**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hey Ladies... Update!

Sandra Predicted BFP January 2011/Girl:thumbup:
Gail Predicted BFP January 2011/Boy and June 2013/Girl
Jenny Predicted BFP August 2010/Boy- Already Wrong Didnt see DH during OV:nope:
Cheri22- Still Waiting/Reading due August 18

IM HOPING CHERI MATCHES FOR MY BFP WITH MY BABYGIRL IN JANUARY 2011

:thumbup: good luck hon :hugs:

Hey Ladies... Update!

Sandra Predicted BFP January 2011/Girl:thumbup:
Gail Predicted BFP January 2011/Boy and June 2013/Girl
Jenny Predicted BFP August 2010/Boy- Already Wrong Didnt see DH during OV:nope:
Cheri22- Still Waiting/Reading due August 18

IM HOPING CHERI MATCHES FOR MY BFP WITH MY BABYGIRL IN JANUARY 2011

:thumbup: good luck hon :hugs:

Thanks Hun!:hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

woohoo!!!! thanks to sienna she had made the chart for us...and it looks awesome.....hope you all like it and if there is anything that needs to be changed please let me know....ALSO ladies there is a bar at the top of each chart you can click on to make it bigger to read it better....love it love it....woohoo!!! so happy with it Sienna

Thank you Sienna :hugs:

Hi girls, Sandra just got back to me- predicting a bfp in september- and a baby boy born in April! He will be very sensitive.

So, all THREE say a boy. And it's within this time frame. So i'm hoping that i'm right about Oing right now.

I have serious cramps- assuming that they are O cramps. They are serious right now.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

woohoo!!!! thanks to sienna she had made the chart for us...and it looks awesome.....hope you all like it and if there is anything that needs to be changed please let me know....ALSO ladies there is a bar at the top of each chart you can click on to make it bigger to read it better....love it love it....woohoo!!! so happy with it Sienna

Thank you Sienna :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey frogger off to have a serious look :thumbup:

Hi girls, Sandra just got back to me- predicting a bfp in september- and a baby boy born in April! He will be very sensitive.

So, all THREE say a boy. And it's within this time frame. So i'm hoping that i'm right about Oing right now.

I have serious cramps- assuming that they are O cramps. They are serious right now.

:happydance: goodluck hon....go get :sex:

Looks FABULOUS Frogger, THANK YOU Sienna :kiss:

Frogger hon I think a few things may need changing for me:

Gail and Sandra both predicted July for my BFP they were both correct although I had an early m/c.....but right none the less :thumbup: So I thought that just for statistics etc it should be logged as correct cause they were.....I also have an inkling Gail knew or had a feeling about my early m/c cause she didnt stipulate a month of birth in my reading and simply put `2011 birth` :shrug:

Sandra has since done me a 6 mth overview reading and has predicted me aug/sept for my bfp (so this cycle or next!) So please could you change my prediction to this on those new fabulous charts :thumbup:

Serendipty and Jenny both predict this cycle along with Sandra...........so :shrug: I dont know if and when I ov this cycle and I have the `out` feeling and also feeling like I `am not bothered either` feeling cause I am certain we havent :sex: enough at all so not because I dont have faith in my readings but because I know we have hardly bothered TTC this cycle I dont hold much hope on them being right :dohh:

morning all didnt get to dtd last night and dont think we will for a while now that stupid bv is back:growlmad:

morning all didnt get to dtd last night and dont think we will for a while now that stupid bv is back:growlmad:

:hugs: I am so so sorry hon :hugs:

so sick of it i know they say 50% of women get it again after the first lot but i was hoping i wasnt that 50% lol means another trip to the docs what im dreading and more antibiotics that made me feel so ill:cry:

so sick of it i know they say 50% of women get it again after the first lot but i was hoping i wasnt that 50% lol means another trip to the docs what im dreading and more antibiotics that made me feel so ill:cry:

:hugs: I would tell your Dr the antibiotics didnt agree with you and see if something else can be given, so sorry hon :hugs:

