Baby On Board - Due August/September 2014

Brittany, weve decided were definitely going to find oit of its pink or blue we will be buying! :) and ive already sort of started thinking about things we need to buy but I know its too soon so trying to hold the thoughts!

Hi ladies! I'm looking for due date buddies! I am not sure 100% when I O'ed but I think it was around the 11th or twelfth by how my tests look. I'm breastfeeding too so my cycles have been off. My first appt is Thursday to confirm!

Hi ladies! I'm looking for due date buddies! I am not sure 100% when I O'ed but I think it was around the 11th or twelfth by how my tests look. I'm breastfeeding too so my cycles have been off. My first appt is Thursday to confirm! By calculation my EDD should be around Aug 28 or a couple days after.

ETA, sorry for the double post, not sure why it posted twice

Hi all, just got my bfp today at 11dpo and I'm due 12 September. I have a DD who just turned 2 and this was our fifth cycle ttc number 2, very excited but nervous too!

Yay, a few more ladies :happydance: Hi!

We will probably stay team yellow for this baby too :thumbup: it was the best surprise last time, even if it did make the wait a little bit harder.

Names we love are Lottie Mae for a girl, and my 2 favourite boys names are Cash and Jude :cloud9: we had these names picked out before we fell pregnant.

How are everyone symptoms coming along? I had bacon this morning and wanted to hurl afterwards, ugh! I think this pregnancy I'm going to really want fresh healthy foods, compared to last time, where I wanted greasy, unhealthy stuff. I am also still getting mild AF like cramps, lower backache and horrid headaches each night. Hopefully all signs of things coming along nicely :thumbup:

Hello there I got my bfp after 11 months ttc my edd is august 29th & have my first appt. Jan 17th :)

So far sore boobs and a touch of nausea but otherwise pretty symptom free. Early days yet though, last time I spent a good 6 weeks feeling incredibly sick and napping anywhere I could lay my head 5 times a day! I hear every pregnancy is different though so fingers crossed for less sickness this time. I'm eating a lot healthier now and exercising at least an hour a day so fingers crossed that helps.

Not many symptoms here really as only 3+5, just impending AF style cramping (she's due today!) which isn't helping my paranoia AT ALL but my frer from this morning was noticeably darker than yesterday's so that makes me feel a bit better :flower: I didn't get many symptoms with my DD until 5 or 6 weeks though so still time yet!
As far as team yellow or finding out goes, i'm really not sure what we'll do yet. We found out with DD though.

We are not sure if we will find out yet. Probably not. We didn't with dd but then I had this feeding it was a girl so will be interesting if I have a feeling this time. Did anyone else just know with their first (or second)?

Im 6 weeks now and starting to feel more average. So far have blocked sinuses (mid summer its so strange), mouth ulcers and light headed. I was so similar with dd, will be interesting if I get as bad ms as I'm due to return to work from maternity leave Tuesday. Perfect timing really as only wanted to go back 6 months :)

Jacky and Sarah, I put the yellow stork next to your names but if you decide to find out the gender later I'll change it. I think it would be an amazing surprise to wait to find out until birth but I know I personally wouldn't be able to wait.

JJsmom, our babies might be very close in age. I think I ovulated on the 11th due to the cramping I had on that day. I guess I'll see what they say when I go to the doctor on the 21st. Will be exciting for us to get some official due dates. Also, I'm curious, how is breastfeeding going for you now that you're expecting?

Sarah, no symptoms really for me except for AF like cramping and lower back pain. Also starting to notice some fatigue. Not sure if it's due to DS sleeping bad lately due to teething or if it's due to pregnancy. I have read that most likely you'll be more tired the second time around so who knows.

Jacky, I was very surprised to learn DS was a boy. Every wives tale except the cravings one was telling me he was a girl so I just convinced myself that's what he was. Was shocked to see he was a boy. I'm really interested to see how this pregnancy goes and see if the symptoms are the same if I'm carrying another boy or if it'll be a completely different experience if I'm carrying a girl.

Anyways, Happy New Year ladies! This year we're having babies!

Jacky and Sarah, I put the yellow stork next to your names but if you decide to find out the gender later I'll change it. I think it would be an amazing surprise to wait to find out until birth but I know I personally wouldn't be able to wait.

JJsmom, our babies might be very close in age. I think I ovulated on the 11th due to the cramping I had on that day. I guess I'll see what they say when I go to the doctor on the 21st. Will be exciting for us to get some official due dates. Also, I'm curious, how is breastfeeding going for you now that you're expecting?

Sarah, no symptoms really for me except for AF like cramping and lower back pain. Also starting to notice some fatigue. Not sure if it's due to DS sleeping bad lately due to teething or if it's due to pregnancy. I have read that most likely you'll be more tired the second time around so who knows.

Jacky, I was very surprised to learn DS was a boy. Every wives tale except the cravings one was telling me he was a girl so I just convinced myself that's what he was. Was shocked to see he was a boy. I'm really interested to see how this pregnancy goes and see if the symptoms are the same if I'm carrying another boy or if it'll be a completely different experience if I'm carrying a girl.

