**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Madly, so sorry to hear that -- Big hugs to you

I consulted 6 psychics.... 3 have been wrong so far: Jenny, Gail and Serendipty

But what gives me great confidence is that Katie Price still hasn't conceived. haha

Cold is still awful, and I am so tired today.

BUT on the upside - I have just won a YEAR SUPPLY of dairy ice cream :D Hahaha... lets hope if I do get pregnant I don't go off ice cream :D

BUT on the upside - I have just won a YEAR SUPPLY of dairy ice cream :D Hahaha... lets hope if I do get pregnant I don't go off ice cream :D

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

hey its great about the ice-cream prize hon :happydance:

hehe you just made me laugh big time x

I'm not sure how to go about this and I'm not sure I even believe in this stuff... but I am desperate. I've had 2 mcs and it's getting to the point where I'm thinking I'll never get a sticky bean :cry:

Can someone make a prediction for me? Please?

I'm not sure how to go about this and I'm not sure I even believe in this stuff... but I am desperate. I've had 2 mcs and it's getting to the point where I'm thinking I'll never get a sticky bean :cry:

you have to pay a psychic. they don't do them here. You have to go to the site and pay someone to do it.

you have to pay a psychic. they don't do them here. You have to go to the site and pay someone to do it.

Oh thank you I didn't realise this :blush: :haha:
I will look into it :flower:

just be careful I did 4 and 3 girls were wrong :cry:

just be careful I did 4 and 3 girls were wrong :cry:

Oh dear :( Who would you say was the most accurate?

Ok so I thought for a PMA boost :happydance: I would re-read all of my baby predictions and decifer who predicted what month I would get my :bfp:

So here goes:

July: Sandra, Gail and my local reader Diane (All were correct as I did get my :bfp: but unfortunately we had an :angel:)

August: Sandra, Gail, Jenny, Anne-Marie and Diane (This is my current cycle :af: 11th August and I plan on :test: on the 13th)

September: Sandra, Amber and Anne-Marie (Next cyle [-o< I dont get this far but if I do!)

Janaury: Mary (I really hope not :nope:)

I have also had TWO spells cast by The Real Green Witch on 13th May and 19th May and another spell cast by Mia-Angel on 21st June

I had a reading done by jenny yesterday. She predicted a girl due at the of March.

Hey ladies just wanted everyone to know that Gail was wrong about my July conception. Hopefully the others are right about August. Jennifer is incorrect as well because my BFP was to be in July according to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->