**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Jenny25- heres your answer: I got 2 readings from Ruby- wrong both times. Got a reading from Jenny- wrong. waiting to see if Cheri is right.... but heres a response to my BFN.

I get a reading from Jenny- says BFP from cycle in July- well of course BFN!!! So I email her and tell her " I just wanted to let you know I got Af today so no luck on your prediction. Would it be possible to get an updated one or my money back?" in which she tells me basically im SOL for a refund because i got a reading either way BUT the icing? That just because she sees July, it could be she was a month off- thus meaning id get BFP cycle from August.... Seriously? :cry:

** cross posted too in the Jenny accuracy thread.

Morning Girls:wave:

My Jenny one was wrong as well:dohh: As Dare2Dream says thou you have to keep light-hearted about it all....you'll have to remind me of this at Christmas if Gail doesn't come thru:winkwink:

I loved the Gail one that I received thou it was very indepth and very accurate in what it said which also tied in with what another trusted psychic had said a couple of years ago.
He said he saw weightloss and pregnancy at the same time....she says she sees a change in diet and alternative health that will benefit my health...I'm currently taking maca and going to slimming world:thumbup:
She saw medical appointments, medical camera and something in June/July relating to this with a positive outcome. I had a hysteroscopy and D&C done at the beginning of May (medical camera, medical appointment) and got the results that everything was fine in June....:shock::thumbup:
She also talked about a spirit that she picked up on at the beginning of the reading who's presence was really strong linked to my DH offering reassurance to us both....My DH and MIL were talking about who it could be and neither of them said anything that sounded like this name...but our 5yr old went and stood by my MIL and said "what did you say...Trevor?" My DH has lost an uncle about 20+yrs ago called Trevor that he was close to....they had been talking about grandads and other uncles that had passed away more recently...their faces were a picture:shock::haha:
When she spoke of the baby girl....she said that spririts kept showing her the intial G....Our local hospital begins with a G, my gyne's surname that would also be my Obs consultant begins with a G....or of course are they saying to have faith in G-ail??? She did say that they didn't say why they were showing that intial just something to bare-in-mind.

I hope you get a good reading with whoever you go to Jenny25....and FX'd an accurate one:winkwink::hugs:

thank you my lovelys i requested one from jenny and cheri who is gail ? im just finding all this out lol i think im roughly 7dpo at the moment we will wait and see my cycles have only just starting to come down after taking metformin since the end of march :) i know i need to keep light hearted to be honest we have kinda slacked in the ttc part does anyone start too see it as a chore rather than having sex cause we all know what we want but our brain doesnt seem to switch off thinking oh this could be it etc xx

Ok Ladies so I have a little confession and I AM SO SO SORRY WELSHROSE I AM A CRAP TEST BUDDY!

But if I dont have a serious case of eyeline I got my :bfp: albeit light on a 25miu test it is most def there and def was not on the same type on test on saturday!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You are not a crap test buddy...I think I'll take that title for not even getting to test day and adding any suspense....wretched witch:lol:

Have you posted any pics????? Does that make Gail right...or any of the others?

Awww Congrats again babe...I'm so happy for you:hugs: Sending Loads and loads of super sticky:dust: and love:kiss:

Ok Ladies so I have a little confession and I AM SO SO SORRY WELSHROSE I AM A CRAP TEST BUDDY!

But if I dont have a serious case of eyeline I got my :bfp: albeit light on a 25miu test it is most def there and def was not on the same type on test on saturday!

congrats hun x

Jenny25....Hiya hun....Gail's website is https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net

Lindsey....not been upto much this weekend hun just tackling the dreaded ironing pile and taking Callum swimming.
Why did you have a rubbish weekend...Hope you're ok:hugs: xxx

Thanks Ladies,

I am sickly scared after our loss last month cause again I got a v.faint :bfp: two days before :af: I am going to pee on my frer in a few minutes!

But if I have got my :bfp: praying so much my bubba sticks fast if I have!

Gail
Sandra
Jenny
Anne-Marie
Diane (my local reader!)

All predict correct :yipee: :yipee:

Jenny25....Hiya hun....Gail's website is https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net

Lindsey....not been upto much this weekend hun just tackling the dreaded ironing pile and taking Callum swimming.
Why did you have a rubbish weekend...Hope you're ok:hugs: xxx

arguments all weekend been in tears most of it fed up with every thing atm feel like a bitter cow for being upset when i see pics of babies or bfp annoncemnet just so fed up with everything

Aww Babe....Praying lil Bubba sticks tight to for you....with that many predictions right....it has to be a good sign:hugs:
Don't forget to post pics!:hugs: xx

Lindsey...I hope you get to make up soon babe. Hope you don't mind me asking but how long have you been ttc?

thanks think im gonna try agnus castus and soy next cycle

Sorry just been watching this thread (ive had readings) but I just wanted to say Agnus castus is a wonderful plant, it helped me to ovulate after a m/c ( cycle was all over and long cycles) and I am hoping it will kick start ov again.

I am not sure what its like with soy, but ive read gd things about that too.

I use a tincture and would say its better than tablets :thumbup:

It took me 11 months in all to succesfully concieve my DD2 and I took agnus for 1 cycle before catching that egg.

That's great Lindsey that you have other things in mind....Have you thought about Maca hun....there's a huge thread on it....I've never heard of anyone having adverse effects on it unlike with some of the herbs...particularly AC....sorry babywearinmum I know it worked for you and that's great:hugs: but I have heard a lot of people that don't feel the same way. They have also said that it has interfered with blood tests when then they have need them as well.
I guess Lindsey just research all this stuff before trying it babe and pop onto the AC...Maca....Soy threads and get a feel for what peoples experiences have been:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->