he doesnt want to see how the baby looks before its born because its all part of the excitement. No sex finding out, no 4d scan, hes a meany! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->