Baby Babblings

I know that hun lol, dont worry it's quite confusing what im trying to say. x

All i will say is dont go running buying boy's or girl's clothes when you find out as they are not 100% sure if there right. My scan lady warned me lol. My friend got told she was having a girl and they went and bought everythink in pink but when she had her baby they said it's a healthy little boy, she couldnt believe it lol. Well I guess it dont really matter as long as baby is fine hay. Buy unisex clothe's x x x

Jess - Oh right, sorry hun :blush:

Oh dear, I have read many stories like that, it's shocking! I think we will stick to unisex clothes at first :haha: xxx

you dont have to say sorry & lol i think so to. Before we new honey was a girl we bought get this cute little all in one in white it was unisex but once i told everyone im haveing a girl they bought so much pink clothe's i didnt have to lol and she didnt even wear her first ever bought outfit hehe. Still got it though. x x x

Jess - :blush:

Aww bless, I like all in ones, so cute! :D Wow, I think everyone loves shopping for baby clothes :haha: That's amazing that you still have Honey's first bought outfit :D xxx

Thank's lol i still have pretty much all off honey's clothe's apart from the one's that got stained with baby's food, she loved the baby jar's of foods and they stained most of her bib's. x

Jess - You're welcome hun. Yeah you'll find a lot of baby jar food stain bibs, they are murder lol! xxx

Yh jess the 4D will probably show us really clear, I think the reason it can be wrong is because of what they go by, not 100% what it is, but it's not by what they can see as in genitals. Whereas 4D we'll see everything :)

I always said I wouldn't find out but now I'm starting to change my mid hehe probs will wait until 4D though and we see then we see but if not that's cool too :)

Eeeeeeeek I'm gonna be a mommy!!!!!!!!!!

Thank's hun and i know what you mean. x

Aww bless i know it's really exciting init. I still look at honey and think woow im a mummy. silly really considering she's now 2 lol. x x x

I don't think it's ever something that anyone could get of or complacent with, it's such a massive gift :) xx

I can't wait to be a Mummy aswell! :D:happydance: Sooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!! :D xxx

I know, It's brill, even though my pregnancy didnt go the smootist i miss being pregnant and cant wait to be again.

Its so nice to see you to got your BFP's. :D

Wait untill you've had your buba's you'll miss your belly's lol. I used to sit my breaky bowl on my belly while il''d eat it lol then when i had honey i went to do it and relised i had no belly lol. x x x

Think I'm def gonna get a Doppler, especially cause my mum and SIL don't think I should, I want to prove them wrong hehe xx

Haha did you get a lap full of breakfast? Xx

Aww I bet you just get used to it then suddenly it's gone! Not like you can rest it on baby is it lol xx

Jess - I'm sure you will get your BFP soon chick, think positive :D I know lots of ladies that have had baby's and said they missed their bump, I guess it's something you grow attached to and then it just vanishes :haha: xxx

Lol that's funny laura but your right hehe. x

Awww natt it is even though pregnancy feel's like it take's forever as you cant wait to meet baby but when baby is born time fly's by. I miss it so much. x If you want i'll give you some money for the HPT's and OPK's just let me know. xx

You'll be there again before you know it! I hoping it goes really quick lol I like that I feel pregnant now tho just want to see that little heartbeat to know everything's ok. X

Thank's hun and i know who your feeling hun. When you have your mid wife's appointment's they should check hreat beat every time you go, they did for me. Dont get worried if it take's a while to find the heart beat though as sometime's it's difficult to get to baby's chest. x x x

Jess - I believe so, I think it seems to take forever is because you are desperate to meet baby like you said, they are not so small for long though! :( Don't worry about money chick, postage and packaging shouldn't cost that much anyway :D:thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->