Baby names book?

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a particular book or books? We really need some more inspiration for boys names!

Ive got quite a few and i can honestly say that they haven't helped me! One of the pregnancy mags at the moment is giving a free one away when you but their mag...i think it might be prima??

i also have a couple and they havent helped me either!!

Damn it!! Hmmm, at least we have a few months of pondering left.

yeh your better off just looking on the internet tbh, its all the same names and its free!

hope u find one u like babe

xxx

I got a great one from asdas was only a couple of quid ...
It gives loads of different names , Including different cultars and countries etc .
It was called 40,001 best baby names . I liked it . xxx .

I agree with princessellie..... internet is free and has all the same info (and more!)

just google search "baby names" and if you want something unusual.... add that as a search term too! hehe i'm a cheapskate... i know!

I also bought one and its no help.
I am looking online for ideas :)

If you go into google books part in the shopping section there was a book there and it gave over 300 pages of a taster and had loads in it! you wouldnt even need to buy the book there is that much. i cant remeber the name of it but told you all about strong names and different types. If i find it again i will PM you.

yeh your better off just looking on the internet tbh, its all the same names and its free!

hope u find one u like babe

xxx

That's what I would recommend babe....no point paying for one:dohh:

There are millions of names on the web and best of all, it's freeeeee!!!!!!!

I got a great one from asdas was only a couple of quid ...
It gives loads of different names , Including different cultars and countries etc .
It was called 40,001 best baby names . I liked it . xxx .

I have this one and i found it helpful. but it took me a while to decide as there was so many! xx

Heee heee, bought Prima baby today just to have the book.

I haven't found books to be much help, but I was recommended a website the other day which you put in your surname and it comes up with different name combinations. Its really good, not sure if I am allowed to post the link to it or not?

I haven't found books to be much help, but I was recommended a website the other day which you put in your surname and it comes up with different name combinations. Its really good, not sure if I am allowed to post the link to it or not?

i'm curious to see that. if you aren't gonna post it on here, could you pm it to me?
thanks!

This is the website I use https://www.babynamegenie.com/.

Cool, thanks!

Genie is coming up with some freaky names for us though.... then again we do have an odd surname.

Ok, now the genie is abusing me!

that genie has just freaked me out.....

i put in our surname and "surprise me".... the first name that popped up was my hubby's!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->