Baby Babblings

lol laura have you got a stolker. I know what you mean though. x x x

Thank's teenah family fine and honey's good thx. and yer it is lovely seeing her growing up but it goe's so quickly once there here. It's nearly been 3 year's since she was born and over 3 year's since I got pregnant. I dunno were the time, day's, month's and year's went lol. All I say is enjoy it as much as you can cause there not little for that long. Soon you and the girl's will be able to do the same. Not long now. x x x Hope you baby and family are good. x x x

Pretty sire I still had cramps at 7wks hun, the main thing is eating and drinking plenty, little and often tends to help. Glad you managed to keep a meal.down too :) don't forget tho, symptoms come and go so don't worry.yoursellf!

Scan number 2 tomorrow :D

Eugh so effing tired its horrible!! We still haven't christened the house or new bed as im always asleep before Simon even comes to bed :( I try to stay but just can't! Its his birthday tomorrow and we're going to see Micheal McIntyre so im hoping he comes to bed straight afterwards and we can finally christen the house! Lol

Didn't stop eating yesterday and I've woke up hungry today! Never bodes well lol xxx

Thanks hun :hugs: Cramping gone and had no signs of any tinged cm since so think i must have seen some fluff or something on the paper lol.

Sickness also back mad style :sick:

Yes you need to get christening! Can you get it in before you go out for his birthday maybe so youre not too knackered when you get home?

xx

Must be hard watching them grow :) i can understand why most people want more than one...I think id be getting super clucky once they are out of that baby stage :) x

That's good them, lets hope these bands arrive soonies!

We'll have to go as soon as im home from work :( thing is too there's so much to do atm, fitting it in is hard lol we always used to BD loads in the evening, afternoon etc when we had our own place before so probs once we're up and running it'll be the same again lol

I'm pretty sure I'll want to start trying again right after the wedding, I want them to be close in age too, all willing that is lol xxx

Sarah your so right. It didnt feel like honey was a baby for long before I new it shes was crawling, walking, Talking. Time fly's and it make's me miss having a baby even more. x x x

Laura Im doing the same but not after my wedding lol, We haven't even set a date but it's no rush, I know he love's me and he know's I love him. That's good enough for me dont wanna rush into everythink at once lol. :D But yer like I was saying once iv had my second baby im gonna Just stick to NTNP and as I will have a baby (then lol) It will take my mind of more lol just dont wanna be waiting another 3 year's lol. Well it's not funny but if I dont laugh, i'll cry lol. :D x x x

Yeah theres been a lot of stress with getting into the house, and now organising the house. Soon youll be breaking those springs!

We will be the same Laura. We have said that we wont be going on birth control at all. I dont know if ill track and just go ntnp but i want them close together too :)

Ive got my first aversion :( I cant stand the thought of drinking a coffee or tea. I used to love my cups of tea...I MISS my cuppa...but every time i think about drinking one i start to dry heave :cry: Sad times! Worth it but..man I miss it lol x

Yh I said when er started that I wouldn't be going back on birth control, it'll be condoms ot nothing, I think tracking will make me want another straight away which isn't good for your body. Plus I don't wanna be all fat and uncomfy for the wedding lol jess I can't wait yo get married lol so exciting planning it all, which is something I nerd to crack on with actually lol maybe I'll wait until mat leave then get going with it all again.

Aww bless ya hun, mine was chocolate which killed me lol I can eat it now tho :p xxx

Laura - Sounds like a plan to me lol, sharing our Labour methods :thumbup: xxx

Sarah - Hope your sea bands arrive soon hun, sickness is horrible! I haven't suffered with any luckily enough but from what I have heard, I'm quite grateful!

Thank you chickadee, happy 7 weeks and blueberry! :happydance: xxx

Teenah - Unfortunately, there won't be any pictures of the house we moved into a few months ago, we have had to move to the Mother In Laws until we find somewhere else, the house is just too dangerous for us to be there, full of dampness, the kitchen floor could have fell through at any time as there was a leak in the cellar! None of the repairs were getting done, we just got fobbed off! So we moved out, tenancy doesn't end until November though so hopefully we'll find somewhere else before Tyler arrives! :(

I totally know where you are coming from on the peeing 5-6 times a night! So irritating isn't it? I'm sure they use our bladders as bouncy castles in there! :haha: xxx

Jess - Good girl hehe :winkwink: xxx

We have got our 28 week Midwife appointment tomorrow! Doesn't seem like 3 weeks since we were last there! Also...we have booked a 4D scan for Thursday!!!! :happydance: Can't wait!! Also...we are going to see my family on Friday, staying over and coming home on Saturday, exciting week this week!! :yipee: :happydance:

Laura - ye good point about the giving it some time thing :) I reckon the last things on our mind after giving birt anyway is going to be doing the smexy time..atleast it will be for me!!

