Baby Babblings

Lol problem is i puke quite violently so it wouldnt be the first time ive done more than puke at the same time if you catch my horrible drift. Now THAT...could be a disaster lol!

Hope you are all well today?

x

Hello ladie's,

Laura dont push your self to hard hun. Apart from having baby's room ready (or if baby's staying in your room) and everythink else will gradually come together. :D Glad getting your house has finally happened for ya hun. Defo know it wont be lpng untill baby come's. :D x x x

Natt glad your doing better hun. Atleast you got a good head on ya. :D x x x

Sarah sorry to hear you had to come back early but hope you had a great time despite the morning sickness. x x x

Its horrible isn't it :( only seem to get faint at the weekend tho! Very strange lol

Yh it was nice :) be weird later on when I can see more of his scrawny little ass lol the next 10 and a bit weeks need to go quickly! Lol

Haha Sarah that would be embarrassing! Should be a normal scan this time round shouldn't it?

Xxx

lol im sure it will hun. But I know it does not feel like it goe's quick. x x x

Thanks jess, missed your first post! Lol I think we're goona start stripping the lounge next weekend and see what we're left with lol then once that's done make a start on the nursery :) I defo want it done before lil man's here. Even though he'll be in with us for a while, I don't want him having to be in the house when there's leftover pain fumes around. xxx

That's ok hun. I understand that's what we didn't want but we lived at MIL's when honey was born so had to decorate before honey was born, dont get me wrong the room was lovely but well toooooooooo small. Only a single box room. So when honey was 6 month's we finally got our own place and honey went in her own room last year november (21 month's old) and straight in a toddler bed could'nt bear leaving her at night but if I left it any longer I dunno if she would have sleep in there alone. But im sure you can have in done in time. :D x x x

Sarah - Not good at all hun :hugs:

I'm not too bad thank you chick, knackered though, only had 2 hours sleep last night! :( xxx

Jess - Thank you hun :D xxx

Laura - It sure is awful hun :( Aww bless, the 3rd Trimester is what everyone says drags like hell, fingers crossed it won't though :blush: xxx

Yh its hard to know when to put them in their own room. My cousin was about the same age as honey but he's 7now and still gets in bed with his mum and dad every night, yet my niece has been in her own room for a couple of weeks and she's only 11wks old. But she outgrew her moses basket and would only sleep in her cot so they didn't have a choice.

We'll probs do the same, wait until he outgrows his moses basket and move him then, it'll be hard but if he sleeps better im all for that lol

Natt I hope it doesn't drag lol else I'll be trying things to get him out at 37wks lol I'll probably start decorating other rooms lol started the lounge this afternoon! I'm now knackered and can't do anymore but Simons still going lol I actually hate wallpaper and the house is full of it!! :( xxx

Laura - I don't blame you hun lol, I'll probably be the same! :blush:

Just make sure you take it easy hun, don't do too much at one time otherwise you'll end up having a breakdown as you'll be physically and mentally drained! :(

Bless Simon, decorating until all hours to make sure the house is nice for you and Blue, and of course himself :haha: xxx

Haha we'll be sharing inducing labour methods lol

Yh I will do, thing is I think im now starting to nest which isn't good lol

He's a star bless him :) xxx

Laura best get the local indian on speed dial and get simon ready for the 37wk nookie then!!

Doctors today :) Just a general checkup ive had booked for a month but think cos of snook that will end uip being a midwife discussion instead. Least ill know whether i need to make an appointment or wait for colsultant appointment!

I ordered some of those sea bands for ms...god i hope they hurry up lol. Starting to struggle to do anything with the lack of food and stuffs.

happy 28wks Natt! EEkk...im now a blueberry!!

Hope you are all well today!

Awwww love him my brothers like that with my mum his 8 lol. I didnt want that to happen. I dunno how the hell me and fiance would have got a BD round in lol. x x x

Thx natt. I'll relax lol. :D x x x

Haha I'll have the curry but leave the sex lol

Let us know how it all goes at the docs hun :) fingers crossed the bands arrive soon!

Haha that's my thinking, how can you BD when there's a lil one lying there lol its bad enough with the dog! Xxx

Hey dolls!

Laura - you're almost done baking Blue! OMG! I can't believe this! We have all been together through it all, next stop - Labour and delivery! Also, I am stoked about your new home! There is NOTHING like buying your first home. I did so in 2008 and I cried when they handed me the keys!

Natt - How on Earth are you doing in your new place? When do we get pics of your setup?

