**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

You can't do these things and be serious about it. They're for FUN. They don't even know you. And i just did it for fun. And if you do it seriously, you'll just be let down.

I do see it as fun hon if your post was including me! As I posted a PMA BOOST!

I did the baking soda thingy today girls:thumbup:. It burnt a bit but not too bad. Then after an hour I put in some pre-seed and doing the deep in about 5 mins. I got my 2nd LH Surge on OPK and my first Peak on my CBFM so all should go well and if it doesn't then theres always many other months.

Sorry your down madly. I hope you're feeling better now x

:flower:

I did the baking soda thingy today girls:thumbup:. It burnt a bit but not too bad. Then after an hour I put in some pre-seed and doing the deep in about 5 mins. I got my 2nd LH Surge on OPK and my first Peak on my CBFM so all should go well and if it doesn't then theres always many other months.

Sorry your down madly. I hope you're feeling better now x

:flower:

baking soda?

Yeah its good to get the ph level to 7 or 8 so it is more sperm friendly. Thats how Mamamix got pregnant. On her 7th cycle she did the baking soda finger and wam! She was pregnant, so I decided why not.

What you do is you wet your finger in water up to the knuckle then you dip your finger into the baking soda up to the knuckle and then you push it up your vagina opening the lips so that it doesnt get on the lips and you must not touch your cervix or that will burn. Then you leave it in 1 hour before bd and it should make your ph level higher. They do say it makes a boy but I haven't done it for that I just want a baby! haha Any will do x

Yeah its good to get the ph level to 7 or 8 so it is more sperm friendly. Thats how Mamamix got pregnant. On her 7th cycle she did the baking soda finger and wam! She was pregnant, so I decided why not.

What you do is you wet your finger in water up to the knuckle then you dip your finger into the baking soda up to the knuckle and then you push it up your vagina opening the lips so that it doesnt get on the lips and you must not touch your cervix or that will burn. Then you leave it in 1 hour before bd and it should make your ph level higher. They do say it makes a boy but I haven't done it for that I just want a baby! haha Any will do x

Thanks Missymoomoo not feeling too bad now....I want a :baby: so badly I feel like its never going to happen especially when today it is exactly 4 wks since our :angel:

Good luck girl with the baking soda thingy....have thought about it but not sure I could do it myself.....I may if you get your :bfp:

Just wanted to chime in on the baking soda thing... According to the "Making Babies Program" book, it's better to do a baking soda douche a couple of hours before doing the deed. Sometimes the finger thing can actually burn your skin.

Good luck with it.. hope it worked for you! I'm going to try the douche on my peak days.

Hey ladies

I have some predictions, so could you add me please. I promise to report back if and when they fail/come true.

Gail - July or possibly August - GIRL
Jenny - February - BOY (EDD 30.10.11 or 10.11.11)
Sandra - December - GIRL (EDD beginning August)
Cheri - August for EDD or BFP - GIRL

I really hope Gail and Cheri are right and I get an August :bfp:

Madly - Nvr - Yeah I'm gonna do it tonight again too cos got my 2nd peak on CBFM. But to be honest I already feel it's not our month because OH got bit really badly by horsefies and has been on strong anti-biotics for a week. Hes been so ill and not been feeling up to the job really. I'm already ruling out this month. I will be extremely surprised if anything happens this month. :-(

Lindsey - Not sure where she is sorry hopefully she has been sent packing and you will get bfp x

Lindsey - Not sure where she is sorry hopefully she has been sent packing and you will get bfp x

if shes not here by tomorrow then im taking parsley tea to bring her on i know im not preg as i really dont thnk ive ovd yet all ive had is highs on my cbfm

Does anybody know how many posts you need to make before you can become a bnb addict? x

Hi girls....Sorry I've been AWOL:blush:....Nothing exciting to report just busy:wacko:

Hope you're all ok.

Lindsey...I hope she finds you soon sweets there's nothing worse than being trapped in limboland:hugs: I to have had an anovulatory cycle and I'm very grateful that she found me as quickly as she did....thanking my maca for that...AGAIN:dohh:

Madly..How are you doing sweets?....I have everything crossed for woohoo...a week's time:winkwink:

Faerie....I hope you're feeling better now and rid of your cold babe:hugs:

MissyMooMoo....I'm not sure how many posts it is hun...you get "Chat Happy Member" at 1000 thou....so keep posting:winkwink:

Silverbell and all others with August predictions....:dust::dust:.....I hope they cme true:friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->