Baby Clothes!! Boys, Girls & Unisex - Want it all gone! :o)

Can I have from the 12-18m please:

17, 15, 6, 2, 1

and 9-12 : 3

Thanks x

Hiya hun, i'm sorry but 1 & 17 in 12-18 months are pending. If it falls through i will let you know. But these ones are available still:

2. girls 12-18 blue dress with flowers & matching pink knickers £3 (£1.50 with anything else)
6. girls 12-18 Next strawberry tee shirt £2 (£1 with anything else)
15. girls 12 months -2 years Next hats £1.50 each (£1 with anything else) or both for £2.50 (£1.50 with anything else)

and from 9-12 months

3. girls 6-9 turquoise shorts dungarees. tee shirt has broken button loop & tiny mark on back and tights are a little bobbled, so these chucked in free with the dungarees at £3 (£1.50 with anything else)

Would £8 posted fo those available be okay? xx

10 and 11 please if still avaliable xx

Righty ho! Let me make sure i have this correct :)

Originally you wanted:

4. girls 9-12 Next denim dress & matching vest set (left) £4 (£2.50 with anything else) PENDING ON THIS THREAD
5. girls 9-12 Next dungarees and matching vest top (right) £4 (£2.50 with anything else) PENDING ON THIS THREAD
8. girls 12-18 Next dungarees £4.50 (£2.50 with anything else) PENDING ON THIS THREAD

and i'm adding in...

10. girls 0-3 Baby Gap padded fluffy jacket with ears & matching trousers with bear paw feet in. £7 (£5 with anything else)
11. girls 0-3 Gerber booties. No size on so putting here. Could even be 3-6, or maybe 0-6 or something. £2 (£1 with anything else)

Have i got that right? If i have got it right how does £15 posted sound? :)

hey hun me again, you've got to stop putting such good stuff on here lol!
do you still have these if so can you pm me wth a price please:)
3-6m
20- what tog is this?
6-9m

hey hun me again, you've got to stop putting such good stuff on here lol!
do you still have these if so can you pm me wth a price please:)
3-6m
20- what tog is this?
6-9m

:haha:

I do have all those... :)

The sleeping bag doesn't have the tog on i don't think ::goes to check:: Nop, it doesn't. It's definitely more of a colder season one though than for summer.

If you want the sleeping bag i could do it all for £8.50 posted and without the sleeping bag, £4.50? :)

Just about to add some NB boys now. Hopefully DS will play nice so i can get it done! :lol:

Okay, boys newborn on, rest of 0-3 when he's asleep. :)

so far can i add 1 & 6 to my other item pls :) will keep eye out for next lot wen u manage to uplaod :) x

18 22 and 35 plsssssssssssssssssss :D

was there 3-6 boys stuff to follow? xx

I've put them as pending for you chick. I do have 3-6 months to come, but DS has literally JUST grown out of them so i am waiting for them to filter through the wash and ironing pile. It could be a week or so before i get to them, sorry! I wouldn't like to say sooner and then it take a while. xx

ok hun, if u give me my total in a pm ill get paying for this lot :flower: xx

I've put them as pending for you chick. I do have 3-6 months to come, but DS has literally JUST grown out of them so i am waiting for them to filter through the wash and ironing pile. It could be a week or so before i get to them, sorry! I wouldn't like to say sooner and then it take a while. xx

:dohh: I'm a liar! I already have 3-6 sleepsuits & vests to put on soon, but it probably won't be today. :lol:

:rofl: ok hun, if u want me to do partial payment, pls let me know i dont want u waiting for money on my part lol x

Well if it's okay with you would you mind paying for those things you already want and then i will just add the rest (if there's anything) on when you see what else there is? I can mark them as definitely sold then too. I can post all in one go still though if you like? It should only be the next day or two when what i've got waiting goes on. :)

yes hun how much i owe u and whats paypal addy? be ideal for me too as have some sat aside in the bank and then paid again friday for the next lot xx

My parcel arived today, the shoes are gorgeous! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->