Sarah - Oh my, MS! Eeeek! I never really suffered, I mean, I felt horrible due to sour tummy and nausea, but I didn't really puke...except I do puke every morning from brushing my teeth...totally weird because I have never had an issue with it prior to being preggers. Everybody recommends different things for MS, but honestly my feeling ill couldn't be cured. I think that drinking plenty of ice water with lemon was the only thing that kept me from dying, as I didn't have feeling dehydrated to contend with on top of feeling ill. Oooo...soon you will have a night of horrible stomach stretching pains! Or at least I did around 8-9 weeks, then again at 12-14 weeks, and again 16-18 weeks. I believe that I am having another bout creeping up as my tummy has been sore - I'm really starting to pop now! My tummy stretching pains literally came every two weeks and last for one complete night. So...keep me posted on yours, I find it all facinating!

Jess - I hope that you and your family are doing well. How's your little one? I bet it's amazing watching her grow!

Me:

25+4 weeks preggers! Had a terrible night's sleep or lack there of...new symptoms: painful knees while laying down despite having a host of pillows between my legs, sore achey hands and feet it just started yesterday and really hurts.

Also, I seriously pee 4-6 times a night. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Once I fall asleep and forget about the pain, I am rudely awaken by the urge to pee!

My little birdie is still a bit sluggish lately, she really worried me yesterday, but then she started kicking super hard and it made me happy! It's so lovely to feel her and know that she's ok. I love her so much!

I hope that you are all doing well!

Bless..its lovely to see you all so amazed and on :cloud9: from the movement...i cant wait!

Teenah thank you so much for telling me what might happen in advance. It certainly does help with the worry! Ive been getting some pains every now and again already but to be fair ive had them since I missed my period :) What I have noticed is that i can no longer lay on my tummy at all. Not used to sleeping any other way so...not fun!

im going to try the icewater with lemon. I defo cant quench this thirst I have. I never used to pee more than a couple of times a day and now im going every hour...if im like this now i dread to think what i am like later on!

And Teenah...girl...you owe us a new bump piccie I think! Infact I reckon you all do! Give Sarah her fix!

x

Lol teenah only 10more weeks and 2days until d-day! I wouldn't mind him a wee bit early but nothing major tho lol after 37wks is ok!

It great :) I've moved out 4times tho so its not quite as exciting unfortunately :( still feels good tho! The decorating has begun which I love cause it helps me nest lol

Aww hun I hope your sleeping improves! I've not been to bad with peeing during the night tbf, I just have a massive wee in the morning lol im with you on the pains tho! I wake up everytime I roll over in my sleep due to the pain it causes in my hips! Feels like they're being ripped apart! Walking like I've shit myself too! Midwife offered a physio referral but it take 4-5wks and I won't be working by then so will be able to rest up, so I said its not really worth it tbf and she agreed.

Lil blue does that to me then makes up for it big style! I'm getting more movement than kicks now, like I feel his move around and him stretching and stuff :) its truely amazing cause I picture what he's actually doing and can imagine him having a good old wriggle :D

SArah hun it won't be long at all, I first felt blue at about 15wks so not long to wait :D how fid the docs go? Xxx

Docs were fine :) Im gunna be seeing the midwife first who will then decide if i need consultant care.

He also said i was dehydrated and gave me some safe pills for MS. Im gunna try and battle against using them tho.

When I got home i found some blood tinged CM :( Not a lot but still has scared me. Since then ive started having af pains...tho im very aware it could be down to me imagining it.

IF YOU ARE DEHYDRATED IT IS VERY DANGEROUS FOR YOUR BABY. It causes uterine contractions, which at this stage can cause a MC. PLEASE DRINK TONS OF WATER AND AN ELECTROLYTE RICH DRINK ASAP. It could explain the blood tinged CM. Even if you can't feel the contractions they can be happening. Drink water k? No soda, squash, juices, just WATER, lots of water.

I am a water nazi. Like obsessed with drinking it. So I'll stay on you about it! :winkwink:

Haha honey :hugs: I know it shouldnt, be your post made me smile!

Im not sure if there was anything there or not, if it was it was so tiny.

I do have achy cramps though. But ive read that at 7weeks the embryo is making its last proper connection to me with the placenta...and so it can cause cramping and spotting so I am hoping that its just that which is causing the cramping.

Its not really severe...its just noticeable. Matt made me a lovely meal and ive managed to keep it down! Infact...right this second I dont feel sick at all :) Hoping thats not a bad sign actually..

Anyway...im sure all is fine and that im freaking about nothing! But im drinking lots Teenah...promise! Spesh now i can! xx

Pretty sire I still had cramps at 7wks hun, the main thing is eating and drinking plenty, little and often tends to help. Glad you managed to keep a meal.down too :) don't forget tho, symptoms come and go so don't worry.yoursellf!

Scan number 2 tomorrow :D

Eugh so effing tired its horrible!! We still haven't christened the house or new bed as im always asleep before Simon even comes to bed :( I try to stay but just can't! Its his birthday tomorrow and we're going to see Micheal McIntyre so im hoping he comes to bed straight afterwards and we can finally christen the house! Lol

Didn't stop eating yesterday and I've woke up hungry today! Never bodes well lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->