:hugs: I would tell your Dr the antibiotics didnt agree with you and see if something else can be given, so sorry hon :hugs:

have to get an apointment first it crazy tryna get appointments at my surgery im wondering if this is maybe why no af for me

have to get an apointment first it crazy tryna get appointments at my surgery im wondering if this is maybe why no af for me

:shrug: Sorry hon dont know much about bv never had it can it cause AF it bugger off :shrug:

:shrug: Sorry hon dont know much about bv never had it can it cause AF it bugger off :shrug:

im not sure lol but just had a smell lol and its gone again so we are gonna TRY bd tonight then get docs tomoz for antibiotics

im not sure lol but just had a smell lol and its gone again so we are gonna TRY bd tonight then get docs tomoz for antibiotics

:happydance:..........go girl!

Linds, I thought I had it t'other day after BD... I mean, like, there was a bit of a smell, but not as bad as when I did have BV, so I'm hoping it was just that 'sex' smell... lol. Hope it isn't BV for you darling. From what I know, it can't cause any problems with AF :/

So I still have this uber horrible cold, it got a little better, and because we went out for anniversary, and I've been trying to relax this month, we had a bottle of wine and when I drink I generally smoke, so I smoked a little as well, meaning when I got up this morning my cold was worse :( But I'm SO emotional. I was upset about being ill this morning and not being able to DTD and I was crying about it even though he was perfectly fine about it, I've got home from work and we had a little disagreement and I ended up again in floods of tears. I hope this is good and not just that AF is due next week. Also, I'm achey all over today, but this could easily be the cold. Working out when I MAY have Oved, I'm either 5dpo or 2 dpo... lol.

I hope you're all well. Sandra/Gail and various others have predicted so many of us with this cycle, it's mad. But it's nice knowing I'm not alone.

Linds, I thought I had it t'other day after BD... I mean, like, there was a bit of a smell, but not as bad as when I did have BV, so I'm hoping it was just that 'sex' smell... lol. Hope it isn't BV for you darling. From what I know, it can't cause any problems with AF :/

So I still have this uber horrible cold, it got a little better, and because we went out for anniversary, and I've been trying to relax this month, we had a bottle of wine and when I drink I generally smoke, so I smoked a little as well, meaning when I got up this morning my cold was worse :( But I'm SO emotional. I was upset about being ill this morning and not being able to DTD and I was crying about it even though he was perfectly fine about it, I've got home from work and we had a little disagreement and I ended up again in floods of tears. I hope this is good and not just that AF is due next week. Also, I'm achey all over today, but this could easily be the cold. Working out when I MAY have Oved, I'm either 5dpo or 2 dpo... lol.

I hope you're all well. Sandra/Gail and various others have predicted so many of us with this cycle, it's mad. But it's nice knowing I'm not alone.

thanks hun the smell isnt there atm but they say sex effects it so we shall see lol not that we having any tonight i really not feeling up to it not feeling well neither is ben i cant stop sneezing throat is killing and just feel ergh:(

That's how I am, it's horrible, I can't believe I've got a cold in the summer. :| It's not a nice one eaither, I feel totally drained. Hope you feel better hun.

Evening Ladies :hugs: so sorry your both feeling pants :kiss:

I think I have so far escaped the lurgy but only down to the amount of vit c I have been comsuming.....I have been eating oranges by the bucketlaod infact I think I have an addiction to them :haha: I think I may be 10dpo today IF I ov when I thought I did :shrug: I am still feel the PMA and not really feeling like I will be too down if the olde witch arrives this cycle, which in my eye is good right now cause I was getting myself far far too stressed out :thumbup:

hey Ladies,

how are you all doing?...I went and looked at Gails website and there is ANOTHER lady that got her :bfp: when Gail perdicted...:happydance: and also on babycenter another lady got her :bfp: when Gail perdicted so that is giving me hope again I was kinda feeling really down...

About the chart on the first page I will get it updated...:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->