Natt the house sounds horrid...glad you moved out! Thats so awful!! Im sure youll find somewhere lovely to start again in :)

One more sleep! Cant wait! Defo sickness pill tomorrow tho...executive decision made.

Im now also realising how much im going to miss being able to take stuff other than paracetamol. I developed the headache from hell and they havent touched the sids!

The bad wind in early pregnancy is giving me crap awful stomach cramping..please tell me this bloating and bad wind doesnt last all first tri lol x

Laura - ye good point about the giving it some time thing :) I reckon the last things on our mind after giving birt anyway is going to be doing the smexy time..atleast it will be for me!!

Natt the house sounds horrid...glad you moved out! Thats so awful!! Im sure youll find somewhere lovely to start again in :)

One more sleep! Cant wait! Defo sickness pill tomorrow tho...executive decision made.

Im now also realising how much im going to miss being able to take stuff other than paracetamol. I developed the headache from hell and they havent touched the sids!

The bad wind in early pregnancy is giving me crap awful stomach cramping..please tell me this bloating and bad wind doesnt last all first tri lol x

If they would come and do the repairs and everything, we could have made it very homely but they are just not bothered about us, as long as they get their rent money, they don't care! Not giving them the benefit of the doubt anymore, would rather give someone else our money who will help us!

Yay for one more sleep!! Woohoo!! :happydance:

The headaches can be quite painful sometimes and as you have found out, paracetomol don't do a lot to help! :(

You will be happy to know that bloating and wind doesn't last everday for 9 months, it comes back in the 3rd Trimester though, well, it has for me lol! :blush: xxx

If they would come and do the repairs and everything, we could have made it very homely but they are just not bothered about us, as long as they get their rent money, they don't care! Not giving them the benefit of the doubt anymore, would rather give someone else our money who will help us!

Yay for one more sleep!! Woohoo!! :happydance:

The headaches can be quite painful sometimes and as you have found out, paracetomol don't do a lot to help! :(

You will be happy to know that bloating and wind doesn't last everday for 9 months, it comes back in the 3rd Trimester though, well, it has for me lol! :blush: xxx

Its awful when you get a landlord like that. They make you feel like cattle. I dont even begin to understand how they can expect a pregnant lady to live in a hovvle like that. Im glad youre out!

YAY I think for ir not lasting the whole way through..imagine it must be even more painful in third tri tho? x

Snook is perfect! !!

Hes measuring on track and is currently 1cm long. Sounds tiny but like i said to matt...just weeks ago he was a sperm..this is pretty incredible!

We saw the heartbeat going like crazy too. Was such an amazing experience and matt was in tears. Ive been on :cloud9: since. I cant believe theres a little baby in there with its heart beating so fast!

I got a pic but the quality was not so good...she said it was because its all so small but...here it is anyway. The bit at the bottom is the yolk sac, and the bit between the yolk sac and the wall is Snook EEK!! Ive now announced it on facebook...what happens now happens :) But I honestly think its all going to be good!

Attachments

• 7+2v2.jpg
    7+2v2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 7+2.jpg
    7+2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2
Hunni sorry to hear about the house :( sucks big style, fingers crossed you find something before lil man is here! yay for scan and midwife apt :) we got a very nice letter from mr taxman yesterday and it was the first thing I fought about, might ask Simon if we can book another in lol I wanna see bugs again!! Lol

Sarah no more sleeps! How was it? Update us pleases!

Hot flushes from hell today! Not good lol oh's birthday today so we're off to see Michael McIntyre tonight :D taking a break from house stuff lol

I'll upload a bump piccie later too ,;) xxx

Sarah yay massive hugs! Its all going perfect :D so so happy for you I could cry! Lil man just stuck his bum out in happiness too ;) xxx

That must mean im having a little girl..hes flirting already!

Hope you and Simon have a great time tonight chick! xx

Eeeeek! He said yes :) will be good to compare the two :) natt I share your excitement! Lol xxx

Nah I can only imagine you with a boy lol

Thanks hun :) xxx

Charl reckons boy too. And Matt!

You watch...it wil be totally pink :p x

Haha I thought ours was pink but nope lol all blue! Can't wait to see him again :D

Thanks hunni :) here's bump this morning!!

https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary_zps49625e6a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->