**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Only another 93posts to go:lol:....Send a load of bfp congrats to get there a bit quicker:winkwink::rofl: xx

Yes Welsh hehe I might just do that if I get a spare moment. Trying to clean at moment tho so might do it later hehe:laundry::laundry::dishes::dishes::hangwashing::hangwashing::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I might make it my pledge today that if I don't get to 1000 by midnight that this cycle will be a no go. That way I know I will do it. God now I really do sound crazy!!! haha

Hey all! Got my BFP few days ago so that makes my Sandra prediction correct as she said July/Aug :happydance: but jenny, cheri and gail and someone else (who's name escapes me!) were all wrong. Now just got to hope this one stays! Good luck to all of you :hugs: xx

Huge Congrats Moonmama:yipee::happydance::hugs:
Hope you have a wonderfully happy and healthy pg:flower:

Missy....Your day sounds like mine add in a bit...well quite a lot of :iron::iron::iron::iron: and :hissy::hissy:....and it would be identical....:rofl::haha: xx

Hey Moonmama that is wonderful news. I am so happy for you! How long have you been trying, can I ask. I hope my Sandra one comes true. She actually told me the actual day of Oct 28th. If that is going to come true I will personally visit her in Scotland and give her a hug and a bunch of flowers and if she likes chocolates I will give her a box of those too. hehe

Hey Welsh I did my ironing on Friday....I hate ironing ...bo boooo boooo haha

hey girls where do you get your predictions from may i ask xx

Hey Ladies,

Missed you all today :kiss: no :laundry::dishes::iron::hangwashing: for me cause I have been at work :telephone::comp: and crap loads of :hissy: oh yeah Ladies my boss is a GRADE A S**t and needs a good olde :trouble: Anyway enough of that :thumbup:

Welshrose were have you been girl :shrug: thought I would be :test: and getting my :bfp: all by myself :wohoo:

Missymoomoo.....I just got my ADDICT title :yipee: its amazing how you can quickly clock up those posts :winkwink:

Linds hon I am so sorry the bloody :witch: hasnt landed yet.....me and Welshrose will send her your way if you like :shrug: (I wish it was that simply.............oh yes! :dohh:)

Congrat moonmama on your :bfp: H&H 9months :kiss:

Me........well not had a chance to symptons spot at all today :wohoo: I am cd30 ?14dpo and 3 days from expecting my little visitor :af: I confess to :test: yesterday (sorry Welshrose :kiss:!) being a poas whore I just couldnt contain my urge any longer ....... and oh dear I am also feeling the urge to poas tom am too with my biggie `frer` :rofl: and I havent even gone to :sleep: yet :wacko: I cant really see that I will get my :bfp: this month though I have a total lack of symptons except the ever present lower back ache and lower stomach heavyiness feeling and on and off sore (.)(.)`s.....I have however have had oodles of watery cm today, I did run to toilet a few times at work wondering if :witch: was here but no! I do normally get oodles of cm (i mean oodles :blush:) at this time of my cycle anyway but not as watery

OH WHO BLOODY KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey girls where do you get your predictions from may i ask xx

Hi Jenny you can get them online- there are sites that do it. I really liked Gail and Sandra- very in depth!! I don't have a bfp yet- but i'm hoping it's this month, making Jenny & Gail right. Sandra said i either conceive or get a bfp in september. I can find the links for you if you'd like.

They do cost a few dollars too. Not too expensive, and very fun. :)

thank you my lovely i did get jenny rennys site so i did order one from her has she been accurate with anyone? x

I don't think I will be having Parsley tea then if it tastes of wee haha

Welshrose were have you been girl :shrug: thought I would be :test: and getting my :bfp: all by myself :wohoo:

Me........well not had a chance to symptons spot at all today :wohoo: I am cd30 ?14dpo and 3 days from expecting my little visitor :af: I confess to :test: yesterday (sorry Welshrose :kiss:!) being a poas whore I just couldnt contain my urge any longer ....... and oh dear I am also feeling the urge to poas tom am too with my biggie `frer` :rofl: and I havent even gone to :sleep: yet :wacko: I cant really see that I will get my :bfp: this month though I have a total lack of symptons except the ever present lower back ache and lower stomach heavyiness feeling and on and off sore (.)(.)`s.....I have however have had oodles of watery cm today, I did run to toilet a few times at work wondering if :witch: was here but no! I do normally get oodles of cm (i mean oodles :blush:) at this time of my cycle anyway but not as watery

OH WHO BLOODY KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww Honey....you crack me up.....I think I should bottle you up and sell you as a tonic....I'd be minted in no time:winkwink::hugs:

I can't wait for tomorrow morning babe.....I'm going to be shouting :test: at the top of my voice! Your "Lack Of Symptoms":dohh::shock::rofl:....are sounding very promising sweets and I have everything crossed for you:kiss:

I'm at present being very patient with my house guest...but after tomorrow I'd love to help her pack her bags with strict instructions not to come back for 9mths!....As well as having Lindsey's address....Feels awful mean that babe...but you know it's meant in the nicest sense:hugs:

Right then gorgeous girlies...I'm off to :sleep: as I can hardly keep my lil peepers open:dohh:

:hug:

is their anyone thats accurate? lol x

They are psychics... you can't assume they're right. It's more for fun. Like i said, they say gail and sandra are very good. But, other than that... you can't really take it serious. Because if you DON'T get that bfp when they say- you'll be upset. I've seen some girls really mad about it. It doesn't work like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->