**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

That's great Lindsey that you have other things in mind....Have you thought about Maca hun....there's a huge thread on it....I've never heard of anyone having adverse effects on it unlike with some of the herbs...particularly AC....sorry babywearinmum I know it worked for you and that's great:hugs: but I have heard a lot of people that don't feel the same way. They have also said that it has interfered with blood tests when then they have need them as well.
I guess Lindsey just research all this stuff before trying it babe and pop onto the AC...Maca....Soy threads and get a feel for what peoples experiences have been:hugs::hugs:

whats maca?

:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

So sorry you are feeling so down right now hon! I know we talked about if before but maybe its time you both go bug your Dr big time hon! TTC for a year now they have to do something am sure!

Thanks Ladies,

I am sickly scared after our loss last month cause again I got a v.faint :bfp: two days before :af: I am going to pee on my frer in a few minutes!

But if I have got my :bfp: praying so much my bubba sticks fast if I have!

Gail
Sandra
Jenny
Anne-Marie
Diane (my local reader!)

All predict correct :yipee: :yipee:

wooohoo!!!! that is awesome hun I see the :bfp: on your thread and I can see the lines big time...woohoo!!! I'm so happy for you....thats awesome that Gail and sandra and the others did perdict correct that will give others hope....post the pics on here to for us to share hun...YAY!!! congratulations...:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

Ok Ladies so I have a little confession and I AM SO SO SORRY WELSHROSE I AM A CRAP TEST BUDDY!

But if I dont have a serious case of eyeline I got my :bfp: albeit light on a 25miu test it is most def there and def was not on the same type on test on saturday!

Woohoo, fantastic news. Congratulations. xxx

Thanks Ladies,

I am trying to remind myself `it might not be real` and `wait until thursday before you get too excited` but I have this little `feeling` in my stomach and I have def felt different this cycle since TTC even last cycle when we had a loss I was overloaded with symptons but all I have had is on and off heavy,full sort of soreish (.)(.) and cramping but different to everyother month sort of like ovary pain in my hips and tops of my legs kinda like a nerve twinge sort of feeling and my ewcm has been way watery! gosh if I am wrong I will feel such a wally :lol:

OMG well it looks like Gail and Sandra we're right with me too. I just got my BFP at 10dpo!

We've been away camping this weekend and I didn't test until this afternoon.

Completely shocked but chuffed to bits.

Hope all you ladies get their BFPs soon.

Xxx

OMG well it looks like Gail and Sandra we're right with me too. I just got my BFP at 10dpo!

We've been away camping this weekend and I didn't test until this afternoon.

Hope all you ladies get their BFPs soon.

Xxx

Congrats hunny! :happydance:

Yeah I have read about maca too, I guess you go with what feels right :hugs:

wooop finaly im starting my nvq weds!:happydance: every weds at my fave nursery and my assesor is comign to see me next weds with my first coursework

That's great Lindsey that you have other things in mind....Have you thought about Maca hun....there's a huge thread on it....I've never heard of anyone having adverse effects on it unlike with some of the herbs...particularly AC....sorry babywearinmum I know it worked for you and that's great:hugs: but I have heard a lot of people that don't feel the same way. They have also said that it has interfered with blood tests when then they have need them as well.
I guess Lindsey just research all this stuff before trying it babe and pop onto the AC...Maca....Soy threads and get a feel for what peoples experiences have been:hugs::hugs:

whats maca?

Maca is listed as a superfood hun...it's not a herb.
It's grown in the plateaus or the Andes in Peru and the Inca people have used it as a staple part of their diet for centuries. It doesn't add any hormones to your system but adapts to what your body already has...balancing oestrogen/progesterone and helping the pituitary gland to work optimally. It increases energy levels, stamina and libido. Improves egg health and quality along with some amazing effects on increasing sperm count, quality and mobility....There are some good links in the first few pages of the Maca thread...have a peek:hugs:

I've probably said before...it rescued me from seven months of continual bleeding/spotting and anovulation. It got me ovulating in the third month of taking it although the first month where I was taking maximum dosage. The next month I took the max dosage everyday and it brought my Ov forward by 3 days and gave me a 14 day LP which had NEVER happened before in the 2yrs that we have been TTC. The following two cycles I have been experimenting and have come to the conclusion that at the moment I need to take it everyday...and keep watching how things go.

Hope this info helps babe...:hugs:

omg well it looks like gail and sandra we're right with me too. I just got my bfp at 10dpo!

We've been away camping this weekend and i didn't test until this afternoon.

Hope all you ladies get their bfps soon.

Xxx

omg congrats hon :bfp: :bfp: :yipee: :yipee:

whats maca?

Maca is listed as a superfood hun...it's not a herb.
It's grown in the plateaus or the Andes in Peru and the Inca people have used it as a staple part of their diet for centuries. It doesn't add any hormones to your system but adapts to what your body already has...balancing oestrogen/progesterone and helping the pituitary gland to work optimally. It increases energy levels, stamina and libido. Improves egg health and quality along with some amazing effects on increasing sperm count, quality and mobility....There are some good links in the first few pages of the Maca thread...have a peek:hugs:

I've probably said before...it rescued me from seven months of continual bleeding/spotting and anovulation. It got me ovulating in the third month of taking it although the first month where I was taking maximum dosage. The next month I took the max dosage everyday and it brought my Ov forward by 3 days and gave me a 14 day LP which had NEVER happened before in the 2yrs that we have been TTC. The following two cycles I have been experimenting and have come to the conclusion that at the moment I need to take it everyday...and keep watching how things go.

Hope this info helps babe...:hugs:

thank you hun:hugs:

i dont wanna get my hopes up BUT today ive had cramps worse then any other time this cycle and inthe right place :happydance:

i dont wanna get my hopes up BUT today ive had cramps worse then any other time this cycle and inthe right place :happydance:

hope this is a good sign hon :kiss:

no doubt she will come weds when im at work always same

:af: due wednesday for me too which is why I am holding out until Thursday to test again!

i saw ur tests v faint but defo there fxd the bitch stays away send her my way :hugs:

hope this is a good sign hon :kiss:

no doubt she will come weds when im at work always same

:af: due wednesday for me too which is why I am holding out until Thursday to test again!

i saw ur tests v faint but defo there fxd the bitch stays away send her my way :hugs:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks hon it makes all the difference to me that you see them as well! I think I am going :wacko: I will send her your way gladly :thumbup: gosh if it was only that simple we would all be preggers :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->