Anyways, Happy New Year ladies! This year we're having babies!

As of right now breastfeeding is still going good! I pump every once in a while when my nipples are super sore from the pregnancy and when Coltyn clamps on hard. I still get about 3 or maybe 4 oz out ever 3ish hours. He has a cold right now so he's having a hard time latching on too at certain times every day when he's super stuffy. It will be nice to get official due dates! We might be due the same day!! We go tomorrow to the doc to confirm. Not sure what else they will do as it's a different office than what I started out with Coltyn. They moved so had to go to this other place.

I've been slightly nauseous when I am hungry and lower backaches and sore breasts. Other than that I have a few cramps here and there. I don't know if I'll be able to wait and be team yellow. We have 2 boys and everyone in our family has 2 boys then a girl, so we are next and wondering if it'll be a girl.

JJsmom, will definitely be interesting to see if you follow your family trend. A girl would be lovely :)

Brittany, unless I'm having twins my husband will not let us find out (only surprise in life left he thinks) so we will stay yellow :) the Chinese gender chart says boy so will have to see if its right in August! Secretly hoping girl because then I can convince hubby we should have 3, if its a boy he isn't keen for no 3.

We'll be finding out, we found out last time and it really helped me feel closer to the baby as I hated calling it 'it'. I had a very, very strong feeling it would be a boy last time, I refused to even discuss girl names..... she's sat on the floor in her pink pjs playing with her crayons and looking decidedly not-a-boy right now!

Midwife just called to give me a booking in appointment this afternoon. They don't usually do it until 8 weeks, but because I need another early scan due to risk of ectopic I need to have some notes to take with me on Monday.

My Chinese Gender chart also predicts boy,and I know my in-laws would love a grandson,since they have 2 granddaughters already.My mom has 4 grandsons and 1 granddaughter,and though she doesn't mind either way,I would love another girl in the family.My mom said no,she's making up her future 7's rugby team,lol.

Hubby and I don't care either way.I would love to stay Team Yellow,but he is sooo excited,he wants to know as soon as possible what this little babe will be.

Is it normal to already have zero energy at only 4.5 weeks in? Goodness- I try to wake myself up by going on walks- i'm fine while walking, but as soon as i'm done, i'm ready to curl up on the couch again!
Also- are period-like cramps just something to get used to?

All of our parents and sibilings now know that we're expecting again. The crowd I was with NYE put the pieces together too (although it took them longer than I thought it would- guess cause they were consuming alcohol). Still keeping it on "dl" if possible.

I just can't get past a constant fear that something is going to go wrong again! Sigh.

SCgirl,my hubby couldn't keep it in,so everyone in town now basically knows (small town,so news travels fast).I even had to tell my bosses today.It's my first day back at work,but I didn't want them hearing through the grapevine.

I had a long holiday.Think they're a bit shocked,I went on holiday normal,and came back pregnant,lol.(PS.I am the only woman amongst a bunch of men,so they're a bit awkward about 'lady stuff')

JJ, glad breastfeeding is still going well for you. I think I've really lucked out with not having any sore nipples but I am noticing that DS pretty much only wants to nurse off my left breast. I've always had more of a supply on the left side but it's not like no milk squirts out of the right one if I squeeze it but he just does not want to nurse on that side. It kind of makes me wonder if pregnancy is the reason he doesn't want to nurse that side. I can't remember exactly when he started this behavior.

Jacky, sounds like your DH is a bit like mine. If this baby is a girl he has no desire to have a third but if this one is a boy he is willing to try again for a girl. I would love a daughter but I wouldn't be opposed to having all boys either. Either way, I've told DH that #3 won't be coming anytime soon. I might be a little selfish but I've been sharing my body since 2012 when I got pregnant with DS and will be sharing it with this baby for another year after he or she is born due to breastfeeding (assuming everything works out). I just want a break.

SC, fatigue is probably one of the earliest pg symptoms you'll experience. It effects some woman more than others though. I really wasn't all that tired when pregnant with DS but I know there are a lot of woman that pretty much sleep any opportunity they get. Also the AF like cramping is not something you need to get used to. It'll ease up after the first few weeks of pregnancy so just hang in there, you probably won't notice it anymore after the first month. Then you won't have it again until later, BH's felt exactly like AF like cramps to me.

Chinese Gender Chart predicted a girl for me this time. It also predicted a girl for DS and obviously he's not a girl so I'm not putting much stock in it being anymore right this time then it was last time.

Went to my appt today, they said I'm too early to be seen but did a test to confirm pregnancy. So my next appt is Jan 16th at this time.

I'm surprised they would have you come in if they weren't really going to do anything. I know my OB won't even see me until I'm at least 8 weeks along.

Brittany- well I have 2 boys age 11 and 4 so we will def want to know if we are getting a girl this time. There would be a lot to buy!
I just had my 2nd us on the 31st. Baby looks great but I have an sch (bleed between uterus and placenta). It's about 30% chance on mc according to my doctor. Wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->